Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Tatiyawna the Queef: Drama Inciter & Pill Pusher - Part

Post by Italia739 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Lifeat50 wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
scamlifeguru wrote:
Lifeat50 wrote:Just testing this out please let me know if you can see the pic?

Yup!

...and WOW those pores are outta control.

According to Tati she

-avoids fragrance in skincare
-takes Halo vitamins
-uses Clarisonic
-uses expensive products like Nurse Jamie, Sisely, etc.
-uses two primers
-drinks water/has a healthy diet—NO BANANAS!!!!!

Aaaaaaand that’s what all her money, time, and effort have yielded.

Can we all just admit, what your skin looks like is mostly determined by genetics. You can only do so much. There’s nothing wrong with having pores, lines, or wrinkles, but it’s so gross and unethical to tell people insecure about their appearance that if they spend money and do this or that, they can have perfect skin. That’s obviously lies, or Tati would have the prettiest skin of all which she clearly doesn’t.
holy frijoles... i knew tati did glamour shots! great profile photo!
also, can someone clue me in to her whole banana phobia? i missed that one.
Check out this video at 2.46 which is where she talks about bananas
thank you! the hair flip with the 'tude about the banana vs watermelon. there was a time, way back when... when she was still sitting on her bed filming that i actually LIKED watching her. now i really wish a sink hole would open up and swallow her. or that damn earthworm thing from the movie tremors would just get rid of her.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lamelifetwati »

peachiez wrote:
PearlescentPink wrote:Tati: “I got rid of all my fragranced makeup...”

Also Tati: “BUM BUM CREAM BABY!!!!!!”
playing the devil's advocate here but she's only eliminating fragrance in face products, not body care. so i guess bum bum cream is saved.

that said the only way she could be more obvious about a skincare brand is making an announcement. every video she rants on and on about ingredients, way more than she has before. she mentions how MUCH she loves to research things. (even though i've caught her comments section telling her that her research is a bit flawed.) it's a massive set up and it's so obvious. if people are surprised when she comes out with a skincare line, they're daft.
i don't even watch her video anymore and just the thought of she going to on about her future whatever products annoyed the fuck out of me...
shitting glitter tatti

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

Lifeat50 wrote:Great, now I will post these for you :rofl: Just my first attempt of getting little screenshots of our flawless beauty :rofl: If only the naive stans would see these, the one who she cons with her snake oil because they believe her skin is flawless and smooth perfection!

with all the money she has, why doesn't she get some laser work done???
shitting glitter tatti

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I've had a phone call from two Russian astronauts, asking if I've heard of planet 'Tati'...... they want to check her craters out???????? :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

Does anyone know what actually happened between her and Too Faced?
After whining about how she won't support Anastasia just because they aren't giving her stuff for free I wonder if she just got butthurt because people at the Too Faced event weren't sucking her ass and hardly even knew who she was.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Cryptic wrote:Does anyone know what actually happened between her and Too Faced?
After whining about how she won't support Anastasia just because they aren't giving her stuff for free I wonder if she just got butthurt because people at the Too Faced event weren't sucking her ass and hardly even knew who she was.
Well she says something happens between her an Jarrod and that he was really mean to her, but I’m convinced she only jumped on the Too Faced hating bandwagon that was hot at that moment. And it was right around the time that Jeffree Star declares war on Jarrod an TF, so she was trying to get into his graces as well. She never thinks for herself, only jumps on bandwagons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Cryptic wrote:Does anyone know what actually happened between her and Too Faced?

She said Jarrod didn't recognise her........ She uses filters and widening lenses so she looks more like she does on snapchat in real life, than she does on her channel. She's got a very narrow face with really close set eyes .......

vegetablebutcher
Learner
Learner

Post by vegetablebutcher »

lamelifttwati wrote:
Lifeat50 wrote:Great, now I will post these for you :rofl: Just my first attempt of getting little screenshots of our flawless beauty :rofl: If only the naive stans would see these, the one who she cons with her snake oil because they believe her skin is flawless and smooth perfection!

Because the solution to “orange peel” skin is reducing the appearance of the pore size. You achieve that with a minimum combo of a BHA to get the gunk out and an AHA to soften the top layer and remove dead skin cells so the pores don’t clog more. A Clarisonic goes a long way, but isn’t as effective without additional chemical exfoliants. There are other things like retinols that can help. And don’t even get me started on the lack of sunscreen in her “routine”.

Her problem is she stuffs her pores with too much silicone based makeup every single day and relies on luxury products (which are all marketing). Good skin comes from good skincare practices, not from pills.

Sorry, I really like skincare. :P

Spinach_Leaf
Learner
Learner

Post by Spinach_Leaf »

This topic really opened my eyes. I was watching her videos for quite some time, but after the Halo launch she become increasingly annoying. And now with the "research" she does. And never realized the horrible skin she has!
This topic gave me a good laugh thanks you guyz! :love2:

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

"My psychic astrology manicuirist told me I'm really good at researcheen, you guise! I go on Google for hours! "

Holy. Fuck. Balls. :rofl:

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

vegetablebutcher wrote:
lamelifttwati wrote:

Because the solution to “orange peel” skin is reducing the appearance of the pore size. You achieve that with a minimum combo of a BHA to get the gunk out and an AHA to soften the top layer and remove dead skin cells so the pores don’t clog more. A Clarisonic goes a long way, but isn’t as effective without additional chemical exfoliants. There are other things like retinols that can help. And don’t even get me started on the lack of sunscreen in her “routine”.

