Twati International Vitameen Mogul Greedybrook - Part 16

Getfive
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Twati International Vitameen Mogul Greedybrook - Part 16

Post by Getfive »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Remedios the Beauty
Debater
Debater

Post by Remedios the Beauty »

Plot twist: kim k makes a video whining about not receiving tatty's titty-nipple-pink magic pills in her PR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Cody wrote:It says on her website that Ceramide-Rx (the preciuous ingredient James' other company trademarked) will reduce large pores and blackheads, help eliminate wrinkles, crow’s feet and bags under eyes. That's most of Tati's skincare issues listed in one sentence. Why hasn't this miracle pill helped her then?

(posting this for the second time for anyone that might have missed it)
It's beyond ridiculous that Tati would make these kinds of claims AND at the same time call herself a beauty gooroo and act as if she's found the cure all to every skin and hair issue. This proves that she has ZERO knowledge of anything health or skin care wise.

Pore size is genetic. Yes, they can get enlarged if they're clogged, by collagen/elasticity loss from ageing and sun damage. Good skin care suited for your skin type will help with this as will healthful eating. Blackheads will be reduced by, again, good skin care suited to your skin type.
But NO pill or product of any kind will reduce large pores or blackheads.

Wrinkles, bags under eyes, etc. can be lessened with the proper care and nutrition and as always genetics plays a part in this.

Hair thickness and growth? Also genetic, unless an illness or medication has caused changes.
The truth is good nutrition, activity, healthful habits and proper skin care will give FAR better and lasting results whereas Tahtee's encapsulated snake oil will only deplete your bank account and possibly cause health issues.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Has anyone been able to clock if the Halo Beauty container is as she says a custom mold she had made for it or if it was a container she picked and customized it for her brand, but the mold itself is not made especially for HB? To me it looks like a jar or container you'd see for Hair Mask Product or some kind of cream, not pills. Hmm.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Italia739 wrote:
Cody wrote:It says on her website that Ceramide-Rx (the preciuous ingredient James' other company trademarked) will reduce large pores and blackheads, help eliminate wrinkles, crow’s feet and bags under eyes. That's most of Tati's skincare issues listed in one sentence. Why hasn't this miracle pill helped her then?

(posting this for the second time for anyone that might have missed it)
It's beyond ridiculous that Tati would make these kinds of claims AND at the same time call herself a beauty gooroo and act as if she's found the cure all to every skin and hair issue. This proves that she has ZERO knowledge of anything health or skin care wise.

Pore size is genetic. Yes, they can get enlarged if they're clogged, by collagen/elasticity loss from ageing and sun damage. Good skin care suited for your skin type will help with this as will healthful eating. Blackheads will be reduced by, again, good skin care suited to your skin type.
But NO pill or product of any kind will reduce large pores or blackheads.

Wrinkles, bags under eyes, etc. can be lessened with the proper care and nutrition and as always genetics plays a part in this.

Hair thickness and growth? Also genetic, unless an illness or medication has caused changes.
The truth is good nutrition, activity, healthful habits and proper skin care will give FAR better and lasting results whereas Tahtee's encapsulated snake oil will only deplete your bank account and possibly cause health issues.
This is why most skincare companies say "May reduce the APPEARANCE of fine lines and wrinkles etc." They never straight up claim "Will get rid of fine lines and wrinkles" or whatever big claim is on her site.

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

ludirudi wrote:
sanatorisa wrote:She keeps going on about a team of amazing and highly qualified physicians, nutritionists, dieticians etc, but she just expects us to take her word for it? I've always been a massive fan of Tati but this was a huge disappointment and the way she's reacting to it is so terrible. People are not criticising your character, we're saying you are not qualified to produce supplements! This is not just some skincare or makeup, this is something that can seriously affect the way someone's body works!

Part of me feels like this was created by some group who decided to put her face/name on it so they could sell more...
Not to mention that I watch a lot of other beauty gurus who even for silly books that they end up releasing do videos showing the process of the book being printed, them pretend-writing the book, people involved etc... Heck, even Zoella who is the queen of scams has been doing videos showing her in labs where her products are being developed.

To come out with a pill with such a lack of even pretend-transparency is mind-boggling when all of the above is happening and YT audiences are growing accustomed to seeing those behind the scene tidbits.
Yeah she didn't do any of that. No shots of her in meetings, no shots of her sketching shit, no shots of her in a lab, no shots of her faking research. She literally sat at home and montaged her old videos together only. It makes it seem pretty clear none of this was really her doing. Someone got a hold of them, most likely this other scammer they're involved with, and he did what he does and put it in her bottle. Nothing more. If there was ANY evidence of more happening she would have shoved it all into that initial video.

