Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Tatiyawna the Queef: Drama Inciter & Pill Pusher - Part 24

Post by geekinthepink »

:love2:

Re: Tatiyawna the Queef: Drama Inciter & Pill Pusher - Part

Post by Guest »

I agree Emily should have picked a better brand to collab with but Tati should not have said that. (Bare Minerals would have been another good choice)

A lot of BG’s careers have been made collabing with Morphe (and I have never used Morphe, but I dont really see the difference)

The problem with Tatters is she thinks she should be “speaking from her heart” which is really just an excuse for being unprofessional.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

:tu:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

We know Tati isn't very creative but she's really been on repeat lately with the types of videos she's doing. It's like she's not even trying anymore. She just throws together the same crap with an even worse attitude than usual. To top it off, her hypocritical crap is off the charts.
Even her minions were posting comments about how much they love her but that she seems harsh and unfair anymore. A few were even saying they were unsubscribing because of her crap with the MR Emily palette. Comment cop Lames has probably deleted all those comments by now.
Still, some of her minions are starting to take notice.

seymorebuttz
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by seymorebuttz »

<3

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Agreed. As with many of the BGs, I really like Tati when I first subscribed and watched every video. Found myself clicking less and less and eventually unsubbed. Stupid YouTube algorithms still always show her in my recommended, though.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

So BGC is pro Tati, huh?

She's supposedly uploading today about the drama over the MUR x Emily palette. :roll:

Everyone on there for the most part is saying "oh she doesn't deserve this!" "My heart breaks for her!" etc...

She went into that video with a biased opinion of the palette and of the brand, did a half assed job of application / creating a look and that's all there is to it. She claims she's "so honest, guise!" but was that? No it wasn't.

Giving KiKi Chanel hell because she did a video redoing the look in a proper fashion? Saying she made the whole situation worse? I don't think she did make it worse, she only wanted to show that it DOES work. People are even going in on Emily! Is the brand hit or miss? Maybe, I haven't ever tried anything from them. But still.

I still want to know where all these venomous comments about her fertility are. Did anyone screen shot them? If so, apologies, I must have missed them.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

Following!

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

thehippiechick wrote:So BGC is pro Tati, huh?

She's supposedly uploading today about the drama over the MUR x Emily palette. :roll:

Everyone on there for the most part is saying "oh she doesn't deserve this!" "My heart breaks for her!" etc...

She went into that video with a biased opinion of the palette and of the brand, did a half assed job of application / creating a look and that's all there is to it. She claims she's "so honest, guise!" but was that? No it wasn't.

Giving KiKi Chanel hell because she did a video redoing the look in a proper fashion? Saying she made the whole situation worse? I don't think she did make it worse, she only wanted to show that it DOES work. People are even going in on Emily! Is the brand hit or miss? Maybe, I haven't ever tried anything from them. But still.

I still want to know where all these venomous comments about her fertility are. Did anyone screen shot them? If so, apologies, I must have missed them.
Oh lord justice proof that Twati loves to instigate and be in drama. She must know that’s the only way people will talking about her boring ass self!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

:love2:

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker

Post by coderedjulia »

Discuss what? She will refuse to apologize to Emily and Kiki. Dismiss the constructive criticism. And yell at her subscribers while victimizing herself. :roll:

shedevilsally
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shedevilsally »

Is she desperate for attention, or what? Everyone had moved on to Manny docuseries and Jeffree twitter spree. Tati probably saw that and was crying into her Coty Airspun “No ones talking about me James, does anyone care that I’m being bullied?” Tati needs to take a beat and a note.

Putting out a video telling her side is dumb. It’s going to be her whining, maybe a tear or two, showing screenshots of the three worst comments that we’ve all seen, maybe a vid clip of someone going in on her dramatics. It’s been done before and it doesn’t stop people from disliking her. It only validates why they dislike her, because she is always the victim and never responsible for the drama she creates. It’s a sympathy ploy to tear at the heartstrings of anyone who has ever been bullied. Well guess what, I grew up with bullies, we probably all did. The reason I haven’t liked Tati for a long time is because she reminds me of every mean girl I went to school with.

The sympathy act is played out. If she wants to pull this “my side of the story” card. Troll the kids, do a ‘reading my hate comments while getting cool sculpting video’. Eventually her Stan’s will wise up when she keeps pulling this crap on her newer subs. The people who have watched her for a long time are onto her act by now and call her out for her shenanigans.