Her problem is she stuffs her pores with too much silicone based makeup every single day and relies on luxury products (which are all marketing). Good skin comes from good skincare practices, not from pills.

no, i'm a bit into skincare too, pores minimising and all that, even thinking about getting some laser treatments,
that's why i looked into some of those, also cos' i thought the reason my pores seem bigger was due to ageing
and my skin getting saggy and all, but turns out it was just my skin being too dry, though still about ageing but not as bad?
anyway, she seems like she need all the help that's out there.
i mean, when i first start watching her channel, i thought she was like mid 40s
but turns out i'm older than her, i was so shocked, so i asked my husband to guess her age and he thought mid 40s too. :rofl:

for someone rich to keep whining about not getting PR is really cheap,
she only does half ass review now a day, what's the point to get it in advance,
especially she going to do unboxing haul, she is not going to open it and test it before others.

that twoface thing was so stupid, i was like, wow, made you cry??? what can it be?? must be something horrible!
and it was just because he didn't recognise her. WOW
shitting glitter tatti

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

lamelifttwati wrote:
vegetablebutcher wrote:
lamelifttwati wrote:

I thought Stephanie Lange's video about how to deal with large pores was really good, and eye-opening! I, at this time, don't have large pores; just normal ones I would say on my nose. But I had no idea how the steps people take to reduce the appearance of their pores can make it worse!

idk93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idk93 »

Ugh, I really can’t stand her anymore. The bitch is all “I hate the applicator on the Shape Tape foundation” blah blah blah but she has her greasy hands on her face non stop. Applies highlighter with her fingers, does her eye makeup with her fingers.
This is the 5th video I watch where she tells us she breaks out from coconut oil&she removed products with fragrances etc. I wanna slap her. She tries so hard to be different it makes her annoying.
I left a comment on her new video, I wonder how long until Lames deletes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Lipstick has a doe foot applicator as well, what is she going to do spray the lipstick on her face?

insomniac1977
Talker
Talker

Post by insomniac1977 »

And when she said she only uses concealer under her eyes and have you ever broken out under your eyes? Uh bitch, you also highlight your face with concealer, so you are still spreading that damn doe foot on areas aside from your under eyes.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Crater face Westbrook - the halo truth
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Zealous
Talker
Talker

Post by Zealous »

Lifeat50 wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
scamlifeguru wrote:
Lifeat50 wrote:Just testing this out please let me know if you can see the pic?

Yup!

...and WOW those pores are outta control.

According to Tati she

-avoids fragrance in skincare
-takes Halo vitamins
-uses Clarisonic
-uses expensive products like Nurse Jamie, Sisely, etc.
-uses two primers
-drinks water/has a healthy diet—NO BANANAS!!!!!

Aaaaaaand that’s what all her money, time, and effort have yielded.

Can we all just admit, what your skin looks like is mostly determined by genetics. You can only do so much. There’s nothing wrong with having pores, lines, or wrinkles, but it’s so gross and unethical to tell people insecure about their appearance that if they spend money and do this or that, they can have perfect skin. That’s obviously lies, or Tati would have the prettiest skin of all which she clearly doesn’t.
holy frijoles... i knew tati did glamour shots! great profile photo!
also, can someone clue me in to her whole banana phobia? i missed that one.
Check out this video at 2.46 which is where she talks about bananas
I'm not going to lie, that little section of that video pissed me off. "Coal tar, ew." Have you know certain people HAVE to use coal tar shampoo to keep their psoriasis at bay. But I'm not going to say woe is me for having an auto immune disease. I keep that to myself. So yeah, maybe those things are kinda necessary to some people. :evil:

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

If you look at idiot Twatto's Worst of 2018 video comments you will see that almost, if not all, of them are people saying the are sick of the "clean, no fragrance" spiel she is on.
People are also saying they are bored, don't trust her "research", sick of her trying to shame people who can't or don't want to get on the clean bandwagon and many are unsubscribing. Many also think she is just using this sudden clean obsession to launch another Halo product.
A few also noted how rambling and senseless this video was. But isn't that all of them?
This is from long time subs and some minions who have supported her through all her other BS and idiocy.
Viewers are really getting tired of her clean life preaching, chemical vilifying and the fact that she thinks she is some research pro.

If Comment Cop Lames deleted all the comments there would only be a handful to none left.
Will Twathead now have to go on another weekend trip to get away from all the stress and mean comments that she has brought on herself? :roll:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Blimey....even coconuts have got the chop from Twati's skincare routine as they cause acne.......... even though they actually contain an acid known to fight bacteria that causes acne! (I think it's her gross, out of date makeup that's responsible for her 'breakouts')

We're going to have a bowl of Twati's rejected fruit salad soon !

I'm going to bed shortly as it's nearly midnight ...if we have a new thread can we include 'Pore Tatiyawna and her pseudoscience' in the title somewhere? :D

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Tatiyawna the Pseudoscientific Clean Googleen Researcheen Fool

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”