Tatiyawna the Queef: Drama Inciter & Pill Pusher - Part 24

fizzwizz12

Re: Tatiyawna the Queef: Drama Inciter & Pill Pusher - Part

Post by fizzwizz12 »

My nieces told me they adore James Charles. The best part is they have no idea who twatiyawna is.

I may not care for James Charles but thank god they aren't fans of this twit
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

It drives me mad the way she acts so superior it is such a turn-off! She 'expects' this and 'expects' All hair dryers suck your hair in from the back, you have to care, how does she thing hairdryers work? I cannot get over her dirty hands and how she even ran them through her hair! Then when she picked the Nars palette up I couldn't believe it, her hands were disgusting! :o Can you imagine how dirty all her make up is? I have never seen someone pick up a brand new product with filthy hands, she has no respect. She doesn't give a shit, she didn't pay for it!. Now I have visions of her bathroom being disgusting and her kitchen too, she probably doesn't wash her hands when handling raw meat. Watching her in this video really said a lot about her. It's so funny in a way because she thinks she's the 'mother of the Beauty Gurus' yet this is the example she sets. No wonder her hair always looks so greasy!
I didn't watch it all as her voice is grating on me these days!

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

She’s always looked like a high maintenance Neanderthal to me—low brow bone with an insane gap between her nose and top lip.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Lifeat50 wrote:It drives me mad the way she acts so superior it is such a turn-off! She 'expects' this and 'expects' All hair dryers suck your hair in from the back, you have to care, how does she thing hairdryers work? I cannot get over her dirty hands and how she even ran them through her hair! Then when she picked the Nars palette up I couldn't believe it, her hands were disgusting! :o Can you imagine how dirty all her make up is? I have never seen someone pick up a brand new product with filthy hands, she has no respect. She doesn't give a shit, she didn't pay for it!. Now I have visions of her bathroom being disgusting and her kitchen too, she probably doesn't wash her hands when handling raw meat. Watching her in this video really said a lot about her. It's so funny in a way because she thinks she's the 'mother of the Beauty Gurus' yet this is the example she sets. No wonder her hair always looks so greasy!
You don’t actually think she cooks, do you? LOL

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

I try to watch her videos but they make me uncomfortable and, frankly, disgusted. I've thought about this for awhile and I realized she reminds me of a former best friend of mine. This person and Tati are gaping holes of narcissistic need. Like my former friend, Tati, sees people as commodities, as a means to an end. Her subs will swallow anything BS their "queen" throws at them. My hope is that the young ones will mature and see through her act.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

autumnshadowpath wrote:
Italia739 wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:Never seen anything so biased in all my life and I'm only 10 minutes into Twati's video on the James Charles Palette. She admits she IS biased because he is her friend ...... and then basically takes all the credit for making him famous as she was the 'mother figure' .....

Hmmmmm does Twati know that Make Up Revolution and Morphe have virtually the same eyeshadow ingredients?

When Twati gets to the fifth shade (which swatches terribly) - she says "Yeah, I can feel...like...you can see me go back and forth....but you can feel there is a smoothness in the texture like a very silky...yeah, I think this is nice"................... without putting it near the eyes ! I'm predicting she won't use the colours that don't swatch well in her 'look' at the end of the video..... I hope whoever is doing the expose videos on Tati already has a copy of the video..... to compare it to the Emily Palette review..........

She proceeds to say that she is giving an honest review even though it is like a family member's palette........ then has to do two swatches of the next colour to get its full opacity...... She then goes on a convoluted garbled mess that she mainly applies all her eyeshadows with her fingers and sometimes she has to go in a few times with her mitts to get the full opacity on other shadows...... It's like a fun game of hangman this..... give Tati enough rope and she will hang herself extremely quickly........Now she's waffling on about how shadows SHOULD be build-able (that's not what she said with the Emily palette but, I'll let it go for now).....

