Twati "Botoxeen, Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook - Pt 25

Re: Twati "Botoxeen, Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook - Pt 25

Post by Guest »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:26 am
I meant to add. Tati's hair and nails were in really bad condition....so she came out with Halo Beauty. I strongly feel that if she ate a balanced diet, she wouldn't need the extra vitamins. Her diet was obviously lacking something for her to come up with her own vitamin brand !
Honestly, vitamins are kind of a scam in my opinion... I understand if some people have a vitamin deficiency, but for the most part if you just eat a well balanced diet and drink lots of water, you'll have really good hair, skin, and nails. Then again I am younger, but so is Tati's audience lmao. She's selling her vitamins to people in their 20's who probably don't need it. And I don't really think her vitamins actively get rid of cystic acne.

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

nattydread wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:51 am
DO you think the Viper chicks would do a series on ole Tootie? I think she definitely needs one.
I think it would be very interesting if they'd do a series on Old Tootie she's certainly done enough weird/shady things to talk about.

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by peachiez »

nattydread wrote:
DO you think the Viper chicks would do a series on ole Tootie? I think she definitely needs one.
Yes. Please. Someone needs to expose the stuff she's done/said. If anyone could do it, it would be them.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

OT but my dermatologist told me that if I was taking any vitamins that contain biotin or any hair/skin/nail supplements in general to stop because they can make skin conditions worse. (I have eczema and dry skin)

I thought of Twati and had to laugh!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

ha, how had i not seen that clip before. her acting as usual is atrocious.....no wonder she never got far in the acting/modeling world. hmm with the timeline she would have graduated the year before i did... she just looks very haggard for nearly 37
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I had a dream about Tati + James. I was in her beauty room. WHY? I don't know. And they both complimented my eyeshadow. When she asked what it was and I said the Morphe palette and she could use my code she became crazy jealous I had an affiliate code!! LMAO!!

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

peachiez wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:06 am
nattydread wrote:
Yes. Please. Someone needs to expose the stuff she's done/said. If anyone could do it, it would be them.
After the last JH installment, they asked who they should do next, and a bunch of people suggested Twati. I went through and thumbs-upped all of those comments, and I know some others on here did the same thing. So, who knows? Maybe they are looking into it.
I hope!!!!! The thing is, compared to JH, JS, LL, MM and all those shillsters, Twati is kind of boring. Yes, I hate her with the fire of a hundred suns, but I'm not sure she is compelling enough for an expose when it comes down to it.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:28 am
Emmy25 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:14 am
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:40 pm
Her skin seems to be getting worse by the day. The age spots are coming thick and fast, the three on her left cheek seemed to have sprung up this year, I noticed she has them on her nose too now. She claims she is still in her 30's, by the time she is in her 50's she'll be covered in them. Talking about age,she says and does a lot of things that someone 10 yrs older would do. I can't imagine what she actually looks like in person! Craters and age spots on a gaunt skeletal looking face. I saw her sc for the first time today, the filter she is using is awful, it makes her look like a grey Alien. Did she have her implants removed she looks flat as an ironing board!

She is fucking weird with all this number 11 thin!! What a coincidence her sisters baby was born at 11.11 on the 11th, why don't I believe her, maybe she is telling the truth but she lies so much that I don't believe a thing she says. Made me laugh because all numbers can be seen everywhere, all the time .
I can't believe she is pretending she's turning 37 on Thursday. I only dip in and out of this board so don't know if her true age has been discovered but I thought 41/42.

Yes her age IS 37..... We know because she was on Unsolved Mysteries in 1996 and was definitely only about 13 or 14 when it was filmed From 19 minutes 30 seconds
PMSL the storyline was about a girl they thought might be lyeeen and covereen up, sounds just like old Tootie :rofl: :rofl: Her acteen was awful no wonder she didn't get anywhere. That's obviously why she wanted to be on YT, anytheen to be in front of the camera and be able to do her acteen, well we know that! lol Explains a lot about her personality and narcissism.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Her skin seems to be getting worse by the day. The age spots are coming thick and fast, the three on her left cheek seemed to have sprung up this year, I noticed she has them on her nose too now. She claims she is still in her 30's, by the time she is in her 50's she'll be covered in them. Talking about age,she says and does a lot of things that someone 10 yrs older would do. I can't imagine what she actually looks like in person! Craters and age spots on a gaunt skeletal looking face. I saw her sc for the first time today, the filter she is using is awful, it makes her look like a grey Alien. Did she have her implants removed she looks flat as an ironing board!

She is fucking weird with all this number 11 thin!! What a coincidence her sisters baby was born at 11.11 on the 11th, why don't I believe her, maybe she is telling the truth but she lies so much that I don't believe a thing she says. Made me laugh because all numbers can be seen everywhere, all the time .
Her obsession with the number 11 is just weird and all the "seeing 11's everywhere" just sounds exaggerated. 11 very well be her favorite number but knowing how Tati constantly lies I doubt all that stuff she said about 11's is true. Most of it was probably made up so she could get attention and seem special. Notice that once again she made HERSELF the focus :roll: Only her blindsided minions would believe such BS.
All numbers CAN be seen everywhere, you're right. It sounds like Tati has latched onto some superstitious belief with the number 11 and thinks that it is the source of all her "good luck" and she always sets out to find 11's.

SereneSelenophile
Informer
Informer

Re: Twati

Post by SereneSelenophile »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:13 am
OT but my dermatologist told me that if I was taking any vitamins that contain biotin or any hair/skin/nail supplements in general to stop because they can make skin conditions worse. (I have eczema and dry skin)

I actually never get pimples but when I started taking biotin to strengthen my nails (they're literally like paper) I started getting pimples EVERYWHERE on my face. I read the skincareaddiction reddit and yeah.. Apparently Biotin can do more harm than good when taken alone and is recommended to be taken with another b vitamin.

