GauntLifeGuru: Manservant Hubs on Fleek - Part 23

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GauntLifeGuru: Manservant Hubs on Fleek - Part 23

Post by Meomix »

I wonder when it is going to come to people that she is extremely fake, not once does she bother to wear clothes her age that would age her less.
She doesn't realize that her time has passed and she needs to stop bothering the youngin's.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Meomix wrote:I wonder when it is going to come to people that she is extremely fake, not once does she bother to wear clothes her age that would age her less.
She doesn't realize that her time has passed and she needs to stop bothering the youngin's.
Tati is the definition of desperate. Desperate to be famous, relevant, adored and relive her 20's. It certainly hasn't come to her that she looks ridiculous trying to be one of the college age/early 20's crowd and her minions are blinded to it as well.
In her mind, the younger she dresses and acts plus the trips to Nurse Jamie for fillers and Botox, the younger she will appear.
But it ain't workin.

Lord, I'll bet she was super cringey at that concert especially if that photo was any indication :?

Tdubbie50
Debater
Debater

Post by Tdubbie50 »

Hey y'all....been MIA for a bit and look at what the plastic is up to. Couple of things...

1. Tati is a drama queen. She stirs that drama pot and when she is called out she cries "I'm the victim!!!". Typical Tati.
2. How many collabs has the plastic had/done? To the best of my knowledge nothing that was huge. She did have her ridiculous lipsticks with Birchbox a few years ago but no one really remembers it. She has done ZERO to my knowledge. Yet here comes Emily Noel with a collab with MR and knocked it out of the ballpark. Emily is a much smaller influencer, she is the talk of the beauty community and in a positive way. Tati is what? Mentioned only when she is surrounded by drama of her own creation. No collabs, no companies begging her to be their spokesperson (James Charles with Cover Girl anyone?), snubbed by KKW and the list goes on. Companies see her for who she is. A whiney, self-righteous, full of her own self virtue who doesn't have half the talent that other influencers have. Emily, while I'm not a huge fan, has been an anchor for a news show, she quit that job to do youtube full time, her husband is an attorney, she has 2 beautiful daughters, she lives in a gorgeous home, companies love her, she has a very strong fan base and while she sometimes comes across annoying she is damned good at her reviews. Not pretentious and relates to her subscribers. She is everything Tati is not but most likely wants to be. Good heavens Tati needs to just shut up and delete her channel. She isn't now nor will she ever be on the same level as Emily. It's sad also because when Tati first started YT she was fun to watch, she was down to earth and she genuinely cared about her subscribers. Now? Now she is a plastic bitch who only uses her subbies as a means to an end right into her bank account.

M1l4ady
Learner
Learner

Post by M1l4ady »

Tdubbie50 wrote:It's sad also because when Tati first started YT she was fun to watch, she was down to earth and she genuinely cared about her subscribers. Now? Now she is a plastic bitch who only uses her subbies as a means to an end right into her bank account.
Yes! I was thinking the same thing. I used to love that girl that recorded videos at the drugstore to show the weekly deals, that girl that used to take criticism like a champ, that gave every product a fair shot, that seemed to be having fun reviewing makeup, that was relatable. Where did she go??? Now all we see is a snob whiny girl, that bashes products for no reason, that bans and censors her subscribers when they offer constructive criticism (or even when they're simply asking questions), a girl that looks super bored and uninspired, who's always creating and feeding off drama.
There's nothing natural about her anymore, everything feels so rehearsed, she looks and sounds miserable and annoyed all the time.

It's really bizarre to witness such a transformation, and see how money can change a person that much.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

JMugatu wrote:Is it possible that she's buying subscribers? And if yes, is there a way to find out? I just can't comprehend how people keep subscribing to her channel.

DEFINITELY !!! She's supposedly getting new subscribers and a million views per day but, her channel is stagnant ! It makes no sense when you go into the subscriber engagement in comparison to other youtubers getting a million views per day. She has collabed with James (who has nearly 10m subscribers) and she only gained 100,000 new subscribers from that. It says a lot really. She's no longer appealing to the under 30 demographic and yet, Tati tries to dress like she's in her 20's. She's only 3-4 years off being 40 !!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Sorry for the double post but, I've just watched Grav3yard girl's Mukbang with jeffree Star and Rich Lux. We know Tati is a friend of Jeffree already....

