Roxyblonde451
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: #ScamLifeGuruRX, MD,GP, PharmD, GYN, Con-Artist/Wizard P

Post by Roxyblonde451 »

Italia739 wrote:
Jackanddan1216 wrote:
Italia739 wrote:In Tati's check in, around the 10:35-48 mark, you can see she has greys all around her hairline (not to mention you can see her skin around the top of her hairline and it's much lighter than the foundation). I thought Halo Beauty pills were supposed to have anti-greying properties? And she claims she takes these daily? :?
She looks rough in natural light in general her studio lights cover a multitude of sins and she really does look like she’s got a ton of grey hair but you know she’d probably say oh I had that before so that’s not halo’s fault....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She would probably blame her "gluten allergies" for them.
She will have James drive her to her colorist (she ALWAYS has to make sure that we know her colorist is Scott Barnes' husband) and have him slap some dye on the greys.
Then she will come home and scurry to the beauty room to make a video about How Halo Beauty Made My Greys Dark Again Overnight.
Her rabid minions will fall for it.
Frank Galasso is her hair guy, and I knew him years ago when I worked and worked out at the same gym as him. That guy is way too awesome for the likes of her, so I KNOW he just liked the $$$ she brings his way, and that's the only reason he would tolerate her ass.

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

Trustno1 wrote:It's a $3M house. 5 beds, 7 baths with a theater. This is the pool house/beauty room.

I always figured! Most likely James already had a butt load of money when Tati met him and basically was one of the things that drew her to him.

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ilyria »

I think it was Lames' family who had the money. Not really him. I'm betting his mommy backed all his failed business ventures up until Tati stepped in. If he has money himself he wouldn't have been behind in child support. When his mom passed though he got it all and they invested it into that house and this bullshit business.

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

Tati just always looks kind of sickly to me without makeup. Even zoomed out. I know she is naturally fair but she looks so gaunt. I wouldn't be surprised if she is still 'underweight' since she claimed she has been before.

bvajne
Talker
Talker

Post by bvajne »

I still cannot believe tahti is a stepmum... I would have never guessed as she certainly does not look very motherly to me... what do we know about James' son? Sorry if this has been discussed before but he doesn't live with them...right? Even with Puka it seems as it doesn't like twati
English is not my first language

gigigi
Informer
Informer

Post by gigigi »

ff

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

bvajne wrote:I still cannot believe tahti is a stepmum... I would have never guessed as she certainly does not look very motherly to me... what do we know about James' son? Sorry if this has been discussed before but he doesn't live with them...right? Even with Puka it seems as it doesn't like twati
Pretty sure he’s an adult by now. You can see him briefly in their wedding video. He never lived with them.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

bvajne wrote:I still cannot believe tahti is a stepmum... I would have never guessed as she certainly does not look very motherly to me... what do we know about James' son? Sorry if this has been discussed before but he doesn't live with them...right? Even with Puka it seems as it doesn't like twati
Being a step mom has nothing to do with being motherly. I think he’s an adult now...at least 18.
Same shit, different day

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Hey, guise! I know we saw some amazing b&a's on day 2 but I would also like to highlight all the small changes people have noticed in their lives

I mean, really truly amazing. Some people have found all this new energy, focus, and they are capable of doing things they never dreamed possible. The changes are astronomical!

Did I mention these miracle beans also work on men? Just look at all the changes Lames has experienced in just 3 days of using Halo Beauty!

Oh, man! Can't wait to see what miracles day 4 of Halo Beauty brings.
Offtopic: @MissPrissyPriss Happens to me all the time :rofl: I guess we all have similar humor. That's why I love GG saa muchh. We are all on the same page when we see BS, too. :respekt:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

yadayadayeah wrote:Hey, guise! I know we saw some amazing b&a's on day 2 but I would also like to highlight all the small changes people have noticed in their lives
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/F030PPw.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>F030PPw</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I mean, really truly amazing. Some people have found all this new energy, focus, and they are capable of doing things they never dreamed possible. The changes are astronomical!
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/Zfdjggf.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Zfdjggf</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Did I mention these miracle beans also work on men? Just look at all the changes Lames has experienced in just 3 days of using Halo Beauty!
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/odUj3Qt.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>odUj3Qt</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Offtopic: @MissPrissyPriss Happens to me all the time :rofl: I guess we all have similar humor. That's why I love GG saa muchh. We are all on the same page when we see BS, too. :respekt:
You know damn well she wishes James looked like that!
And to Yada...my first thought when I saw you beat me was great minds think alike! :love2:
Last edited by MissPrissyPriss on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Same shit, different day

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Tahtee is definitely not mother material. I don't see it. I totally see her being Jen Clark from 90210 as a mother.

