Tati and James

lifeisamystery
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tati and James

Post by lifeisamystery »

Just watching the NY trip. It seems like James is a puppet, maybe an assistant.

After seeing the person that called out the relationship is off I went back and watched a video from a few years ago with the questions about each other. It feels like they are two different people now. Maybe a dominatrix and errand boy.

How long can it go on like this if they are indeed split? How does no proof exist?

TheShyOne
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TheShyOne »

I personally find James adorable. He calls her pretty no matter what and the way he looks at her is adorable, but I kind of feel bad for him. Tati seems really fake and self absorbed. I notice it the more I watch her videos.

Isa
Learner
Learner

Post by Isa »

I don't really care about James much one way or another, but does anyone know for sure what he does for a living? I always assumed he had money that Tati was supporting herself on because she spends sooo much of her income on makeup & they seem to live a super plush life in an expensive area, but now I'm hearing they're both living off of her YouTube $$$?

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

TheShyOne wrote:I personally find James adorable. He calls her pretty no matter what and the way he looks at her is adorable, but I kind of feel bad for him. Tati seems really fake and self absorbed. I notice it the more I watch her videos.
He's in that relationship by choice though.

(Fwiw my grandson tells me I'm pretty no matter what - wait, I see what you're saying :rofl: )

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

Tati will never admit she's dumped James (if she has) because he is part of her BRAND, she took his last name FFS because it sounds more elegant and melodious than Krevins. Everything about this chick is planned to the nth degree. I find it ridic that people think their passionless, manservant type relationship is goals, but... some people are just fucking stupid. I mean, several minions are begging her to have babies with James! Tati ain't never gonna have no baby, peeps. She is waaaay too self-absorbed and high-maintenance. No wait, she will TRY to have one when she is like 43 years old and will take us all on a tedious IVF "journey" complete with big fake tears when it doesn't work out.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

OMG!! Y'all, her fckg channel just gets more tediously boring by the second! How can she even stand herself!
The monotony of it all. She seriously needs a scandal. Not a Great Big horrible scandal, but a little bit of drama! This whole thing with James could soooo work in her favor. If she did it right,
she would attract an entire sub set of new watchers/subbies. And you know she wouldn't lose any of her supportive minion robots.
I swear to God, I can't finish any of her vids anymore. It's like watching reruns of Lassie! Yeah for the first 50 episides, it's nice to see such perfected control, and happy endings. You kind of even appreciate some of her info, but man, she needs some spice to her channel!
Snooze fest!

llyahz
Learner
Learner

Post by llyahz »

I've always wondered about their relationship because the whole getting engaged thing happened soooooooooo long ago and well, nothing else happened?

And also wondered how James is able to always follow her around everyday and everywhere, so i just assume it's correct to say that they both are living off of her youtube income? wow :?

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

llyahz wrote:I've always wondered about their relationship because the whole getting engaged thing happened soooooooooo long ago and well, nothing else happened?

And also wondered how James is able to always follow her around everyday and everywhere, so i just assume it's correct to say that they both are living off of her youtube income? wow :?
Tati will be engaged forever which is fine for her it works for some people. The more popular she gets and busier I think she puts stuff on the back burner so the next thing you know she'll be 50 not married and no kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Omg, I've always wondered if tati and james read gg. CONFIRMED!
In today's vid, prudy tati used the words 'efffing, and 'shit! I mean, WHAT?!?
Then her and manslaved kissed! Twice! Maybe more, I'm not done watching yet.
So obvious. Hahahaha!

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

5 years isn't an engagement.

5 years is a rental.

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

lifeisamystery wrote:Just watching the NY trip. It seems like James is a puppet, maybe an assistant.

After seeing the person that called out the relationship is off I went back and watched a video from a few years ago with the questions about each other. It feels like they are two different people now. Maybe a dominatrix and errand boy.
This is exactly how I view it too. lt's sad, really. When they look at each other I see No love there at all, its weird. I am sorry to say that. James looks at her like a puppy dog, and Tati looks at James like he's disgusting.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Mayhemisphere wrote:5 years isn't an engagement.

