Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: GauntLifeGuru: Stepson Slave & Manservant Hubs on Fleek

Post by Cheekyheaven »

Her collarbones creep me out:

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Look guys....it's a stick figure with no ass and fake boobs...

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by PinkyPunch »

Damn, she really got no booty.
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

PinkyPunch wrote:Damn, she really got no booty.
Son of a bitch! I didn’t realize her ass was so flat (nor that she had a boob job too, did she admit to this before? I’ve just never heard her say it but she may have in a video i missed). Not that I thought she was sportin some big ass either but damn that’s major pancake ass right there! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

i always thought her boobs were real, is there any confirmation on them being fake?

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:6 Year Old does my Makeup us just an excuse to showcase (show off) her beauty room, closet, home, etc.. :roll:]
Agree 100%!
That is the first thing that came to mind when she just had to go to her closet. Nothing to do with the video, just Twathead's way of flaunting and showing off so her minions could call her life #goals :roll:

Also, the kid was like Tati re-incarnated. I can see Tati being just like that as a child. Wait...she IS like that as an adult!
The kid licking that balm was gross and very ill mannered and she was well old enough to know that is wrong. If she had licked a product of mine, I would have taken it from her, tossed it and sent her on her way home immediately. Another Tati in the making :?

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Wonder whose kid this was? Was it mentioned somewhere? Not that it matters i was just curious bc I’d never seen the kid before. I hope she’s not in anymore videos, she was grating.

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

bubbles_328 wrote:Wonder whose kid this was? Was it mentioned somewhere? Not that it matters i was just curious bc I’d never seen the kid before. I hope she’s not in anymore videos, she was grating.

I think she said it was her friend's child.

Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Post by Tryeentoohard »

Cheekyheaven wrote:Her collarbones creep me out:

Why does it look like she put pink highlighter everywhere?

Her faced looked blotchy af with the tinted moisturiser, then she came back with finished makeup and it seriously looks like she put pink glittery highlight all over her cheeks, nose, chin.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Tryeentoohard wrote:
Cheekyheaven wrote:Her collarbones creep me out:

[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://imgur.com/ZVRymxz.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>ZVRymxz</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Why does it look like she put pink highlighter everywhere?

Her faced looked blotchy af with the tinted moisturiser, then she came back with finished makeup and it seriously looks like she put pink glittery highlight all over her cheeks, nose, chin.
She didn't do a good job of applying that tinted moisturizer. She was trying to make it full coverage and wound up making it blotchy and after she went over it with the Laura Mercier it looked more uneven and worse.
I guess she plastered on the pink glitter because in Twatbrain's mind a ton of glitter makes everything look better. She probably thought it would soften the look.
Who knows what Tati is tryeen to do when it comes to makeup. The one thing that is certain is that she can't do makeup for shite :?

Btw, did anyone else notice just how MANY times she had to say "this isn't sponsored, I'm not sponsored, I bought these myself..." :roll:
Sure, Tati, sure.

SmokeyEyeLover
Talker
Talker

Post by SmokeyEyeLover »

Holy shit, her hair looked horrible :o

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Italia739 wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:6 Year Old does my Makeup us just an excuse to showcase (show off) her beauty room, closet, home, etc.. :roll:]
Agree 100%!
That is the first thing that came to mind when she just had to go to her closet. Nothing to do with the video, just Twathead's way of flaunting and showing off so her minions could call her life #goals :roll:

Also, the kid was like Tati re-incarnated. I can see Tati being just like that as a child. Wait...she IS like that as an adult!
The kid licking that balm was gross and very ill mannered and she was well old enough to know that is wrong. If she had licked a product of mine, I would have taken it from her, tossed it and sent her on her way home immediately. Another Tati in the making :?
Tati is always about what she can show off, flaunt, overexpose.. she's a fame hungry bitch.

That kid was a nightmare. Who are her parents? They are raising a spoiled bratty monster. :o :?

I mean.. come on, Jewel encrusted heels? And she knew who the Kardashians were? What 6 year old knows that? UGH! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Adelaide_
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelaide_ »

In the "6y/o Does My Makeover" video, Tati finally looks and acts mature. Well, when the child in the video acts very bratty, Tati seems okay in comparison...

consonant_sonata
Lurker
Lurker

Post by consonant_sonata »

This Guerlain vid vas ridiculous. Liner did absolutely nothing. Was barely visible (which she would normally comment right away) and she completely covered the top with fake lashes and lower one made her eyes red *facepalm*

insomniac1977
Talker
Talker

Post by insomniac1977 »

Everything she does is just one train wreck after another. That eyeliner was a joke. Her whole face today looked horrible. Cakey foundation around her nose, her pores are huge and girlfriend needs to get rid of those super thin brows. How people still take makeup advice from her is truly beyond me.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

I love how James shaded her about how she looks green compared to him. He seemed to poke fun at her in the video check-ins. She probably left that footage in when editing to seem quirky and relatable OR if James was editing, maybe he left it in on purpose for us to see how dumb she looks.

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Guarantee had that stupid guerlain eyeliner been cheap she'd have hated it. And WHY add huge false lashes that cover said eyeliner if the point of the video IS the eyeliner? :roll: she is becomeen Tammy Faye Baker

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

I like that it (seemingly) stayed on the waterline. But regular eyeliner? Nah.
tittysprinkles

SmokeyEyeLover
Talker
Talker

Post by SmokeyEyeLover »

Today's video was clearly prefilmed, she posted a pic of herself on Instagram on June 28th wearing the exact same outfit, jewerly, hairstyle and makeup, so she filmed it 3 weeks prior :?

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Even her comments are loaded with people saying the stuff didn’t show up so how could she rave about it. Yeah it worked in the waterline where there was moisture but I have cheap ass shadow I could get a better line with on the top. And let’s not pass over her comment about this being great for people like her with hard to line eyes....like WTF does that even mean?
Same shit, different day

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”