She may not be directly ordering her minions to attack Kylie and Emily, but they will anyway. They have been all week. Where’s the video of her calling off the dogs to smaller channels or anyone who sees through this Tati love fest. I’m sorry, but two wrongs don’t make a right.

Post by Guest »

This grown woman posted a comment from a troll account with the name "Huge Anus" as an example of the hate she got. Why not just ignore it? She's so fucking dramatic. :roll:

lawyerbarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by lawyerbarbie »

She actually used Kiki's video in her own. I'm actually so annoyed lmao...Tati if you're not about the drama, than stop inciting it.

insomniac1977
Talker
Talker

Post by insomniac1977 »

I cannot believe how she has EVERYONE over at BGC fooled.

shedevilsally
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shedevilsally »

OkyanusGozler wrote:This grown woman posted a comment from a troll account with the name "Huge Anus" as an example of the hate she got. Why not just ignore it? She's so fucking dramatic. :roll:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>rfJD79V</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I’m kind of lol’ing that these were the type of comments that got to her. They were trolling, get over it. Why didn’t she show the comments that the internet up in arms over her fertility? I bet every YouTuber over one mil subs gets comments like the ones on her video, it comes with the territory and it’s not going to go away because Tati made a video about being bullied. Block the asshats and move on with your life.

Who else rolled their eyes so hard they saw their own brain when she said she tries to be drama free? Bitch, you just made a drama video about drama you created to start more drama and subliminally send your minions to continue the drama on Kylie’s channel. God, I hope she gets sent a clue in PR, because she’s lost it. A midlife crisis doesn’t look good on you sweetie.

deltoides
Talker
Talker

Post by deltoides »

For those of you you have not watched or will not watch Tati’s last drama video, here are the highlights (mostly verbatim):
-she shows THREE hate comments
-she does not appreciate critique
-she was torn to shreds in that video (Kiki’s video)
-she will not tolerate anyone casting doubt about her integrity or skills
-she’s angry Kiki used profanity in her video because she does not, it proves how riled up Kiki was against Tati
-Kiki is biased because she has affiliate links (seriously what...she is basically a human PR box walking and she’s mad someone has codes??)
-She uses plenty of clips from Kiki’s channel and criticises her thumbnails
-she’s sorry Emily got dragged into this by Kiki buuuuut she’s so offended Emily appreciated Kiki’s video because it’s not supportive
-she does not accept compensation for having published positive reviews and asks the businesses to donate said compensation to charity (shows emails)
-she claims Kiki went after her, said she’s horrible and doesn’t do any good
-she shows the palette again to prove it does not work well

This could have been a post in some social media platform, and it would have been fine. I get why she didn’t appreciate Kiki’s video, although honestly she should have a thicker skin when it comes to disagreements or critiques. Making a whole video , teary eyed, inserting several clips about a YouTuber that disagreed with you, claiming to hate drama and caring only about success or creativity... nope, this video will get views, and that equals money. She could cater to more adult audiences, both with her tutorials and attitude, but she’d rather be a histrionic drama queen.

Tdubbie50
Debater
Debater

Post by Tdubbie50 »

So what drama channel out there is GENUINE and not kissing Tati's lily white flat makeup grabbing ass? If you know...please PM me. I am SICK to death of Tati's crap and someone needs to tell my story. I may get hell for it and attacked, as it seems that is all her ridiculous minions can do even though they don't know Tati at all. I just need an outlet as I am not good at creating a video much less editing and all of that other crap. This psycho creates her drama and then gets all butthurt when people call her out on it. She needs mental help. She truly does. These are not the actions of someone who is stable.

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

So Princess Twat 'doesn't like drama' but essentially made this whole video stirring the pot even more! Her stupid minions still going over attacking Kiki. Tati's eyeshadow application in the MR review was horrendous. I think everyone was scratching their heads when she applied a matte brown with her finger! At least most of us saw thru her BS. Also I love how offended Tati was that Kiki used profanity :roll: I mean really? Princess Twat don't act like you never dropped an F bomb on your channel. What is with this goody two shoes g rated image she wants to uphold?

deltoides
Talker
Talker

Post by deltoides »

She claims she has applied mattes with her finger before when she couldn’t make them work with a brush, but I’ve only seen that with glitters or foiled shadows. Maybe with satin shadows, it never with a matte,

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”