Tryeen Too Hard Tati Westbrook - Part 11

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tryeen Too Hard Tati Westbrook - Part 11

Post by anat4ever »

Back in 2014, I found James' linkedin. That specific page doesn't exist anymore since they realized we had found it. I just tried searching to see if anyone had quoted or screenshotted it back then. Luckily, one quote still exists from someone quoting a deleted account.
I can't remember exactly what was on his page, but the quote below is a pretty good summary.

"In 2010, Westbrook identified YouTube as the next great marketing frontier and entrenched himself within beauty and lifestyle verticals. His specialty rests within the creative, but his trade-craft remains bridging the desires of brands with the needs of content creators. As a result, he's one of the very few who can quickly mobilize an army of influencers to drive awareness and sales to an audience of millions."

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

anat4ever wrote:Back in 2014, I found James' linkedin. That specific page doesn't exist anymore since they realized we had found it. I just tried searching to see if anyone had quoted or screenshotted it back then. Luckily, one quote still exists from someone quoting a deleted account.
I can't remember exactly what was on his page, but the quote below is a pretty good summary.

"In 2010, Westbrook identified YouTube as the next great marketing frontier and entrenched himself within beauty and lifestyle verticals. His specialty rests within the creative, but his trade-craft remains bridging the desires of brands with the needs of content creators. As a result, he's one of the very few who can quickly mobilize an army of influencers to drive awareness and sales to an audience of millions."
Why would they delete his LinkedIn profile? This is not directed at anyone who found iit btw, I just think it's strange and suspicious that they would do that just because GG members came across it. It's almost like the two don't really want anyone to know about James or what he's up to. That little snippet sounds like a lot of pretentious woo in my opinion.

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

Fire in Her Eyes wrote:
anat4ever wrote:Back in 2014, I found James' linkedin. That specific page doesn't exist anymore since they realized we had found it. I just tried searching to see if anyone had quoted or screenshotted it back then. Luckily, one quote still exists from someone quoting a deleted account.

Why would they delete his LinkedIn profile? This is not directed at anyone who found iit btw, I just think it's strange and suspicious that they would do that just because GG members came across it. It's almost like the two don't really want anyone to know about James or what he's up to. That little snippet sounds like a lot of pretentious woo in my opinion.
does that mean he's been working for tati since 2010?? i always thought that he had a career of his own and just recently left to work for tati.

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

tctp wrote:
Fire in Her Eyes wrote:

does that mean he's been working for tati since 2010?? i always thought that he had a career of his own and just recently left to work for tati.
Hmmmm....you've got me thinking here! I know they got married some time ago, or so they claimed. I'm not sure if this is appropriate so I apologize but is it possible that they're faking? Sort of like Sean and Trisha? :? Maybe I'm thinking too much into this...but it just seems interesting to me this whole dynamic duo they have going on!

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

anat4ever wrote: As a result, he's one of the very few who can quickly mobilize an army of influencers to drive awareness and sales to an audience of millions."
I am deceased :rofl:

Remedios the Beauty
Debater
Debater

Post by Remedios the Beauty »

Ha! Maybe we had it backwards and Tittie is working for The Boob.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

"Quickly Tati! To the Bat-your-Lashes Cave! Morphe has a new brush and we must mobilize the Influencer Army!"
"Right James! I've already lit up the Beauty Beacon to alert James, Manny and Laura, and Jeffree is getting into his spandex and bringing around the Benz-Mobile."
"Damn it, Jeffree, I wanted to wear the spandex tights this time! Oh well, I guess the skinny jeans will have to do."
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

"Quickly Tati! To the Bat-your-Lashes Cave! Morphe has a new brush and we must mobilize the Influencer Army!"
"Right James! I've already lit up the Beauty Beacon to alert James, Manny and Laura, and Jeffree is getting into his spandex and bringing around the Benz-Mobile."
"Damn it, Jeffree, I wanted to wear the spandex tights this time! Oh well, I guess the skinny jeans will have to do."
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

Cody
Learner
Learner

Post by Cody »

elegantly wrote:
anat4ever wrote: As a result, he's one of the very few who can quickly mobilize an army of influencers to drive awareness and sales to an audience of millions."
They forgot to add his amazing ability to hold a killer giveaway...