So, Bunny has decided to do a youtuber ghost story series ...... hmmmmmm ??! This Mukbang was filmed a couple of months ago - right when Tati started mentioning her 'ghost'.........Has Jeffree told Tati about Bunny's up and coming youtube series and Tati has thought it's another way to social climb?

Call me a clairvoyant but, I'm looking into my crystal ball and seeing Tati rocking up at Bunny's house (mansion)..... Isn't Tati in Texas right now???? Coincidence???? ;)
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

auntiflo13 wrote:Sorry for the double post but, I've just watched Grav3yard girl's Mukbang with jeffree Star and Rich Lux. We know Tati is a friend of Jeffree already....

So, Bunny has decided to do a youtuber ghost story series ...... hmmmmmm ??! This Mukbang was filmed a couple of months ago - right when Tati started mentioning her 'ghost'.........Has Jeffree told Tati about Bunny's up and coming youtube series and Tati has thought it's another way to social climb?

Call me a clairvoyant but, I'm looking into my crystal ball and seeing Tati rocking up at Bunny's house (mansion)..... Isn't Tati in Texas right now???? Coincidence???? ;)
Eeew you have to be a different kind of desperate to try and appeal to the internet crowd, Grav3yardgirl was supposed to be like Pewdiepie in terms off memes, crude jokes, mindless shitposting and internet gags but she seems to be lost her way in constantly trying to keep her subscribers happy and constantly uploading "safe" content.

shedevilsally
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shedevilsally »

Image This was the comment she made about being an “artist”. I found it in the comments under this tweet:

LadyJuliana
Learner
Learner

Post by LadyJuliana »

hellyeah wrote:
shedevilsally wrote:
coderedjulia wrote:
shedevilsally wrote:I saw it as basically a way to bash Kylie on twitter. Maybe that was just the way I was seeing it though.

“I saw... she also shaded me & my ability as an artist pretty hard. Making faces/making fun of my color choices... then at the end thought the look was nice enough to be her new go to, so confusing. It worked for her & I'm ok with a diffence of opinion. It didn't for me”. Tati must have a pretty loose definition of the word artist.

And then today with the “WOW” tweet, which became a bash Kylie thread. Her twitter IS a mess right now. It’s getting really messy under the edit Emily added in the comments of Kylie’s video. People are going in on her over there.
She said that? I can’t see it on Twitter. She blocked me so I can’t be able to see any responses she made to people on her threads.
She did, I took a screenshot, but I have no idea how to post it. I’m GG inept :rofl:
Here’s what you’re referring to I think; but I see no replies from others; but I use echofon app to view Twitter.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 7a6a5b.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181006</span><span>/</span><span>6feb8d79cce974d23266626e567a6a5b</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Also, she’s not smart at all. I live near the area she’s at for the concert and it’s been in the high 90s all week. Today it was in the 80s. She probably has many fans in North Texas that could have told her how hot it’s been had she asked or a quick google search or asking Siri.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 9abbae.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181006</span><span>/</span><span>6bd9f56a77d161b480c951e6289abbae</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are 5 hours north of Dallas and my daughter & her college friend went to that concert. THEY checked the weather for the last week before going. Poor Tati, just so busy filmeen 5 days a week she probably didn't have time.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

I think Tati was, as always, fishing for compliments and wanting her mindless minions to tell her how good, flawless, cool, etc. she looked. Her pose in that photo was enough to tell you that her ego is over-inflated.
Her "style" is ridiculous and tacky. Every clothing item ripped, toeless booties and super heavy makeup. Not to mention the off color hair extensions in her greasy stringy hair :?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Tati looks ridiculous! She looks like a mid 40s housewife having a midlife crisis!

feelingfamiliar
Talker
Talker

Post by feelingfamiliar »

Let's be honest, she gave the MUR palette a bad review because its drugstore and ~~~so beneath her~~~~

Also, I think she's seriously limiting herself by pretending to be approx 10 years younger than she is. There is a market for ""older" gurus (30+) but it seems like she just wants to be a try-hard pretend 20-something

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature »

I finally got the chance to watch MUR video. Gotta say this witch cannot apply eye shadow for the life of her. That was a real pain to watch.
There was nothing wrong with the palette...it was her attitude. I skipped through the video and when I saw the final look I seriously jumped! she tries to mask the world's ugliest eyeshadow blending with glitter making her look more ridiculous and old- very old.

& her wrinkles and evil witch eyebrows? those pink and green pills are not doing her any good.

