Post by Twintowerr » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 am

I’m waiting for a big youtuber to call her out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Twati "Botoxeen, Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook - Pt

Post by Nance » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:38 am

I want to follow this thread, but thinking more and more of unfollowing her...

fizzwizz12
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:46 am

Nance wrote:I want to follow this thread, but thinking more and more of unfollowing her...
you can do both. i don't follow her at all, only this thread.

she's so bad, even watching her to see how horrible she is has lost appeal.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

LadyJuliana
Learner
Learner

Post by LadyJuliana » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:01 am

Nance wrote:I want to follow this thread, but thinking more and more of unfollowing her...
I don't follow her anymore. I don't follow Jaclyn Hill either anymore. But follow both of their threads because they NEED to be brought down and I need to know when it happens lol. I can't even hate watch either of these two bimbos!

jackieanne
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by jackieanne » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:03 am

I don't watch her anymore, but I read here.

Berry_Bess
Talker
Talker

Post by Berry_Bess » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:43 pm

I don't watch this woman either :|
:FU:

Raven_nevermore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:39 pm

^-^ thank you for the new thread ! following

Karening
Informer
Informer

Post by Karening » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:35 pm

She's past the point of ridiculous. Agree with everyone else: she's unwatchable.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Informer
Informer

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:38 pm

Hangs head in shame. I'm afraid the Halo Kiwi review i promised has to be banned for the time being. Over Xmas my eczema has flared up badly and I've been advised by my dermatologist not to take these pills until things have settled down.

Though in his words, he thinks they'll do nothing anyway! So sorry to let you down!

fizzwizz12
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:38 pm

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:Hangs head in shame. I'm afraid the Halo Kiwi review i promised has to be banned for the time being. Over Xmas my eczema has flared up badly and I've been advised by my dermatologist not to take these pills until things have settled down.

Though in his words, he thinks they'll do nothing anyway! So sorry to let you down!

not a let down! you were advised not to take sugar pills from a scam artist by a licensed and good dermatologist. you've done great work! :tu:
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

lamelifttwati
Talker
Talker

Post by lamelifttwati » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:44 pm

fizzwizz12 wrote:
you can do both. i don't follow her at all, only this thread.

she's so bad, even watching her to see how horrible she is has lost appeal.
i don't watch her anymore, her overall behaviour just sicken me, hence the sight of her sickens me,
she is a whiny bully with fake ass "i'm so nice, in fact, i'm too nice" persona
the only reason for her not being called out is, even she have large following she is not relevant.
We're men, we're men in tights.
We roam around the forest looking for fights.

lamelifttwati
Talker
Talker

Post by lamelifttwati » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:52 pm

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:Hangs head in shame. I'm afraid the Halo Kiwi review i promised has to be banned for the time being. Over Xmas my eczema has flared up badly and I've been advised by my dermatologist not to take these pills until things have settled down.

maybe it was her overprice-questionable pill that cause your eczema,
since a lot of people here saying her skin got even worse and her hair seem terrible,
the possibility is high.
glad to know you stopped.

Berry_Bess
Talker
Talker

Post by Berry_Bess » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:59 pm

:D oh my you're nickname is excellent :rofl:
:FU:

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:32 pm

fizzwizz12 wrote:

not a let down! you were advised not to take sugar pills from a scam artist by a licensed and good dermatologist. you've done great work! :tu:

Exactly! That should tell us all we need to know! :rofl: I do hope your skin clears up soon.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:41 pm

I used to admire Tati and like many, used to believe that she was honest. I still think she's MORE honest than say...Jaclyn Hill or MUA for example, but Tati definitely is not the person that she portrays herself to be. I was still on the fence with her when she launched Halo. I was SO tempted to try them and after having my eyes opened to her, I am SO happy that I didn't waste my money and contribute to her lavish lifestyle. She tries to act so relatable, but when she has James or Taylor or anyone in her videos and they are just chatting, her true personality comes through. She is a whiny, spoiled, vain person who is an insufferable bore.

