Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Twati "Botoxeen, Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook - Pt 25

Post by Italia739 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:29 am
she has new hair you guys! NEW HAIR!

i got to the part where she said "i'm not saying this to be braggy, but my job is makeup and i have access to EVERYTHING" i can't watch her for more than a minute it seems.

one time, ages ago, i really loved the top she had on, i messaged her asking where it was from. nada. so annoying.
Not bragging my arse! She just HAD to say "I have a drawer full of high end makeup..." and of course she mentioned LaMer :roll:
Like saying any of that was just so necessary.
Tati is constantly bragging, telling how much she spent on some makeup and flaunting herself in some way.

OMG can you just imagine how entitled acting and what a demanding bitch she will be on her birthday tomorrow? Geez, I almost feel sorry for Manservant James. She will expect him to spend his whole day catering to her every petty and materialistic whim. You just know she will be insufferable :barf:

whateveryt
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by whateveryt »

Italia739 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:59 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:29 am
she has new hair you guys! NEW HAIR!

i got to the part where she said "i'm not saying this to be braggy, but my job is makeup and i have access to EVERYTHING" i can't watch her for more than a minute it seems.

one time, ages ago, i really loved the top she had on, i messaged her asking where it was from. nada. so annoying.
Not bragging my arse! She just HAD to say "I have a drawer full of high end makeup..." and of course she mentioned LaMer :roll:
Like saying any of that was just so necessary.
Tati is constantly bragging, telling how much she spent on some makeup and flaunting herself in some way.

OMG can you just imagine how entitled acting and what a demanding bitch she will be on her birthday tomorrow? Geez, I almost feel sorry for Manservant James. She will expect him to spend his whole day catering to her every petty and materialistic whim. You just know she will be insufferable :barf:

Too bad all of that LaMer and LaPrairie can't hide, let alone fix all those craters she has for pores. Lucky for her LaFilter can blur them lol

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I agree, no matter what expensive creams she brags about nothing is going to erase those craters. I always feel so icky when she says "I need a good pore fill" It just grosses me out, I haven't heard any other YTer refer to pore filling primers in this manner. For those wondering about work she's had done, she was MIA for roughly 3 weeks over Xmas and it was clear when she came back that she'd had lots of work done. Also, she probably pre films videos when she is having anything done that needs down time so we don't suspect anything, but she clearly looks very different from 4yrs ago!

Tah 'pause' Tee we see you!

What a magic pill Halo is! It enables you to grow and thicken your hair so quickly! It's a miracle lol

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

How long is Ms Irrelevant Westbrook going to continue to be an embarrassment? The years are going by and the train of success born from harnessing your opportunities is leaving her behind. I swear she is no different from her husband James now with how scammy she is.
I'm almost vomiting on how much makeup is just rotting in her closets gathering mold by now.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

I can't believe she is posting her shopping for herself at Chanel. Money can't buy taste. "See this my minions! This is what I get to buy for myself off your money for green sugar pills!!!! (Evil laughter)"

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by smartypants80 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Meomix wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:08 am
How long is Ms Irrelevant Westbrook going to continue to be an embarrassment? The years are going by and the train of success born from harnessing your opportunities is leaving her behind. I swear she is no different from her husband James now with how scammy she is.
I'm almost vomiting on how much makeup is just rotting in her closets gathering mold by now.
i hope it does get mold and i hope she slathers it ALL over her face.
:)

bet her la filter can't hide that shit! (thank you for coming up with la-filter, i chuckled)
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

$1525 boots

I just bought Guess combat boots for $60 that look way better than these.

I can't find the "Girl Boss" 80's blazer. Probably in Chanel's bargain bin. ImageImage

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Twati "Botoxeen, Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook - Pt 25

Post by missymoocher123 »

Her “new hair” looks exactly the same greasy mess as her old hair. Just more of it. There are very few women of her age (looking mid-40’s) that can pull off long hair. The ones that can tend to be classy or have a vibe about them that works with their personality and style. For example long grey hair on some elderly women looks fab.

