#ScamLifeGuruRX, MD,GP, PharmD, GYN, Con-Artist/Wizard Pt.19

PinkPillGuru
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: #ScamLifeGuruRX, MD,GP, PharmD, GYN, Con-Artist/Wizard P

Post by PinkPillGuru »

Mistaking a dry conditioner for a dry shampoo - glad she realized why it didn’t work for her. Maybe read next time before buying and complaining that the product didn’t work.

And the one with biotin in it which she loves, there’s biotin in her pill, right? Just how much biotin does one need?

And she said that the rotating brush sounds pathetic. Uhm, the way she’s been trying to shove the clarisonic brush down our throats sounds way more pathetic than the sound that brush makes.

She’s a comedian and not in a good way. I can’t take her recommendations and reviews seriously.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

PinkPillGuru wrote:Mistaking a dry conditioner for a dry shampoo - glad she realized why it didn’t work for her. Maybe read next time before buying and complaining that the product didn’t work.

And the one with biotin in it which she loves, there’s biotin in her pill, right? Just how much biotin does one need?

And she said that the rotating brush sounds pathetic. Uhm, the way she’s been trying to shove the clarisonic brush down our throats sounds way more pathetic than the sound that brush makes.

She’s a comedian and not in a good way. I can’t take her recommendations and reviews seriously.
30 mcg. :rofl:
Same shit, different day

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

WomanDown77 wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:I wonder if this was taken before or after taking Halo? She looks sickly.. :rofl:

She looks 45.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tu:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wait! Today's video is titled AWFUL PRODUCTS / SAVE YOUR MONEY! ....did HALO BEAUTY make the list!???!

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Wait! Today's video is titled AWFUL PRODUCTS / SAVE YOUR MONEY! ....did HALO BEAUTY make the list!???!

[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="[/img][/center" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>NL7Ezhq</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>center</span></a>]

I'm waiting for her to start reviewing vitameens, so she can trash them and shill hers.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

PinkPillGuru
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PinkPillGuru »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Wait! Today's video is titled AWFUL PRODUCTS / SAVE YOUR MONEY! ....did HALO BEAUTY make the list!???!

[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="[/img][/center" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>NL7Ezhq</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>center</span></a>]

Not her miracle pill. Maybe one day it can cure cancer too! :rofl:

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Lol you beat me to it! That's what I was going to say! :rofl:
I know one thing for sure, Halo Beauty pink scam vitameens are on my Don't Waste Your Money list!

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Tati's laugh in the first 40 seconds in today's video. It's so forced and fake.
-E.Bombeck

Cheekyheaven
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheekyheaven »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Italia739 wrote:
achlys wrote:Afaic she showed her true colors in her "Q+A" about her shitty brand. She's nothing but a selfish brat who doesn't care about her subscribers or their health, as long as it puts money in her pocket. I don't know how she sleeps at night.
Tati and Lames have no problem sleeping at night because people like that have no conscience to weigh on them. Their greed, arrogance, selfishness and self centeredness override any feelings their conscience may have. No matter what they do or how they treat others.
They have Entitlement Syndrome
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Cheekyheaven wrote:Tati joined YouTube in 2010 and has 3.9M subscribers yet all she has to show for it are a failed collab with Birchbox, a cancelled Amazon show and her own brand of supplements that no investor wanted to touch with a 10-foot pole. Kathleenlights joined YouTube in 2013 and has 3.6M subscribers and has a whole slew of collabs with make-up brands (most of which I'm assuming were successful) and her own nail polish line. Something's not adding up...
One is evil and one isn’t?
:rofl: You slay me with your one-liners!

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

So in today's video she pauses from the video for a second to rant about how unfair it is people are judging her product without trying it. Tati, that's we aren't judging the product. We are judging your business practices. The lack of transparency with EVERYTHING, the whining, the attitude, the customer service, the typos, the edits of the site, the FAQ tone. The product is not the problem. You are the problem. Had you of gone about this different, even with the sketchy ingredients... The fire wouldn't be fueled so much and you wouldn't be crashing and burning.
-E.Bombeck

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Manybananas wrote:So in today's video she pauses from the video for a second to rant about how unfair it is people are judging her product without trying it. Tati, that's we aren't judging the product. We are judging your business practices. The lack of transparency with EVERYTHING, the whining, the attitude, the customer service, the typos, the edits of the site, the FAQ tone. The product is not the problem. You are the problem. Had you of gone about this different, even with the sketchy ingredients... The fire wouldn't be fueled so much and you wouldn't be crashing and burning.
:rofl: That's nothing... Wait till she makes the customer results from Halo next month.. She said on snap she plans to make a video after a month of the product being out with a collection of customer before and after results. She also claimed that sharper chin line, less skin redness, texture most people see within 2 weeks but hair and nails takes longer to grow and see results. GURL :rofl:
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

WomanDown77 wrote:
Manybananas wrote:So in today's video she pauses from the video for a second to rant about how unfair it is people are judging her product without trying it. Tati, that's we aren't judging the product. We are judging your business practices. The lack of transparency with EVERYTHING, the whining, the attitude, the customer service, the typos, the edits of the site, the FAQ tone. The product is not the problem. You are the problem. Had you of gone about this different, even with the sketchy ingredients... The fire wouldn't be fueled so much and you wouldn't be crashing and burning.
:rofl: That's nothing... Wait till she makes the customer results from Halo next month.. She said on snap she plans to make a video after a month of the product being out with a collection of customer before and after results. She also claimed that sharper chin line, less skin redness, texture most people see within 2 weeks but hair and nails takes longer to grow and see results. GURL :rofl:
Hahahaha hahahahaha I've yet to see one good legit before and after. It's going to be interesting to see who she picks to showcase.
-E.Bombeck

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Manybananas wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:
Hahahaha hahahahaha I've yet to see one good legit before and after. It's going to be interesting to see who she picks to showcase.
Well I'm sure it will be some of the ones she was showing on snap and Halo's IG story... A lot of which are ones we've been chatting about here. :rofl:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

She made a big deal out of this one on Snap:

[tweet][/tweet]

LOL at this pic :
[tweet][/tweet]

And this one she showed on snap:
[tweet][/tweet]

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

[/size]

viewtopic.php?f=385&t=33561

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Italia739 wrote:

Lol you beat me to it! That's what I was going to say! :rofl:
I know one thing for sure, Halo Beauty pink scam vitameens are on my Don't Waste Your Money list!
Aahaha yes!! High Five!!! :tu: :rofl:

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Hahahahahahaha really? Damn, she's daft if she really thinks that's a good idea. Those pictures were horrible examples of what halo beauty can do. I guess it's fitting though for Tati, since she herself is the worst example.
-E.Bombeck

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

She better update her return policy then if she's gonna say "try" my product. Poor Nelly had to go back and forth fighting for her money back. Which let's wait and see if she was legit refunded. Also, talking about those shitty before and afters' again :roll: Yeah because Twathead is loving that her customers are human guinea pigs.

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

Not sure if anyone watched Kimbyrleigha's Halo update video I mentioned yesterday (I couldn't finish) ...but I did want to say some of the comments are hilarious, tons of Twati fans or people just praising this bitch, but any other comments she gets defensive as hell. She's just like Twathead herself, can't take any criticism. :lolface:

tinakris24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tinakris24 »

Seriously...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”