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

PearlescentPink wrote:"Quickly Tati! To the Bat-your-Lashes Cave! Morphe has a new brush and we must mobilize the Influencer Army!"
ROFLMAO!! :rofl:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Sounds like some kind of BS he wrote up so he could shill himself as an entrepreneur. Geez.
Considering how he was making promises that he had no authority to make concerning the Vegas winner (promising goodie bags from events, passes for all the event shows and other things that were not his to give away or make promises about) shows that this guy is underhanded. It wouldn't surprise me if he is some sort of crook.

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

PearlescentPink wrote:"Quickly Tati! To the Bat-your-Lashes Cave! Morphe has a new brush and we must mobilize the Influencer Army!"
This is perfection !!!!!!! :rofl: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

HateredGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by HateredGirl »

Her reaction on urban decay video is kind too much. Like.. i get it Tats you are tryn to be cute. Can you just do the review nice and simple?

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

HateredGirl wrote:Her reaction on urban decay video is kind too much. Like.. i get it Tats you are tryn to be cute. Can you just do the review nice and simple?
The liquid lipstick review that was posted above (thank you for that, btw! THE SHADE THO) was such a slap in the face. I had forgotten what drew me to her in the first place: her (seemingly) genuine, mature personality. If you compare the two, especially her personality, it's like night and day. You can tell she's herself in the older video and she's not tryeen to act a certain way. Now...I'm not even gonna start with how much of a mess she is :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

12thplace wrote:
HateredGirl wrote:Her reaction on urban decay video is kind too much. Like.. i get it Tats you are tryn to be cute. Can you just do the review nice and simple?
The liquid lipstick review that was posted above (thank you for that, btw! THE SHADE THO) was such a slap in the face. I had forgotten what drew me to her in the first place: her (seemingly) genuine, mature personality. If you compare the two, especially her personality, it's like night and day. You can tell she's herself in the older video and she's not tryeen to act a certain way. Now...I'm not even gonna start with how much of a mess she is :roll:

I know! She slowly looks to one side, then the other when she made a "mistake" and looks into the camera like, oops, I'm so silly, I cAnnot even read this. I Have Never Seen Anyohe TRy So Hard.

Btw, What liquid Lipstick ?

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

elegantly wrote:

That is the funniest shit I have ever seen. They say they met on line but maybe this is really how they met? Like he's her YouTube svengali?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Italia739 wrote:

Sounds like some kind of BS he wrote up so he could shill himself as an entrepreneur. Geez.
Considering how he was making promises that he had no authority to make concerning the Vegas winner (promising goodie bags from events, passes for all the event shows and other things that were not his to give away or make promises about) shows that this guy is underhanded. It wouldn't surprise me if he is some sort of crook.
Oh wow! :o Maybe Tati is in for a rude awakening! :? :tu:

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Phil3 wrote:
12thplace wrote:

I know! She slowly looks to one side, then the other when she made a "mistake" and looks into the camera like, oops, I'm so silly, I cAnnot even read this. I Have Never Seen Anyohe TRy So Hard.

Btw, What liquid Lipstick ?
Someone posted her review of the then-new Smashbox liquid lipsticks, because she threw some mega-shade at Lilly Singh/IISuperwomanII for being a non-beauty Youtuber with her own lipstick shade. Here's the video:
[youtube][/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTUYbv4ilMI

SusannaCruz
Learner
Learner

Post by SusannaCruz »

anyone see her video today? it was a totally mess

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

SusannaCruz wrote:anyone see her video today? it was a totally mess
Nope; have not watched the last 2- i'm just so bored.. with her and all of it.. :?

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”