Has thanked: 0

#ScamLifeGuruRX, MD,GP, PharmD, GYN, Con-Artist/Wizard Pt.19

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Continue! :love2:

auntiflo13

Re: #ScamLifeGuruRX, MD,GP, PharmD, GYN, Con-Artist/Wizard P

Post by auntiflo13 »

I've just been comparing Twati's use of the ND Tropic palette and An Knook's tutorial .........How has twati got so many subscribers?

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by WomanDown77 »

LOL at the title! :rofl:
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

Good title! :D
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Just want to get a fuck Tati on the first page. Disgusting asshole and deflated asshole of a husband.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

What are you guys talkeen about?? Twati is amazeen at colorful eye looks!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Following.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

In the last two minutes of today's video at her final check in her eyes look bloodshot like she's been crying and she looks pretty shaken up. I assume this was pre filmed, but she visibly looks/seems on edge. Hm.
-E.Bombeck

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

Following

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Bahahaha love the name!!!

Slightly OT, but since people mentioned JenLuvsReviews is doing a video on Halo Beauty Ingredients: my first reaction to that is of course she is; wonder if she’ll take anything off of here. Second, I’m watching her video about it now, I’m curious to know what she’ll categorize as “misinformation.” I know she likes to kiss up to big beauty Youtubers so I wonder if she’ll present info that supports Twati’s claims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stuiterbal83
Informer
Informer

Post by stuiterbal83 »

Following

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:Bahahaha love the name!!!

Slightly OT, but since people mentioned JenLuvsReviews is doing a video on Halo Beauty Ingredients: my first reaction to that is of course she is; wonder if she’ll take anything off of here. Second, I’m watching her video about it now, I’m curious to know what she’ll categorize as “misinformation.” I know she likes to kiss up to big beauty Youtubers so I wonder if she’ll present info that supports Twati’s claims.

Honestly, I think it'll tell us more about Jen than it will about Tati's snake oil... we've got some first-rate researchers over here putting the story together. (Def expect to see her lift some information.) But it'll be interesting to see if she really wants to kiss up to Twati right now... yeah, she likes to make besties but I don't know if it's particularly useful to have Twati favor you right now... she's on a precipice and I really am not sure if I expect her to make a comeback.

Cheekyheaven
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheekyheaven »

auntiflo13 wrote:I've just been comparing Twati's use of the ND Tropic palette and An Knook's tutorial .........How has twati got so many subscribers?

[youtube][/youtube]
Wow. She lays down colors so precisely and really has an eye for working building one color into another!

On the other hand.. Mrs. Fluffy Brush who basically applies everything with... well, a fluffy brush and then blends it all together like she's stirring a pot of soup.

Cheekyheaven
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheekyheaven »

monak wrote:Just want to get a fuck Tati on the first page. Disgusting asshole and deflated asshole of a husband.
Well done! :D

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

I don't know how to feel about Jen, I looked at her thread when I first came across her and apparently she's tried to control her own thread, but I still liked her. She actually tries out skincare for months before deciding and she always does ingredient analysis, but then Laura Lee's shit came out and she basically raved about how nice she was to her at a party and I immediately sensed bias, that and she's mentioned how #Tati made her buy things before. I'm not sure I trust her making a video on it.

Also HFTT definitely kisses up to Tati too. Especially with the Too Faced drama she defied (*Defended) Tati. I don't get what Tati did to become so "trust worthy".

OT: I'm unable to change or delete my previous comment of just "Following". What am I doing wrong? Edit 2: if a Mod could delete my earlier faux pas for me, I'd appreciate it!
Last edited by Manybananas on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
-E.Bombeck

Jackanddan1216
Talker
Talker

Post by Jackanddan1216 »

Some comments are slipping through whatever filter they have on the comment section. Product placement is fierce but if you had no idea what she was really trying sell you wouldn’t even notice it lol.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Manybananas wrote:

I don't know how to feel about Jen, I looked at her thread when I first came across her and apparently she's tried to control her own thread, but I still liked her. She actually tries out skincare for months before deciding and she always does ingredient analysis, but then Laura Lee's shit came out and she basically raved about how nice she was to her at a party and I immediately sensed bias, that and she's mentioned how #Tati made her buy things before. I'm not sure I trust her making a video on it.

