Scamlifeguru:#Halo:HighlyAnnoyeen,Lacks Originality pt 21

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by -forgetmenot »

Does anyone know what the twitter drama is with itsstephtoms? Both have deleted their tweets and Tati has accepted her apology for something

Edit: looks like one of them did a video first and the other didn't credit them

Hmm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

meggz
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Scamlifeguru:#Halo:HighlyAnnoyeen,Lacks Originality pt 2

Post by meggz »

In this siri video she's claiming to only be wearing eyeliner and mascara. So absolutely full of it. Like, there's a significant difference in skin color when she later gets ready to put on the makeup. Does she really think people won't notice?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

What a dumb argument. The Google picks my makeup challenge was already going around, and how is the Siri challenge any different when Siri uses Google to search anyway?

Plus Twati didn’t even do the challenge because she didn’t accept suggestions of things she didn’t like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
NewHampshirite wrote:<a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... m.html"</a>
Yikes.
Yikes is right! Some of their screen grabs show Tati at her worst & ugliest!! :tu: :rofl:

PS:
She's gaunt AF! :o
Time for another sponsored trip to Nurse Jamie for Botox and fillers.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

oliveoilgirl wrote:First time poster, long time lurker, etc. Can we talk about the surfboard??? Why was she being so dramatic about that? “I hide it and hope no one notices” and “can someone please come here and take it away” like .... what?? I mean i’m sure its not a real surfboard, it’s just decoration but maybe, i don’t know... display it??? Or then just throw it away? Why bother hiding it and holding onto it if you don’t want to use it as decoration? I just do not understand why she made such a huuge bleeping deal about that surfboard. (And if it is a real surfboard then use it or sell it... don’t just hide it??)
My question is this, why did Smashbox send her a surfboard in the first place? WTF?
I don't understand sending all this excess of products to these "gooroos", especially Tati who has zero appreciation for anything because she feels she is entitled to receive PR. Just look how she's whined in the past about companies that do not send her PR. It's like STFU bitch.

Her beauty room tour and claim of needing to declutter was PURE BS. She filmed that so she could flaunt everything and brag about it. Her saying she "needed help" was her lame ass way of trying to justify keeping everything just as saying so much makeup gives her anxiety :roll:
I think that was the worst of all. If so much excess products truly gave her anxiety she would not have began hoarding it. Again, a lame lie to try to get sympathy and justify her greed.
She has NO intention of getting rid of any of those products. Not even the ones that have expired. Her giveaways are scams just like her Halo snake oil.
Her blindsided minions may be dumb enough to fall for her shite but the rest of us can see what a faker and liar she is. This video of hers absolutely summed up how disgusting Twatto really is.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:What a dumb argument. The Google picks my makeup challenge was already going around, and how is the Siri challenge any different when Siri uses Google to search anyway?

Plus Twati didn’t even do the challenge because she didn’t accept suggestions of things she didn’t like.

Tati has no creativity and has often jumped on challenges that are long past their trending days.
All she knows to do are the same old, half assed WTF, OMG and "try on's" of drugstore, Sephora, etc.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Italia739 wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:What a dumb argument. The Google picks my makeup challenge was already going around, and how is the Siri challenge any different when Siri uses Google to search anyway?

Tati has no creativity and has often jumped on challenges that are long past their trending days.
All she knows to do are the same old, half assed WTF, OMG and "try on's" of drugstore, Sephora, etc.
But the idea came to her in a dream!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Same shit, different day

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

I vote for something with "GauntLifeGuru" in the title.

ETA: GauntLifeGuru: Stepson Slave and Manservant Hubs on Fleek (a la the JH threads :tu: )

BlameTheNargles
Learner
Learner

Post by BlameTheNargles »

Am I the only one who doesn't think she looks gaunt? She's skinny, but doesn't look gaunt to me. She definitely looks older than she claims and her skin looks like shit, but I don't see how everything she looks gaunt. *Shrugs*

Adelaide_
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelaide_ »

She actually looks much younger when she doesn't have a ton of glitter on her eyelids and too much fake tan/orange bronzers

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”