whydoicare67
Informer
Informer

Post by whydoicare67 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:55 pm

Glitterangel19 wrote:I used to admire Tati and like many, used to believe that she was honest. I still think she's MORE honest than say...Jaclyn Hill or MUA for example, but Tati definitely is not the person that she portrays herself to be. I was still on the fence with her when she launched Halo. I was SO tempted to try them and after having my eyes opened to her, I am SO happy that I didn't waste my money and contribute to her lavish lifestyle. She tries to act so relatable, but when she has James or Taylor or anyone in her videos and they are just chatting, her true personality comes through. She is a whiny, spoiled, vain person who is an insufferable bore.
You are so lucky you resisted the temptation to try them- I did 30 days of original Halo and 90 days of Kiwi (meaning I spent $130 on them! HORROR!), and wish so much I had saved my money. Original Halo did create a bit of a glow on my face, admittedly, but Kiwi did literally nothing. But what drove me away from her and onto this forum was when she made that response video with a big red "x" through another YouTubers face. That showed what a narcissistic POS she really is.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

whydoicare67 wrote:
Glitterangel19 wrote:I used to admire Tati and like many, used to believe that she was honest. I still think she's MORE honest than say...Jaclyn Hill or MUA for example, but Tati definitely is not the person that she portrays herself to be. I was still on the fence with her when she launched Halo. I was SO tempted to try them and after having my eyes opened to her, I am SO happy that I didn't waste my money and contribute to her lavish lifestyle. She tries to act so relatable, but when she has James or Taylor or anyone in her videos and they are just chatting, her true personality comes through. She is a whiny, spoiled, vain person who is an insufferable bore.
You are so lucky you resisted the temptation to try them- I did 30 days of original Halo and 90 days of Kiwi (meaning I spent $130 on them! HORROR!), and wish so much I had saved my money. Original Halo did create a bit of a glow on my face, admittedly, but Kiwi did literally nothing. But what drove me away from her and onto this forum was when she made that response video with a big red "x" through another YouTubers face. That showed what a narcissistic POS she really is.

Ugh! I'm so sorry that you wasted your money! Yeah, I seem to recall that video. She truly believes that she's proven herself by now and that she's sOsOsO hOnEsT and she gets completely whiny & indignant when anyone dares to challenge her. :roll:

lamelifttwati
Talker
Talker

Post by lamelifttwati » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:15 pm

whydoicare67 wrote:
initially i was kind intrigue by it, and then i realise it's skin, hair and nail supplement, totally lost interest in it.
and the more she push for it the more annoyed i got, i skip every halo videos.
i stop following her after she show her true bully self.
and those sent stan to do their dirty work? she done it before james charles and thomas halbert,
oh wait, they both collab with her, what a coincident.

pepesylvia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:28 pm

f <3

thehippiechick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:59 pm

Folloween! :tu:
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. ☕
- Henry Fielding

Italia739
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Italia739 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:06 pm

There are countless YouTubers who are nothing but fakers with egos. Tati is among the worst.
I wonder how much longer the YouTube beauty community will last? There are less than a handful who are actually helpful and not out to shill something for extra money and fame.
The over the top extra-ness, phoniness and shilling of ones like Twatto and others surely can't go on for many more years?
It seems like some subscribers are starting to wake up to the kind of lowly person Tati really is.

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:15 pm

Follow <3

Roxyblonde451
Informer
Informer

Post by Roxyblonde451 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:08 am

I was waiting to hear she was cryeen on snap, I knew it was only a matter of time! :rofl:

missymoocher123
Debater
Debater

Post by missymoocher123 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:45 am

Roxyblonde451 wrote:I was waiting to hear she was cryeen on snap, I knew it was only a matter of time! :rofl:
Exactly what I thought when I saw the negative comments on her video. And she wasted no time in turning all her family issues to be about HER. What a manipulative bottom feeder she is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”