Also HFTT definitely kisses up to Tati too. Especially with the Too Faced drama she defied Tati. I don't get what Tati did to become so "trust worthy".
I think Jenlovesreviews is friends with HFTT too?

Tati has done nothing really... However it is how she presents herself... No editing frills, acts/looks older and mature (most of the time), reviews/tries every and any product from high to low end (so people think she gives everything a fair shot, so that must be reliable honesty to take right? er) , she doesn't push morphe codes, she hides all her ads, brand trips (doesn't get invited or go to many like others), hides her wealth (not a Jaclyn Hill persona, so people don't get rubbed the wrong way about her and designer stuff), her channel is consistent and she uploads 5 times a week for years...

Put that all together and it makes people feel like they can trust her... Thing is she is just reviewing makeup or skincare that is already made it to market for consumers... Her pills go inside your body and aren't in an Ulta or CVS... So people should not blindly just trust that she won't do them wrong on this... It isn't some makeup or skincare you can wipe off and toss ... It goes in your body that is more serious than makeup.. Honestly people need to get that through their thick skulls.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Manybananas wrote:

Also HFTT definitely kisses up to Tati too. Especially with the Too Faced drama she defied Tati. I don't get what Tati did to become so "trust worthy".

OT: I'm unable to change or delete my previous comment of just "Following". What am I doing wrong?
You only get around 5 minutes to edit/delete a comment. You can ask a mod to delete it.

In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

Tdubbie50
Debater
Debater

Post by Tdubbie50 »

I agree on the Jen thing. I saw her live feed this morning but knowing that Tati is one of the youtubers she looks up to...it will be interesting to see her review. As someone said, she is balancing on a precipice with this. If she full on defends Tati, she will be seen as a sham. If she goes mental on Tati, she will get hate. She won't win with this one. However, I did watch her sponsored, indepth review of L'occitane and she did do her homework on it. Oh the drama of it all...

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

WomanDown77 wrote:
Manybananas wrote:

I think Jenlovesreviews is friends with HFTT too?

Tati has done nothing really... However it is how she presents herself... No editing frills, acts/looks older and mature (most of the time), reviews/tries every and any product from high to low end (so people think she gives everything a fair shot, so that must be reliable honesty to take right? er) , she doesn't push morphe codes, she hides all her ads, brand trips (doesn't get invited or go to many like others), hides her wealth (not a Jaclyn Hill persona, so people don't get rubbed the wrong way about her and designer stuff), her channel is consistent and she uploads 5 times a week for years...

Put that all together and it makes people feel like they can trust her... Thing is she is just reviewing makeup or skincare that is already made it to market for consumers... Her pills go inside your body and aren't in an Ulta or CVS... So people should not blindly just trust that she won't do them wrong on this... It isn't some makeup or skincare you can wipe off and toss ... It goes in your body that is more serious than makeup.. Honestly people need to get that through their thick skulls.
What makes you think they're friends? Just curious. I haven't come across anything while watching to connect them. I'm not a hardcore watcher of either though. I like Jen's skincare reviews.

Yeah that all makes sense, people are blind and stupid. My SO defends people he's fans of to the death even if they can be scummy. It's his one pitfall LOL. I honestly think that Tati doesn't get invited on many brand trips. She just seems like a diva to work with and from what I remember she spent part of the one trip she went to in her room. Also, it's not her lifestyle. A lot of influencers like to portray a jet set lifestyle, while Tati portrays a housewife persona. (Funny that she actually mentioned loving housewives on TV. made me chuckle. )
People to trust Tati on these pills don't realize it's hard to be unbiased with your own product. OF COURSE she's going to say it's going to work, she's behind it. Doesn't mean she takes them. I'm 100% sure she doesn't take her own pills, Hell she's probably taking Nutrafol. It's more bougie.
-E.Bombeck

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”