Scamlifeguru:#Halo:HighlyAnnoyeen,Lacks Originality pt 21

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Scamlifeguru:#Halo:HighlyAnnoyeen,Lacks Originality pt 21

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thankyou to MissPrissyPriss for the very apt thread name suggestion (voted by 9 people)

Carry on Gossipeen my lovelies .... :love2: :love2: :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scamlifeguru:#Halo:HighlyAnnoyeen,Lacks Originality pt 2

Post by PinkyPunch »

I imagine every 'ee' word with Twatee's voice. Send help.
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

Is it just me or is she recycling the same video ideas 24/7 now? So boring

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's getting a lot of criticism in the comments on her 'Not worth It Palettes' video. She's complaineen about the Make Up Forever palette and the Becca Palette being mainly shimmer and hardly any mattes to create a complete look. Then she holds up the StarLit palette (all shimmer - no mattes at ALL) and says how much she loves it!

Subscribers are also saying that the Becca palette and Tarte palettes are really nice for an everyday look - and Tati is basically saying that they're not worth the money. She is also hating on the Naked Heat palette - which she loved when she was on Jeffree's private hire plane!!

People are beginneen to see through her ....!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

"when you own a palette she talks about and decide you hate it now... cause same lmaoo"

A comment on yesterday's video...yikes!!! While some of her minions may be catching on, some are still very much in the dark!

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

Hi Tats. Hows about this for an idea? - send Lames to Target to pick up some sheets of mini-adhesive stickers. THEN when you get gifts (whoops, meant PR) you simply bung on a little sticker.

That way you won't forget what's PR and what you bought yourself and end up looking a twat when you "mis-speak" about it several months later.

Or indeed try to claim PR/Gifts as legitimate business expenses - which if you were in the UK would attract the attention of Revenue & Customs who would descend unannounced and go through your business accounts like a dose of salts.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Best Title EVER!

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

auntiflo13 wrote:She is also hating on the Naked Heat palette - which she loved when she was on Jeffree's private hire plane!!
Exactly what I said. I remember her bragging how she had gotten it from UD as PR before it was released. She kept telling Joffree how much she loved it :roll:
Then in the video yesterday she had to say that she bought it and never really used it or liked it because the colors made her look "sick".
Tati is such a liar.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Italia739 wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:She is also hating on the Naked Heat palette - which she loved when she was on Jeffree's private hire plane!!
Exactly what I said. I remember her bragging how she had gotten it from UD as PR before it was released. She kept telling Joffree how much she loved it :roll:
Then in the video yesterday she had to say that she bought it and never really used it or liked it because the colors made her look "sick".
Tati is such a liar.
WTF Tati!??

Wow, you guys are so right!! I remember now! She loved the UD palette then she hates it? Just goes to show you how LITTLE you can trust these "gurus" if they receive PR or get paid to mention it they LOVEEEEE it. Once the money/PR dwindles so does their "passion" #fickleAF! :? :x

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Italia739 wrote:
Tati is such a liar.
WTF Tati!??

Wow, you guys are so right!! I remember now! She loved the UD palette then she hates it? Just goes to show you how LITTLE you can trust these "gurus" if they receive PR or get paid to mention it they LOVEEEEE it. Once the money/PR dwindles so does their "passion" #fickleAF! :? :x
Maybe this is why she has been "playing up" and mentioning UD lately? It could be that they have not sent her PR lately and Tati being Tati and thinking she is entitled to it is hinting for more.
Hopefully someone from UD will see her video from yesterday and hear how much she dislikes the UD Naked Heat (after loveen it) and hear her lie about buying it. It would serve her right if they never sent her another thing.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Italia739 wrote:
Italia739 wrote:
Tati is such a liar.
WTF Tati!??

Maybe this is why she has been "playing up" and mentioning UD lately? It could be that they have not sent her PR lately and Tati being Tati and thinking she is entitled to it is hinting for more.
Hopefully someone from UD will see her video from yesterday and hear how much she dislikes the UD Naked Heat (after loveen it) and hear her lie about buying it. It would serve her right if they never sent her another thing.
Tati & her conniving ways! :roll: :? :o

smazt57
Learner
Learner

Post by smazt57 »

If see one more video where Tati says that "its not sponsored, it's PR" like theyre 2 completely different things, I'm going to resort to watching every one of her videos with an adblocker.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

auntiflo13 wrote:She's getting a lot of criticism in the comments on her 'Not worth It Palettes' video. She's complaineen about the Make Up Forever palette and the Becca Palette being mainly shimmer and hardly any mattes to create a complete look. Then she holds up the StarLit palette (all shimmer - no mattes at ALL) and says how much she loves it!