Now she's trying to say the Natasha Denona Palettes don't swatch well :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: We've all seen enough reviews of other peoples of ND's to know that it's absolute bollocks ! Twati then tells us to take swatches with a grain of salt as that's not how we apply them to the eye....even though Twati admitted that that's EXACTLY how she puts them on the eye....with her fingers in a swiping motion ......... I'm wondering why James has let her release this video........ she is basically tying herself up in knots at this point........

Twati knows with 'touch' that the eyeshadows will blend on the eyes....but, she cannot articulate how she knows this........ It must be a sixth sense TYPE. OF. A .THING !

She proceeds to swatch the rest of the first two rows ....having to go several times over each swatch and she's saying she's giving it a solid A + (It's a shame she doesn't mark exam papers for a living - people would be chuffed to know they got an A+ on a third of their answers !!! :D )

Tati's swatches get even smaller - she's renowned for swiping shadows halfway around her wrist but, decides to do a Jeffree and put cm long swatches on the palm of her hand.........

For the review, Tati uses Mac's painterly paint pot on the eyes...... she didn't use a primer on the Emily review. She goes into the darker matte purple 5 or 6 times and it looks patchy in places - she doesn't mention the patchiness (it's not blended well and you can still see skin underneath)

Tati then proceeds to use 6 different brushes on the eyes ...... What NO fingers Tati? When the black doesn't perform on the outer edge, Tati says she doesn't want that area too dark for her eyes ..... ;)

She doesn't show the dark blue matt as the mirror hides the view.....she also wet the brush for the metallic shadow.

....... Totally 100% honest review?????????? NO !
I didn't watch her video so thank you for giving us the deets :tu:

Tati is getting careless with her lies. She is contradicting herself more and more.
That's what happens when you continually lie. You forget your lies so you end up outing yourself and having to lie even more to try and "justify" the previous ones.
She is also desperate to stay in the good graces of some of the popular YouTubers because she sees it as a way of furthering herself. Tati is all about Tati in every situation. Believe that.
If her minions cannot see through what you described then they are some VERY mindless people and that is scary.

I don't expect Jame Charles to call out any of her crap because she did give his palette an ass kissingly good review.
I noticed she made it all about herself in her 17 minute speech intro about how SHE has known about the palette a long time, and SHE is James Charles' momma bestie, and SHE had his 3 sample pans for his palette that he left by mistake, and SHE kept texting him threatening to spill the beans on his palette! Take a shot every time she says I.

Funny we haven't heard or seen James Charles praise and worship mother Tati to the level that she did in that intro.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The one thing Tati does well is to make EVERYTHING be all about herself.
She is even self centered and tactless enough to make the herself the subject of the convo when another person's serious illness is mentioned. For example, she had letter from a fan who is ill with cancer and while James seemed touched by the letter self obsessed Tati had to say she knows what it is like to suffer with an illness because she has anxiety, many allergies, etc.
She kept talking about how hard it is for her because she has anxiety and turned to focus to her own "struggles". Even James looked shocked at her actions.
Tati is purely narcissistic and beyond rude. She hasn't yet realized that not everyone shares her high opinion of herself.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

AppleBlossom wrote:
Lifeat50 wrote:It drives me mad the way she acts so superior it is such a turn-off! She 'expects' this and 'expects' All hair dryers suck your hair in from the back, you have to care, how does she thing hairdryers work? I cannot get over her dirty hands and how she even ran them through her hair! Then when she picked the Nars palette up I couldn't believe it, her hands were disgusting! :o Can you imagine how dirty all her make up is? I have never seen someone pick up a brand new product with filthy hands, she has no respect. She doesn't give a shit, she didn't pay for it!. Now I have visions of her bathroom being disgusting and her kitchen too, she probably doesn't wash her hands when handling raw meat. Watching her in this video really said a lot about her. It's so funny in a way because she thinks she's the 'mother of the Beauty Gurus' yet this is the example she sets. No wonder her hair always looks so greasy!
You don’t actually think she cooks, do you? LOL
lol I thought the same thing! Woman only drinks smoothies and green juice, that she can't even make herself