The only interaction she's really had with her step son in her videos has been her throwing mascara at him to organize.

He probably doesn't live with them, he looked at least 18 in the wedding video. Also I don't think he's ever lived with them based on the fact James used to pay child support.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

kathysantoni
Debater
Debater

Post by kathysantoni »

"I spent hundreds of thousands on this Halo Brand Beauty... "

YOU DON'T SAY?
"STOP GLAM SHAMING ME!!!"

Roxyblonde451
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Roxyblonde451 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:Hey, guise! I know we saw some amazing b&a's on day 2 but I would also like to highlight all the small changes people have noticed in their lives
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/F030PPw.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>F030PPw</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>F030PPw</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/Zfdjggf.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Zfdjggf</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Zfdjggf</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/odUj3Qt.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>odUj3Qt</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>odUj3Qt</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

You know damn well she wishes James looked like that!
And to Yada...my first thought when I saw you beat me was great minds think alike! :love2:
We all wish Lames looked like that, he'd be a lot easier to stomach when she forces his presence on us in her videos.

green_eyed_momma
Talker
Talker

Post by green_eyed_momma »

kathysantoni wrote:"I spent hundreds of thousands on this Halo Brand Beauty... "

YOU DON'T SAY?
Hmmmmm... So at most (highest amount that could be considered hundreds of thousands) $999,999 / 60,000 bottles = $16.67 per bottle. So her potential profit is $40 - $16.67 times 60,000 = $1.4 million. Thanks Twati. We figured you had really marked it up well past the cost of goods sold.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

green_eyed_momma wrote:
kathysantoni wrote:"I spent hundreds of thousands on this Halo Brand Beauty... "

YOU DON'T SAY?
Hmmmmm... So at most (highest amount that could be considered hundreds of thousands) $999,999 / 60,000 bottles = $16.67 per bottle. So her potential profit is $40 - $16.67 times 60,000 = $1.4 million. Thanks Twati. We figured you had really marked it up well past the cost of goods sold.

YES! But I think we can safely assume hundreds of thousands is a lot less than $999,999. Thank you for giving this a cap for us.
Same shit, different day

green_eyed_momma
Talker
Talker

Post by green_eyed_momma »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
green_eyed_momma wrote:

YOU DON'T SAY?

YES! But I think we can safely assume hundreds of thousands is a lot less than $999,999. Thank you for giving this a cap for us.
Which means anything less than $999,999 investment is an even larger markup and a greater amount earned. Ridiculous.

Tdubbie50
Debater
Debater

Post by Tdubbie50 »

[/quote]Ohh what line was that and how did you findd out??[/quote]

The line was M3K Beauty. She was a start up and had a great product but needed a bit of PR. My friend emailed James and he responded with saying Tati would be happy to review it but her charge would be $20,000. Needless to say, Kim, the owner of M3K said thanks but no thanks. I wish I still had that email and I may search for it tonight. My jaw dropped when I found out Tati charged $20K for reviews.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

green_eyed_momma wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
green_eyed_momma wrote:

YOU DON'T SAY?

Which means anything less than $999,999 investment is an even larger markup and a greater amount earned. Ridiculous.

Oh yeah. I think she spent less than 500k. Even $7 per bottle is only $420,000. And $7 seems high to me. I’m thinking maybe $5-$6 per bottle.
Same shit, different day

Jackanddan1216
Talker
Talker

Post by Jackanddan1216 »

Tdubbie50 wrote:
Ohh what line was that and how did you findd out??[/quote]

The line was M3K Beauty. She was a start up and had a great product but needed a bit of PR. My friend emailed James and he responded with saying Tati would be happy to review it but her charge would be $20,000. Needless to say, Kim, the owner of M3K said thanks but no thanks. I wish I still had that email and I may search for it tonight. My jaw dropped when I found out Tati charged $20K for reviews.[/quote]

I’m curious is she obligated to like the product in the review if you pay the 20k? Or do you give the money just to have her look at it at all?

Tdubbie50
Debater
Debater

Post by Tdubbie50 »

Jackanddan1216 wrote:
Tdubbie50 wrote:
Ohh what line was that and how did you findd out??
The line was M3K Beauty. She was a start up and had a great product but needed a bit of PR. My friend emailed James and he responded with saying Tati would be happy to review it but her charge would be $20,000. Needless to say, Kim, the owner of M3K said thanks but no thanks. I wish I still had that email and I may search for it tonight. My jaw dropped when I found out Tati charged $20K for reviews.[/quote]

I’m curious is she obligated to like the product in the review if you pay the 20k? Or do you give the money just to have her look at it at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Good question. My friend didn't even give them the time of day after that "quote". I'm surprised she didn't tell him to :FU: LOL

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”