Twati "Botoxeen, Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook - Pt 25

fizzwizz12

Re: Twati "Botoxeen, Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook - Pt 25

Post by fizzwizz12 »

hello blurry soft focus filters
i know she's quite thin compared to how she used to look. but i think she looked the best when she was a teen...or when she considered herself plus size, which she NEVER was.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Is it just the angle or is her nose higher and more pig-like too?

Now the hooded eyes are gone, the ears are pinned back, the big boobs on her 12 year old little boy body. I don’t care what she’s had done just be honest and address it.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

In the above photos there is a DEFINITE difference in how Twatto looks.
You can tell she gets lip fillers and it's not just sometimes, it's regularly.
There is a difference in the tip of her nose. It looks as if she has had it lifted slightly in the right hand photo.
I took a quick look at her most recent video (ugh!) and it's possible she could have had a brow lift. That would make her eyelids show up more rather than being hooded. Her brows do look different and not just because she's drawing a darker line through them.
Since she began filmeen on YouTube she's had a boob job, ear pinning, lip injections, facial fillers and probably countless other procedures.
A butt filler is probably next and of course she will say it's from her lifteen weights. As if her poor form in lifting could actually do anything :roll:

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Lip filler wise I'm glad she keeps it tame but WOW that side-by-side. She definitely had a lift. I never paid much attention to her shenanigans until maybe early last year... was there ever a point where she was MIA? She could've for sure pre-filmed but she'd have been less on snap and other socials than usual. You need some major recovery time when you go under the knife right? My mom got a minor (medically necessary) nose job in the 80's (I know, I know... things are better now) and she looked like hell for 2 weeks.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

She definitely got a lift because even her forehead is shorter!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

her og nose looked better! fit her face. and i'm talking the og one from back in the day. you know girl has had work done no matter how much she denies it.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

bd20112 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:41 am
Lip filler wise I'm glad she keeps it tame but WOW that side-by-side. She definitely had a lift. I never paid much attention to her shenanigans until maybe early last year... was there ever a point where she was MIA? She could've for sure pre-filmed but she'd have been less on snap and other socials than usual. You need some major recovery time when you go under the knife right? My mom got a minor (medically necessary) nose job in the 80's (I know, I know... things are better now) and she looked like hell for 2 weeks.
She used to give some sob story about how interacting on Instagram and Snap made her "anxiety" worse :roll:
Maybe that is when she was having her cosmetic work done.
In any case, she forgot about Instagram giving her "anxiety" when she was posting all those vacation pics showing off her new boobs and she was always eager to brag about her many vacations.
Speaking of vacations, Tati is taking yet another vacation this weekend. On Snap she was asking her stans were she could buy some cute, warm clothes. For someone who claims to be so busy and so hard workeen and constantly involved in Halo she sure takes continual weekend vacations and weeks long vacations every other month.
Then again, Tati is a liar so...

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Coco Lux »

It’s the brow lift that makes her look much older than she is I think.

She has that distinct “old lady Botox” look with the eyebrows inching their way higher and higher as the years go by and the huge eyelid space.

She looks 46 not 36!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

twati is so insufferable. go to any damn store and they already have their spring/summer collections out. pains me, as it's still winter where i am and sometimes it'd be nice to buy wintery clothing in the same season. but retail doesn't work that way any longer.

her tits, her eyebrows, her nose, her ears. and yes, botox and filler are still procedures and require the changing of facial tissue. and yes, she looks at least a decade older. i wish someone could snap her in her natural habitat. i want to see a real untouched capture of this wildebeast.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Wow what a difference.

Ummm is it just me or does she actually look better in the before shot? :rofl:
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

nostalgicjourneyer
Talker
Talker

Post by nostalgicjourneyer »

Those pics look like "Evil Step Sister" next to "Evil Step Mother" she graduated. Congratulations Tati, you aged yourself.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Today Tati thinks she is a teacher grading new makeup?!

UHHH WHAAAA? :roll: :roll: :rofl:

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

Whatever she did to her nose made her philtrum look even longer.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

and her raging nostrils aren't as ragey. ooooh, i bet seeing her angry is more laughable than anything.

nostalgicjourneyer
Talker
Talker

Post by nostalgicjourneyer »

She made a mistake on what company a product is from and a bunch of people in the comments (I saw 10 in as many minutes) are correcting her, making me think it was pretty common knowledge and she just missed it somehow. "Make-up Investigator"!! Comment: "The Contour Kit is not from Catrice. It’s from Trend it up. It’s a different brand from Germany."

Also saw this comment: "I feel attacked by the shirt" Agreed, I paused 30 seconds into the video and went to try and find it to see how much she spent on that hideous thing that does not look good on her at all, and not only that, she didn't tie up the neck part so it was just hanging open the entire time... Weird choice. If you don't know how to wear a shirt or it looks bad on you when worn correctly, why buy it?

Edit: Also I've never really read her comments section before, My God... Imagine getting thousands of comments on every video about how beautiful and perfect you are and still finding time to complain and say you feel anxious and attacked by 1 or 2 comments from troll accounts. She's so outrageous.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she has new hair you guys! NEW HAIR!

i got to the part where she said "i'm not saying this to be braggy, but my job is makeup and i have access to EVERYTHING" i can't watch her for more than a minute it seems.

one time, ages ago, i really loved the top she had on, i messaged her asking where it was from. nada. so annoying.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:29 am

i got to the part where she said "i'm not saying this to be braggy, but my job is makeup and i have access to EVERYTHING" i can't watch her for more than a minute it seems.

one time, ages ago, i really loved the top she had on, i messaged her asking where it was from. nada. so annoying.

WHAT SHE SAYS THAT?! :roll: :roll: :roll: :barf:

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

Funny how she always says she's in the comments and we rarely see her respond to anything...

Today's video was braggy AF, 'i have access to everything!' She came off as such an entitled snob.

Her eyebrows were definitely higher and more arched in today's video. She is so terrified of aging. She already has that middle aged overly injected Botox face. Can you imagine having to keep up with injections for the rest of your life like that? All the other things you could have done with all that injection money lol

Tati really is like the Billy McFarland of the YouTube beauty world, professional scammer, con artist, pathological liar

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:29 am

Her stans are always asking about her clothes and jewelry and she hardly ever answers. I don't think she'll bother unless it's sponsored. I wonder if she is sent free clothes like many of the other gurus.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Twati

Post by Raven_nevermore »

autumnshadowpath wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:25 am
SereneSelenophile wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:27 am

Did it work?

Tati in 2017 vs 2019

Holy filler
Wow. "I GET LIP FILLER SOMETIMES" okay so either your camera blur is insane or you've had work done.. Or she put on some weight but she's like a twig as it is so IDK?
Where did her heavy hooded eyes go?
I definitely think she had an eye lift too

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”