5 years is a rental.
Hahahaha! 'Rental, yes! Like a lease. Lol

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

Or timeshare :D :D :D

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

I'm just now realizing I haven't watched one of Tati's videos in weeks, maybe months. Every time I see one of her videos pop up in my newsfeed, I just say to myself "Nope!" and move on with my life. Time to unsubscribe. Wake me up when something actually of interest happens.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

While we don't have any proof, I'm a "T&J's relationship is a sham" truther. It makes sense.

Tati is shallow and materialistic to the ninth degree. After the YT money really started to flow in (largely due to WTF), she has already gone on to buy nicer things (Prada bag?), and moved into a nicer apartment. It makes sense that she would want to "upgrade" her manservant too. She doesn't really view James as an equal partner, more like an accessory. The accessory got old and it's time for a newer, prettier one. Her cold and calculating nature backs up this theory.

My only hope is that little Puka doesn't suffer the same fate.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh,please
Talker
Talker

Post by oh,please »

I totally agree that Tati and James are done, but not that it's James who left her. She wanted to get married. He didn't. He gave her the ring and did the whole engagement thing but they repeatedly called it off, and it was always she who seemed disappointed. ("You do still want to marry me, right?" she asked him.) He's always been extremely effeminate. Now he's putting makeup on, trying face masks. The more people called out his feminine qualities, the more he tried to do things like grow that pathetic excuse for a beard, but it doesn't hide what's really there: a man who desperately wants to be a woman. My bet: they agreed that it's time for him to start being real about his transgender tendencies. They are still best friends. They still work together. Eventually he will launch his own channel. But they are no longer lovers, because that's not his thing. Eventually, they will both move on, but it is going to take time for them to fully separate. Five years from now, James will be Jamie, and and he'll be teaching all of Tati's makeup tricks as a woman.

oh,please
Talker
Talker

Post by oh,please »

I totally agree that Tati and James are done, but not that it's James who left her. She wanted to get married. He didn't. He gave her the ring and did the whole engagement thing but they repeatedly called it off, and it was always she who seemed disappointed. ("You do still want to marry me, right?" she asked him.) He's always been extremely effeminate. Now he's putting makeup on, trying face masks. The more people called out his feminine qualities, the more he tried to do things like grow that pathetic excuse for a beard, but it doesn't hide what's really there: a man who desperately wants to be a woman. My bet: they agreed that it's time for him to start being real about his transgender tendencies. They are still best friends. They still work together. Eventually he will launch his own channel. But they are no longer lovers, because that's not his thing. Eventually, they will both move on, but it is going to take time for them to fully separate. Five years from now, James will be Jamie, and and he'll be teaching all of Tati's makeup tricks as a woman.

oh,please
Talker
Talker

Post by oh,please »

oh,please
Talker
Talker

Post by oh,please »

sorry about the multiple posts! kept getting a message to repost.

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

I agree about James being trans or gay, but I think Tati left him in the dust because she's just way too good for him now. And, let's be real, who doesn't want a MAN, not a gay girly boy. I think her baby voice of "You still want to marry me" is put on. I think she was probably too into the whole wedding image and what would make a good magazine spread...and when you don't actually want to marry the person, it's hard to decide what image/spread to go with.....hmmmm do I want casual-sexy Hawaiian island vibe? Or Cinderella traditional ballgown in a church vice? Maybe country shabby chic vibe....

When you're obsessed with the right image, you can't decide and pull the trigger. When you are truly in love with the person and just want to be married to them because you love them so much, all that other shit falls into place very easily, if you even care THAT much. She's like 100% career so the whole image part is critical to her. Not to mention she was probably hoping for The Knot or BRIDES to be knocking down her door but since they don't give a shit, apparantly neither does she.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”