Tattie is neither classy or stylish and she just ends up looking like mutton dressed as lamb. The older she gets the stupider she looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Twati

Post by peachiez »

autumnshadowpath wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:18 am
$1525 boots

I can't find the "Girl Boss" 80's blazer. Probably in Chanel's bargain bin. ImageImage
Money can't buy taste it can buy ugly designer clothes though. :D

Chanel in general is such an older lady sort of brand. Fitting for Tati, I guess.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

peachiez wrote:
autumnshadowpath wrote:
$1525 boots

Money can't buy taste it can buy ugly designer clothes though. :D

Chanel in general is such an older lady sort of brand. Fitting for Tati, I guess.
Agree. And when chavs such as Tati start wearing it the brand loses its integrity and the people who once loved it stop wearing it. Look what happened to Burberry. Every chav in the world aspires to at least one piece of plaid. Knock off or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

autumnshadowpath wrote:
$1525 boots

That is the most awkward pose I've ever seen in my entire life. WTF.

Also, she obviously couldn't pick Gucci, she's never really talked about LV so that would have been way too obviously jumping up Jeffree's ass. Chanel is the next best choice for her. But I 100% think she'd have picked Gucci.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Love how she is wearing boots a military officer would wear into battle, those boots do not have an once of femininity in them which is why i distanced myself from a similar pair i got for only $15.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

autumnshadowpath wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:13 am
I can't believe she is posting her shopping for herself at Chanel. Money can't buy taste. "See this my minions! This is what I get to buy for myself off your money for green sugar pills!!!! (Evil laughter)"
What a gross TACKY AF Bitch! SHe is the EPITOME of how money can't buy you class... everrrrrr! :roll: :roll: :roll: :?

Masha90
Learner
Learner

Post by Masha90 »

What is up with all of these Youtubers flaunting shopping trips to designer stores now? Especially for the people whose brand isn't fashion, it's baffling. Do people really enjoy that sort of content when it's just buying designer to buy designer? The items they pick are so ugly.

ohhotdamnthisismyjam
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhotdamnthisismyjam »

I may not like her but I love that outfit IDC :rofl: I'm a fan of edgy office clothes for work and like to wear a significantly cheaper but still chic outfit like this one.

All these yters are going to feel like idiots when they realize that the whole draw of yt was watching videos that made you feel connected to the person posting them. Doing shit like this drives people away (jaclyn hill ring a bell?!). There's a way to enjoy your money but not throw it in the peasants faces. Jenna Marbles has SO MUCH money but you wouldn't know it other than her beautiful house that she saved for for years and years to make a smart investment (I'd argue to buy a much more beautiful and worthwhile home outside of gross LA but whatever).

If I wanted to watch new money p*rn then I'd just watch real housewives (which I already do :roll: ).

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

ohhotdamnthisismyjam wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:47 am
I may not like her but I love that outfit IDC :rofl: I'm a fan of edgy office clothes for work and like to wear a significantly cheaper but still chic outfit like this one.
Agreed, I actually love that jacket (i’m A sucker for studs.) Ten years after high school, i’m Still a punk at heart. I’ll also wear combat boots when I can even tho my feet are messed and I mostly wear Nike’s for comfort.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

angelfire117 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:05 am
ohhotdamnthisismyjam wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:47 am
Agreed, I actually love that jacket (i’m A sucker for studs.) Ten years after high school, i’m Still a punk at heart. I’ll also wear combat boots when I can even tho my feet are messed and I mostly wear Nike’s for comfort.
I like the jacket also but it doesn't suit Tati at all. She looks awkward and uncomfortable. The boots are terrible.

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Nothing tackier than nouveau riche. Ugh. All the Chanel in the world will not stop Tahtee lookeen like a monkey with a flat as a board ass.

SmokeyEyeLover
Talker
Talker

Post by SmokeyEyeLover »

I really dig the boots to be honest, they're absolutely gorg, just too expensive and dosen't fit Tati's style at all.

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

autumnshadowpath wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:13 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Apparently her mama never taught her to keep her feet off of the furniture, especially in a store. Old Tootie you are fronting hard and it's all going to come back and bite you.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”