Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tati and James

Post by Mayhemisphere »

She's far more desperate than he is.

Far, far more desperate. And when he ends up with a more successful beauty channel just watch those sparks FLY :tu:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I tend to think that they are still together. They appear like a married couple who have settled with friendship and affection, but not passion for each other. Not sure.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I don't know how to post picture on my phone but Fleur posted a picture of her and mike, Nikki and her husband and Tati and James at Vidcon today. The other two couples were all hugging each other very closely, body touching. Then you have Tati posing awkwardly bending herself away from James. Is she trying to look slimmer or what? So strange

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

Whatever happened to the poster who had "inside information" (yeah ... right ... ) about Tati dating her boss?

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

Whatever happened to the poster who had "inside information" (yeah ... right ... ) about Tati dating her boss?

gurugossiper2
Informer
Informer

Post by gurugossiper2 »

Tati and James have been so way over the top in smoochy-ness in the last few videos and snapchats. One of her recent videos starts with her being all kissy kissy and up close with James, and then the current snap chat story is going on and on about their date night and James is doing a lot of leaning in. Then in her snap she has a blanket over them and she says "oh this looks inappropriate"

Sounds like they are going overboard to prove they are a couple

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

gurugossiper2 wrote:Tati and James have been so way over the top in smoochy-ness in the last few videos and snapchats. One of her recent videos starts with her being all kissy kissy and up close with James, and then the current snap chat story is going on and on about their date night and James is doing a lot of leaning in. Then in her snap she has a blanket over them and she says "oh this looks inappropriate"

Yeah, they are being a little obvious lately. Really grosses me out!Image

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
gurugossiper2 wrote:Tati and James have been so way over the top in smoochy-ness in the last few videos and snapchats. One of her recent videos starts with her being all kissy kissy and up close with James, and then the current snap chat story is going on and on about their date night and James is doing a lot of leaning in. Then in her snap she has a blanket over them and she says "oh this looks inappropriate"

Yeah, they are being a little obvious lately. Really grosses me out!Image
ew that made me feel ill :bang:

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

I thought I had morning sickness.

Nope, it's just the old heebiejeebies from Mr. & Mrs ... oh. Never mind. They're not married ... they're still renting ;)

Post by Guest »

I think they're probably still together but clearly not passionate about each other. I think the comfort and codependency of their relationship is what's keeping them engaged, and the lack of passion is what's preventing them from actually getting married. I guarantee you Tati loves James still but more as an intimate friend, not a lover or equal partner. She doesn't love him as a S.O. anymore but she ain't gonna leave him until she's sure she can do better, IMO.

LJRich
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LJRich »

I just can't figure out why Tati is so eager to keep up this charade. It's not like she's going to starve to death without James and it's not like she can't live without him. If she was really in love with him, they'd have been married by now. But, it's clear she definitely reads places where people are now starting to question their relationship. It's an obvious put on, I hope she realizes people see through it. It's gag worthy.

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

She probably tried to get a reality show and nothing happened. So perhaps they eloped and don't talk about it because she s embarrassed after that ridiculous proposal video. Dear Lord. And all that wedding waning nonsense ....

Post by Guest »

Omg ewww their behavior was so cringey in her carbonated bubble mask video. Ew ew ew. I hate their baby talk and the way James seems super desperate to be on camera all the time

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

I love how tati yells out.."JAMES! as though he is far far away, when he was so obviously standing right there. Lol.
It's so insulting that they think ppl are that stupid.

GlitteringFairy
Talker
Talker

Post by GlitteringFairy »

I personally think they won't get married because then she would have to pay his child support payments.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

rachenall wrote:I personally think they won't get married because then she would have to pay his child support payments.
If they got a joint account, it could be seized. They can't go after her income, but anything in both of their names would be fair game for the lawyers to go after.

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

This is OT, but is this a common belief amongst the general population? That the spouse/whatever becomes liable for the other party's child support obligation?

Also of note though ... it's not outwith the realm of possibility that Tati's earnings are used to calculate (not pay - just calculate) the support obligation if it appears that James is willfully under- or unemployed.

I'd laugh my ass off if that happened. :tu:

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Are you talking about child support for future children or for the son whose name I can't remember? I'm pretty sure James' son is either an adult or very close to adult age by now. He was around 16 yo years ago.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Someone said that he owed back child support. if he did, that obligation won't go away and she can try and collect. I don't know if that is true, but I read it on one of the threads here

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

rachenall wrote:I personally think they won't get married because then she would have to pay his child support payments.
If her income was used for child support it would be solely based on her choice not due to court decision but I supposed laws vary state to state. Only james should be held responsible. Her income shouldn't be considered since she isn't the child's parent and not obligated to james' son.

I am still subbed to her but skip her vids a lot. I haven't been on the thread in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”