Karening
Informer
Informer

Post by Karening »

I don't know if y'all are familiar with Laura Lee's woes. She's trying to prop up her crashing subs by now doing a video on the homeless crisis in Los Angeles (fer real.) I'm just waiting for the Twatster to do her own version of this: maybe climate change? (No a/c; she can show us she sweats in her beauty room.) I can see the PR fingerprints all over the Laura Lee video; can this desperate measure be Twati's next move?

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Italia739 wrote:I think Tati was, as always, fishing for compliments and wanting her mindless minions to tell her how good, flawless, cool, etc. she looked. Her pose in that photo was enough to tell you that her ego is over-inflated.
Her "style" is ridiculous and tacky. Every clothing item ripped, toeless booties and super heavy makeup. Not to mention the off color hair extensions in her greasy stringy hair :?
The way she's posing in that photo, I think if Taylor Swift herself was walking down that aisle, Tati would have said, excuse me, you're interrupting my perfect selfie! Plus, I think she was trying to get attention from Taylor's team as a 'celebrity' so she could get invited to meet Taylor after the show and take pictures like Jaclyn Hill and her spoiled nieces did.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

autumnshadowpath wrote:
Italia739 wrote:I think Tati was, as always, fishing for compliments and wanting her mindless minions to tell her how good, flawless, cool, etc. she looked. Her pose in that photo was enough to tell you that her ego is over-inflated.
The way she's posing in that photo, I think if Taylor Swift herself was walking down that aisle, Tati would have said, excuse me, you're interrupting my perfect selfie! Plus, I think she was trying to get attention from Taylor's team as a 'celebrity' so she could get invited to meet Taylor after the show and take pictures like Jaclyn Hill and her spoiled nieces did.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
Tati will do almost anything to make herself look important and relevant. She's always fame whoring at every opportunity hoping she will get noticed.
However, not everyone shares Tati's high opinion of herself.
She probably was hoping she could get backstage so she could get a selfie with Taylor and post "My good friend Taylor Swift" pics all over her social media feeds.

Post by Guest »

I never watch Tati now. She lost me after the J* thing. There is no redemption for him no matter how you look at him & She is unrelatable in all ways. Grow up, Tati.

I saw the awful thimbnail of Emily’s pallette & had to watch the trainwreck.
I scrolled through the comments. Just out of curiosity.
THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO “VERBAL ABUSE”
I wish I took screen shots because she is a total liar.
The comments mainly said “Tati, I love you, I am your biggest fan, please take this as constructive criticism...........”

First of all, I believe she gets paid for negative reviews. I believe she gets paid for a lot and “forgets” to mention it.

And she is now a brand. Like J*, their “reviews” are useless because they are biased. I cant speak for Marlena, because I dont watch her.

And girl cannot put on lipstick without smearing it all over the place.
She did such a shit job of using that pallette & trashing the brand & the foundation.
If you are going to do this as a “job”, take the heat like a big girl.
And maybe take a makeup class or an art class? Because she is terrible at applying make-up.

Candy Cane
Talker
Talker

Post by Candy Cane »

M1l4ady wrote:I've seen a sh*t ton of reviews of the Emily palette, and nobody seems to have any problem with blending the shadows.

To me it felt like Tati was failing on purpose. I mean, WHY ON EARTH would you keep blending a shade up to your forehead, basically? Who does that? Just wipe your brush, and keep blending with less product on it. Go over the edges with a face powder if you have to. It's obvious you just put too much eyeshadow on it to begin with.

She always criticized the brand, I knew she wouldn't like the palette. Meh.
She always scrubs a palette within an inch of its life anyways, so no wonder she had too much shadow on the brush to blend.

Zealous
Talker
Talker

Post by Zealous »

If you look at the Emily makeup review it says in the description that she was not paid to do a negative review. :roll: Yeah, sure you weren't Tati.

EDIT: I'm now a learner instead of a lurker, AWWH YEA.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Zealous wrote:If you look at the Emily makeup review it says in the description that she was not paid to do a negative review. :roll:
She can spout that crap all she wants but I thought it was a strange coincidence that she mentioned COLOURPOP at the end of her video saying how she liked their eyeshadow formula better. I rarely see her EVER use a Colourpop eye palette on her channel. Perhaps Colourpop was the one that paid for the negative Makeup Revolution review because they are competitors, around the same price, both doing collabs with influencers at the moment, and BOTH are sold at Ulta. Interesting food for thought?

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”