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by janeythesparkler »

TourDeForce wrote:She’s always looked like a high maintenance Neanderthal to me—low brow bone with an insane gap between her nose and top lip.
THIS. I swear I've been trying to figure out what her Halo promo shoot reminded me of. Saw this in a uni textbook last year, same weird brows, same gap between her nose and top lip, same nose.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

WHEN SHE TRIES TO TALK LIKE JAMES CHARLES. HOW CRINGE CAN YOU GET? WHAT A TRY HARD WANNABE LOSER. UGH! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

In telling ya, she looks like the Grinch!

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:WHEN SHE TRIES TO TALK LIKE JAMES CHARLES. HOW CRINGE CAN YOU GET? WHAT A TRY HARD WANNABE LOSER. UGH! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tati has way too many fake personas as it is but when she tries to copy another person's fake persona? EXTREME FAILURE.
Tati gives the word "cringey" a whole new meaning :?
She is so desperate to be one of the cool popular kids.

MzWAddams
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MzWAddams »

auntiflo13 wrote:'" research the products you absolute melt !"

:( :?
I love that you called her a melt. Not heard that for ages.
"I'll clean my room. In exchange for your immortal soul."

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

Phil3 wrote:In telling ya, she looks like the Grinch!
Maybe the Jim Carrey one, the animated Grinch is much cuter than Tati!!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

janeythesparkler wrote:
TourDeForce wrote:She’s always looked like a high maintenance Neanderthal to me—low brow bone with an insane gap between her nose and top lip.
THIS. I swear I've been trying to figure out what her Halo promo shoot reminded me of. Saw this in a uni textbook last year, same weird brows, same gap between her nose and top lip, same nose.

So similar, except Tati has an even longer gap between her nose and lip! She is so Neanderthal I don't know how to copy and an image here but I saw this and OMG I swear she must be related :rofl: :rofl: I am shocked at the similarity!
http://cdn.zmescience.com/wp-content/up ... sovan1.jpg

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

Lifeat50 wrote:
janeythesparkler wrote:

So similar, except Tati has an even longer gap between her nose and lip! She is so Neanderthal I don't know how to copy and an image here but I saw this and OMG I swear she must be related :rofl: :rofl: I am shocked at the similarity!
This is spot on. Tati and Stephanie Nicole have such Neanderthal traits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoundofThunder
Learner
Learner

Post by SoundofThunder »

She does look similar!

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Lifeat50 wrote:
janeythesparkler wrote:

Omg I’m crying that’s her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

I’m dying over these. I’ve been saying this about her for years. So glad y’all see the resemblance.

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

Those images are spot fucking on!

I just came across 'Alexia M' on YouTube she just posted a video a few days ago titled 'how to use the Dyson airwrap correctly'. She flat out called Tati out for not using it correctly, not reading instructions and bitching ahaha so glad she got called out! Tati's Dyson review was so half assed. Also remember how she said she's only using it on her bangs? Who keeps a $500 curling iron just for their bangs?! :roll:

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

sweech wrote:Those images are spot fucking on!

I just came across 'Alexia M' on YouTube she just posted a video a few days ago titled 'how to use the Dyson airwrap correctly'. She flat out called Tati out for not using it correctly, not reading instructions and bitching ahaha so glad she got called out! Tati's Dyson review was so half assed. Also remember how she said she's only using it on her bangs? Who keeps a $500 curling iron just for their bangs?! :roll:
We all know Tati is ignorant and never makes an attempt to research, educate herself or even read directions. But her use of the Dyson Airwrap crossed into dumbass territory. How can anyone be so dumb? :?
I hope more people start calling her out on her crappy product testeens as well as her shadiness.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”