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

WomanDown77 wrote:Has anyone been able to clock if the Halo Beauty container is as she says a custom mold she had made for it or if it was a container she picked and customized it for her brand, but the mold itself is not made especially for HB? To me it looks like a jar or container you'd see for Hair Mask Product or some kind of cream, not pills. Hmm.
The fact that the bottle looks like make up kind of bottle to most of us shows you how unqualified she is for this kind product.

Make up is not a necessity and it's fun to get it in cute packaging. Tati and other celebrities try to push vitamins as beauty products, but they are not.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Halo Beauty bottle reminds me of Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide product bottles!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cody
Learner
Learner

Post by Cody »

What's really funny to me is that at times she will say that it's all her - her idea, project, brand, her baby, that she did it all on her own...

And on Snapchat she says (at 8:50 in the video) she's working with a big team with big minds. So which is it?

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Another Elizabeth Arden Ceramide bottle that reminds me of Halo Beauty

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

WomanDown77 wrote:Another Elizabeth Arden Ceramide bottle that reminds me of Halo Beauty
But Tati "designed her bottle and it's frosted glass and it's sooooooo pretty." She "came up with the brand name and designed the Halo logo all by herself and came up with the color and it's sooooooo pretty and the vitamins are soooooooo pretty!" :rofl:

Tati couldn't come up with anything original to save her life. She's just one big fake and this whole scam is proving it.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Italia739 wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:Another Elizabeth Arden Ceramide bottle that reminds me of Halo Beauty
But Tati "designed her bottle and it's frosted glass and it's sooooooo pretty." She "came up with the brand name and designed the Halo logo all by herself and came up with the color and it's sooooooo pretty and the vitamins are soooooooo pretty!" :rofl:

Tati couldn't come up with anything original to save her life. She's just one big fake and this whole scam is proving it.
Yep! She found the most boujee over the top instagram bottle and stuck her logo on it. There is nothing custom mold about it. If there is, it isn't for her fans benefit, but because she wants to look cute and insta worthy so people snap pics of it and help promo her on social. :roll: :rofl:

I just found it funny that a similar bottle and lid was used for her fave ingredient ceramide by Elizabeth Arden... And then you have her over priced vitamins with her and James's ceramide RX in a similar bottle. :rofl:

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

With respect to her packageen, I read some where that it is not frosted glass but actually frosted plastic? How is that more expensive than a regular plastic bottle? I have seen products in frosted GLASS that cost half the price of her magic beeans so how does that justify the price? Also, doesn't the frosted packageen make it easier for sun rays to penetrate which can fuck with the stability / longevity of the pill? Or does Twati think everybody will take her shit as told (twice a day). I guess it's aesthetics over results for Tahteeee.

I also saw her address the customer service fiasco again:

Ohhh, lawd. Ya'll definitely know James slept on the couch that night. :rofl:

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Seeing the Elizabeth Arden stuff it seems like Twonky just put a bunch of skincare ingredients that you should be applying to your face (ceramide, rosehip oil, etc.) in a pill even though they’d do nothing if you ingest them because those ingredients have name recognition for people interested in skincare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She’s spoken to the employee? Lol. I’m not even convinced she has employees. The language in the email was exactly the same bullshit she was tweeting. Sorry you feel that way love Twati

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roxyblonde451
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Roxyblonde451 »

You guys are on it! I was trying to remember where I'd seen such a bottle! The similarities are uncanny!

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

It also reminded me a lot of the bottles used in Korean FTE:

Same frosted glass, chrome cap appearance. These products range from $10-$200 lol. Again, where is the justification for her price point if the cheapest is $10?

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

yadayadayeah wrote:It also reminded me a lot of the bottles used in Korean FTE:

Same frosted glass, chrome cap appearance.
I guess Tati thinks putting her stupid "XO's TATI" on top of the cap makes it her own original design :rofl:

Cody
Learner
Learner

Post by Cody »

What happened last year with some of her fans unsubscribing after the Jeffree Star collab should have served as a warning. I guess she thought she'd just buy herself some subscribers to make up for all of that. Doesn't she realize she can't discard and block people like that even from just a business perspective?

Btw I checked her website at the minute of the launch and there were about 60 000 bottles of vitamins available. At the moment it's 43 848. So she's clearly lying about how much she's sold!

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

I wasn't around when she had put out a makeup line, or a few makeup related products. Why was that such a fail? I saw a lot of people mentioning that in the comments on YT.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”