And None For Salti Whinersbrook. Bye. (Part 14)

Re: And None For Salti Whinersbrook. Bye. (Part 14)

Post by Guest »

You guise!
I am sure nothing was said between the Too Faced owner and Tati.
She needs an excuse for her bad behavior toward company.
She only denounced TF to get Jefferies attention.
Now that is over, she is trying to convince people that she had a real problem with TF, when she was just trying to get into Jefferies graces to begin with.

She is just a conniving liar.

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

I couldn't help it. When she talked about how bad lime crime is and didn't want to support a brand her audience isn't down with. And did she really add abh to her anti-haul because they won't give her freebies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner

Post by tatortot20093 »

Former lurker here! I really used to like her, but I just feel like I’m drifting lately from her vids. The entitlement is getting out of hand.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:Image

I couldn't help it. When she talked about how bad lime crime is and didn't want to support a brand her audience isn't down with. And did she really add abh to her anti-haul because they won't give her freebies?

Exactly! She's so full of it lmao

Lafelina
Learner
Learner

Post by Lafelina »

LiddlePallid wrote:
BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:Image

Exactly! She's so full of it lmao
I mean Lime Crime is a shitty company but really Tati? Also to the people that keep parroting "well she said she is cool with buying her own stuff" than why is ABH on her antihaul list? That seems to be the only reason.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The audacity of her to be like "I don't know WHY I'm not on their PR list!" Who the fuck do you think you are??? Oh, almighty Tati, every brand in the world must send you stuff because you're so great! I can't believe I used to like this snooty bitch.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

LiddlePallid wrote:The audacity of her to be like "I don't know WHY I'm not on their PR list!" Who the fuck do you think you are??? Oh, almighty Tati, every brand in the world must send you stuff because you're so great! I can't believe I used to like this snooty bitch.
Woah I've missed a lot in the last few days. And here I thought Kristen Leanne was demanding and a total entitled bitch demanding that companies send her free shit. I knew Tati was already a snooty piece of shit, but wow. I hope companies start dropping her because of that comment. And good for ABH for not having her on their list in the first place!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I like ABH even more now :rofl:

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

LiddlePallid wrote:I like ABH even more now :rofl:
Right?? Norvina's got the right idea 8-)

cooljones
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cooljones »

So I came across tati's page on here for the first time yesterday, and I hadn't watched her in forever and I was like oh I didn't even pick up on her whining I'm gonna look for it in the next video, then boom today with the abh pr thing lol you guys are funny

Zoey227
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zoey227 »

So I’m oretty sure she has me blocked from commenting on her youtube. I was so pissed she mentioned limecrime (who is problematic in their own way) but she kisses Jeffree stars ass?? Such a hypocrite.
Also she was on Snapchat saying she lovesssss giving people credit and credited Kimberly Clark to the anti-haul, and I tried to comment she would love watching his videos since he dislikes Jeffree Star and I also told her to watch Kimberly Clark’s video on white privilege so
She understands why she was an idiot with the whole JS drama.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I know it won't be a popular opinion on here but I kind of liked her Anti-Haul video and I didn't have a problem with anything she said.

I understand her statement about LimeCrime - she reads her comments and if her comment section gets flooded with protest against LimeCrime every time she brings up their products, she's decided to just not use their products anymore because she wants to use things that the audience wants to see. I get that. I don't see a problem with that. I don't mind if others DO, but I don't.

Then ABH - I also understand that statement. I mean I get that she's an up-her-own-ass valley girl who's probably never had to work very hard to get whatever she wanted, I see that, but I get where that statement came from... she's getting invited to the vast majority of other PR events and packages from other brands, so it makes sense that ones who don't include her stand out to her. Yeah, "who does she think she is", but I mean it's not like these brands skip many 3 million plus influencers... come on. That's clearly a conscious choice on their end. So I get that.

I also appreciate her being honest about her reason for not using Too Faced. It was actually a really human, understandable reason.

I'm not saying y'all are wrong and I am right, I'm saying when I was watching this video, I clearly experienced it differently than most people here. And that's fine. Just wanted to drop my 2 cents and you can either take it or stomp on it :lol: whatever floats your boat.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

YVRgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by YVRgossip »

Anyone else legit dying to know what Blandino said to make her cry? "You are an entitled twat! Who invited you here?? ALL THE INTERNS ARE FIRED!" :rofl:

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:OK, What The F--- did Jared Blandino of Too Faced say/do to Prissy Miss Tatty? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :respekt:
I'm not sure this is accurate but apparently she's protesting cause they copied someone's lipstick design with the peach lip sticks.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Image Image Image

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Her reason for not doing LimeCrime would be fine, if she didn't promote JS Cosmetics and excuse away everything he has said and done. She got so defensive over her him that she told MANY long term subscribers to "don't let the door hit them on the way out". Due to that, the LimeCrime excuse doesn't make sense.

As for TooFaced, if that was the case, why did she not "disassociate" from them at all, until right after JS dissed them?

chesh_cat
Talker
Talker

Post by chesh_cat »

bitchboy wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:Who told her an anti-haul was just an opportunity to bitch about which companies won't kiss her plastic ass? The anti-consumerism message is of course totally lost on her.
kimberly clark LITERALLY made the videos to counteract corporate shills like her! she's appropriating the anticonsumerist symbol of the anti-haul and making it into an excuse to promote even more materialism and consumerism. it's honestly disgusting.
I just cant believe she can take such an awesome and woke concept and turn it into this shit show. This selfish bitch makes me so angry oh god.

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

chesh_cat wrote:
bitchboy wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:Who told her an anti-haul was just an opportunity to bitch about which companies won't kiss her plastic ass? The anti-consumerism message is of course totally lost on her.
kimberly clark LITERALLY made the videos to counteract corporate shills like her! she's appropriating the anticonsumerist symbol of the anti-haul and making it into an excuse to promote even more materialism and consumerism. it's honestly disgusting.
I just cant believe she can take such an awesome and woke concept and turn it into this shit show. This selfish bitch makes me so angry oh god.
i just don't know how she can sleep at night when she knows that everything she does exploits her viewers trust in her. hell, if she didn't act like she was such a definitive expert/guru/investigator/wtfever then i wouldn't even be as mad- but she shills whatever product companies pay her to, and the people who trust her will put their working hours directly into affording this shit- hours they could be using spending time with friends, their pets, their kids, baking, skiing, whatever. what she does takes time away from the working and middle class viewers she has and gives it to the companies who pay her to shill
~ english is not my first language ~

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Ha a look on her ftc claim on anti haul vid. "This is not sponsored. I bought nothing mentioned in this video" idiot. Jaaaaaayyyymes, you messed up.

jurxssica
Learner
Learner

Post by jurxssica »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Even the minions aren't into it :rofl:

Lmao I’m Jess the Witch
I like her but I can’t stand bullshit, I stalk this thread btw bc I love gossip and see all of your views on her <3

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Complaining about NOT being on a PR list comes across super entitled, spoiled, bratty, bitchy and whiny, Tatty! :? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”