Subscribers are also saying that the Becca palette and Tarte palettes are really nice for an everyday look - and Tati is basically saying that they're not worth the money. She is also hating on the Naked Heat palette - which she loved when she was on Jeffree's private hire plane!!

People are beginneen to see through her ....!
I don't know a lot about makeup, but calling the Becca palette absolute shit is like running into a minefield in which you do not hope to get out alive.
I don't understand peoples obsession with the Naked palette since it is just 50 shades of brown to me, but you need to have some brain cells not to bash the Becca palette without coming out as an absolute shill.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Italia739 wrote:
Tati is such a liar.
WTF Tati!??

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://78.media.tumblr.com/1200730ee69 ... o1_500.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>78</span><span>.</span><span>media</span><span>.</span><span>tumblr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>1200730ee6936d4dcc20ccb8162856c4</span><span>/</span><span>tumblr</span><span>_</span><span>of7li4ESMZ1sfoq8to1</span><span>_</span><span>500</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

It's the reason why i bought the Essence Express Dry Drops, after the Tati controversy i began to notice how some reviewers intentionally apply makeup badly as if to make sure the product dwindles in sales, i noticed it a long time ago with the W7 Lip Jacket Lipstick Sealer but Tati's circus was just icing on the take, i decided to buy the Essence Express Dry Drops to test it for myself rather than blindly relying on reviewers and i have loved it ever since.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Meomix wrote:
Italia739 wrote:
Tati is such a liar.
WTF Tati!??

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://78.media.tumblr.com/1200730ee69 ... o1_500.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>78</span><span>.</span><span>media</span><span>.</span><span>tumblr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>1200730ee6936d4dcc20ccb8162856c4</span><span>/</span><span>tumblr</span><span>_</span><span>of7li4ESMZ1sfoq8to1</span><span>_</span><span>500</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

It's the reason why i bought the Essence Express Dry Drops, after the Tati controversy i began to notice how some reviewers intentionally apply makeup badly as if to make sure the product dwindles in sales, i noticed it a long time ago with the W7 Lip Jacket Lipstick Sealer but Tati's circus was just icing on the take, i decided to buy the Essence Express Dry Drops to test it for myself rather than blindly relying on reviewers and i have loved it ever since.
I always buy and test makeup for myself rather than take some "beauty guru's" advice. Most times they are either hating on a product to showcase, i.e. shill, another product or they are just hopping on the bandwagon of other "gurus" hoping it will boost their popularity. Kind of like Tati with the ABH Subculture Palette which if used CORRECTLY (NOT by jabbing your eyeshadow brush as hard as you can into it to purposely create fallout,Tati!) is quite good. Most reviews from non gurus are favorable for this palette.
Also, look how she absolutely loved the KKW Contour Stick that BROKE during use. Tati lamely tried to cover that up and act like it didn't happen but everyone saw it.
Tati hates on and obviously tries to make many lower priced products not work. Just like she did with her bandwagon hate of the Subculture. Truthfully her makeup skills are shite and every look of hers comes out the same but that aside, you cannot trust her. She's lied too many times and purposefully tried to make products look bad. All companies should put her on the DO NOT SEND PR list.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

It used to be fun watching her try normal makeup and then seeing overpriced stuff in her WTF. Now that she’s high and mighty (in her own mind!) it’s just her loving products from companies she wants freebies from, hating products from companies that don’t suck up to her, and throwing in a shoutout for something from the drugstore for us peons which I don’t even believe her on anyway. And she doesn’t give a rat’s ass about foundation shade ranges...she just parrots what others have said to cover her plywood ass.
Same shit, different day

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

:love2:

bvajne
Talker
Talker

Post by bvajne »

Loving the thread name! Cannot wait for more pink pill drama!
English is not my first language

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:It used to be fun watching her try normal makeup and then seeing overpriced stuff in her WTF. Now that she’s high and mighty (in her own mind!) it’s just her loving products from companies she wants freebies from, hating products from companies that don’t suck up to her, and throwing in a shoutout for something from the drugstore for us peons which I don’t even believe her on anyway. And she doesn’t give a rat’s ass about foundation shade ranges...she just parrots what others have said to cover her plywood ass.
This! ^

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Anytime BGs complain about a palette being all shimmer or not being ~stand-alone~ even though they have ten million palettes full of matte neutrals I think of Angelica Nyqvist’s video on the subject. She basically says it’s not the palette’s fault that you’re boring and can only create a look with a dark matte crease and a light shimmery lid. Sorry Twati but it’s not the palette’s fault that you’re untalented and not creative at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”