I honestly thought Tati was at least 40, her husband DEFINITELY looks like he's 45 or older. He seems like a nice guy but a phony.

whateveryt
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by whateveryt »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:45 am
I had a dream about Tati + James. I was in her beauty room. WHY? I don't know. And they both complimented my eyeshadow. When she asked what it was and I said the Morphe palette and she could use my code she became crazy jealous I had an affiliate code!! LMAO!!
Lol xD
If it happened in real life she actually would still be jealous lol

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:51 am
peachiez wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:06 am
nattydread wrote:
After the last JH installment, they asked who they should do next, and a bunch of people suggested Twati. I went through and thumbs-upped all of those comments, and I know some others on here did the same thing. So, who knows? Maybe they are looking into it.
I hope!!!!! The thing is, compared to JH, JS, LL, MM and all those shillsters, Twati is kind of boring. Yes, I hate her with the fire of a hundred suns, but I'm not sure she is compelling enough for an expose when it comes down to it.
The reason I think a series on her would be good is that she tends to fly under the radar and people think she's honest when she truly is one of the sneakiest, vile human beings around. They need to expose the way she treated that one subscriber who won her giveaway trip and was treated poorly...among other things that she's shady for. Most of her subscribers need to see the real Tootie..aka the fake, flat booty goo roo she is...

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Twati

Post by bd20112 »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:13 am

Biotin makes me break out into terrible cystic acne and I also heard that was common by my dr. Granted I was taking straight Biotin pills but she told me to stay away from any vitamins that include it. I was surprised when TAH-TEE Mc.Tootie mentioned it was in Halo and that the Halo helped breakouts etc. Biotin and one other ingredient (I forget which) had me really raising my eyebrow at the whole "clear skin" claim.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

The problem with Tati is that she'd copyright strike any video that the Viper Chicks make..... even though Tati uses copyrighted material/music in her own videos !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

ANGELMAMMA
Informer
Informer

Post by ANGELMAMMA »

Did anyone see Tati in that short-lived bridal TV show set in Beverly Hills? She had a totally different personality back then. She seemed to be a size ZERO though.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

ANGELMAMMA wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:48 pm
Did anyone see Tati in that short-lived bridal TV show set in Beverly Hills? She had a totally different personality back then. She seemed to be a size ZERO though.

I saw the 'proposal' video in the bridal boutique - which was extremely nauseating !!! ....with all the 'friends' appearing.....which we haven't seen since !! :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Italia739 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:13 pm

Her obsession with the number 11 is just weird and all the "seeing 11's everywhere" just sounds exaggerated. 11 very well be her favorite number but knowing how Tati constantly lies I doubt all that stuff she said about 11's is true. Most of it was probably made up so she could get attention and seem special. Notice that once again she made HERSELF the focus :roll: Only her blindsided minions would believe such BS.
All numbers CAN be seen everywhere, you're right. It sounds like Tati has latched onto some superstitious belief with the number 11 and thinks that it is the source of all her "good luck" and she always sets out to find 11's.
I was curious about her new obsession so I did a little research (very little) here's what popped up.

"It isn't specific to Snapchat. 11:11 is just a time on the digital clock, merely an urban belief that one should make a wish when the clock strikes 11:11. Albeit, it is considered a synchronous number and considered that energy flow is maximum in your body because you are able to connect with the numbers."

11-11-11 11:11:11 example

11-11 11:11 example
Some numerologists and New Age philosophies[1] believe that events linked to the time 11:11 appear more often than can be explained by chance or coincidence[2] and is an example of synchronicity. Some authors claim that seeing 11:11 on a clock is an auspicious sign.[citation needed] Others claim that 11:11 signals a spirit presence.[3][4] However, skeptics say that Uri Geller's examples of 11:11 phenomena in world events are examples of post-hoc reasoning[5] and confirmation bias.[6]"

So the woo is strong with Ol Tootie.( :-o <---- not really)

Zealous
Talker
Talker

Post by Zealous »

Cerseis psychiatrist wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:16 pm
Italia739 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:13 pm

I was curious about her new obsession so I did a little research (very little) here's what popped up.

"It isn't specific to Snapchat. 11:11 is just a time on the digital clock, merely an urban belief that one should make a wish when the clock strikes 11:11. Albeit, it is considered a synchronous number and considered that energy flow is maximum in your body because you are able to connect with the numbers."

11-11-11 11:11:11 example

11-11 11:11 example
Some numerologists and New Age philosophies[1] believe that events linked to the time 11:11 appear more often than can be explained by chance or coincidence[2] and is an example of synchronicity. Some authors claim that seeing 11:11 on a clock is an auspicious sign.[citation needed] Others claim that 11:11 signals a spirit presence.[3][4] However, skeptics say that Uri Geller's examples of 11:11 phenomena in world events are examples of post-hoc reasoning[5] and confirmation bias.[6]"

So the woo is strong with Ol Tootie.( :-o <---- not really)
Do I get a pass for enjoying 11:11 (not super seriously or anything) but because my birthday is in fact 11.11? Plus, my 18th birthday was on 11/11/11 and my wish at 11:11 DID come true. xD

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Who can argue with that many 11's ? Not me. ;)

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nope, anyone can believe in 11:11 or 12:34 or any other synchronicity involved number.

we just dislike that tati just started this belief. until recently, i have never heard her utter this belief.

i fully believe in synchronicity... and karma really does happen when you least expect it. but Twatwaffle is always trying to jump on some fad that it's ridiculous. she's fake fake fake... and so easy to read.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”