Scamlifeguru:#Halo:HighlyAnnoyeen,Lacks Originality pt 21

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Scamlifeguru:#Halo:HighlyAnnoyeen,Lacks Originality pt 2

Post by Italia739 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Italia739 wrote:I'm pretty sure something shady is going on with her sub count hitting 4 mil. I would not put it past Scammy Lames to find some kind of sketchy media deal that would enable him to buy her subs. She's too lazy to actually look into something like this but would be all for it and encourage Lames to do so. Just look at the Halo scam. I'd not put anything past either of them.
Her makeup skills are shite, her personality is fake and her true selfish, entitled feeling bitch self is showing through more and more.

Also, she does NOT work hard. She sits on her flat ass and plays with makeup and posts half-assed videos with terrible advice, poor makeup skills and whines about her petty problems. I'm sure Lames does most of the editing and "work" that goes into it as well as driving her around and doing her errands. If anyone "works" around that place it would be him.
Her minions must be sad or just truly naive people to idolize her.
I agree. The sub count is most probably being purchased with the money they get from sponsored video plugs-- like that HQ trivia thing the other day. And quite possibly their selling the PR they "promise" to giveaway, but never do. They are fake, very bad, manipulative people. I wouldn't trust them ever about anything.

Her Sephora videos are the worst. Always so long, boring, uninformative, they are actually just sales pitches- paid for her to film. I'm getting over beauty youtubers so fast. I think 2018 will be (should be!) the demise of them all! :x
I didn't watch her video today. I just couldn't. She's getting worse all the time and, like you said, she's boring and uninformative. Who could learn anything from someone like her? Her shitty makeup application and lack of knowledge should be a turnoff for everyone.
There are a couple of beauty YouTubers that I do like. They're the exact opposite of Twatto and actually have good info.
Tati just sucks.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

In her recent ELF video....her skin looks nasty...you can see the blackheads on her nose, HUGE pores and lots of discoloration....did she forget to use her blurring filter/lens?? Here are some time stamps but look at it full screen if you are able to.... 1) 5:24.....2) 6:05.... 3) 7:30...

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

nattydread wrote:In her recent ELF video....her skin looks nasty...you can see the blackheads on her nose, HUGE pores and lots of discoloration....did she forget to use her blurring filter/lens?? Here are some time stamps but look at it full screen if you are able to.... 1) 5:24.....2) 6:05.... 3) 7:30...
Isn't Halo supposed to "cure" all that? It's the miracle pill after all! :rofl:

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

nattydread wrote:In her recent ELF video....her skin looks nasty...you can see the blackheads on her nose, HUGE pores and lots of discoloration....did she forget to use her blurring filter/lens?? Here are some time stamps but look at it full screen if you are able to.... 1) 5:24.....2) 6:05.... 3) 7:30...
I got one good photoImage

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Image Image Image

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

OOh, Twati is so excited about the ELF eye tape ! As a former nurse here, I've been using medical tape for years (micropore). In the UK, it's 32p per roll ($0.45 in U.S money)...it's purpose is to be adhered to the skin, so it doesn't pull like scotch tape does. No need to thank me...i suppose many of you already use it lol ! xxx
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

sapphireorchid wrote:
I got one good photoImage
Her skin is clearly (no pun intended :lol: ) shitty. She should have n e v e r gone the skincare route with her "brand" great screengrab! :tu:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

She looks like a vampire compared to James. I’m not saying she needs to lay out and get a sunburn, but dang she is so pasty!
Same shit, different day

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

IN her sephora video she said she got a lot of comments about how her undereye looks bad and she blamed it on the makeup/concealer which very well may be true but it looks like she got super self conscious and got botox on her undereyes! I mean, it looks great, tbh (not that i would ever get botox) but wow. I feel like she should not get things done while she's trying to sell her magic pills. She already says she isnt using it on a regular basis then blames her health issues on not using them but then says it's totally safe but ask your doctor... waves and waves of contradictions. Getting things done, especially botox in her face right now would just make more rumours swirl. More people will say she got botox and didn't reveal it to imply her undereye looks better from the magic pills. And then she'll say she doesn't NEED to reveal she gets botox all the time and she never verbally claimed anything.

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Can someone teach her how to correctly apply she make up? And BROWS? Please??

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:She looks like a vampire compared to James. I’m not saying she needs to lay out and get a sunburn, but dang she is so pasty!
But she thinks she is dark skinned :rofl:
Even when she isn't fake tanned she chooses foundation shades 4x too dark for her.
Twatto is delusional.

Speaking of, in today's lame ass, useless video - I couldn't watch it all - she is swatching some foundation on her skin and she makes the comment "I think I'll go with the light one, i've never used light before" :?
If you want to see how bad her skin looks, check out her closeup when she is swatching the shades.
After she made that comment I knew I had heard enough of her and I also was sick of looking at her shitty eye makeup. It was time to exit that mess.

taro milk tea
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by taro milk tea »

Two things I can't believe: one, Tati is painfully average at makeup. I personally don't have a problem with her highlighter/blush/bronzer application like some others on GG, but her eyeshadow is too often just bad-- especially when she deviates from her typical shimmer + dark brown + falsies.

Two, I can't believe she made such a big deal about Urban Decay recycling unused Naked Skin containers. I know that she was surprised because she deduced that the product itself was repackaged; however, for someone who is such a professional, you'd think that she'd at least figure out the real story before semi-shitting on the brand. It makes Tati look like a complete idiot for just jumping to the worst possible conclusion.
takoyaki wrote:it looks like she got super self conscious and got botox on her undereyes! I mean, it looks great, tbh (not that i would ever get botox) but wow.... I feel like she should not get things done while she's trying to sell her magic pills.
I think it's pretty obvious that Tati gets Botox. I can't comment on her under eye situation, but it really is so misleading to her followers to get botox while crediting her magic beans for her complexion. At this point, I think we can all agree that virtually every big beauty guru has gotten work done. She won't mention getting anything done, though, because she wants plausible deniability.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

takoyaki wrote:IN her sephora video she said she got a lot of comments about how her undereye looks bad and she blamed it on the makeup/concealer which very well may be true but it looks like she got super self conscious and got botox on her undereyes! I mean, it looks great, tbh (not that i would ever get botox) but wow. I feel like she should not get things done while she's trying to sell her magic pills. She already says she isnt using it on a regular basis then blames her health issues on not using them but then says it's totally safe but ask your doctor... waves and waves of contradictions. Getting things done, especially botox in her face right now would just make more rumours swirl. More people will say she got botox and didn't reveal it to imply her undereye looks better from the magic pills. And then she'll say she doesn't NEED to reveal she gets botox all the time and she never verbally claimed anything.
Tati is a liar. Plain and simple.
She is trying to shill her snake oil pills that supposedly "cure" all problems including diminishing/getting rid of wrinkles, evening out skin tone and hydrating skin. So she will never admit to getting Botox because Halo has to get the credit. It's all part of he Halo scam.
Her Botox was probably, yet again, sponsored by Nurse Jamie.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Her eye makeup today looked like she’d been punched if bruises were brown and gold. Blotchier than usual. Also saying that IT Cosmetics kinda gets a pass for only having 12 shades is utter bullshit! I don’t care if it’s called a tinted moisturizer, it’s also called a foundation and maybe you can fudge a little on the shade but not enough to justify the lack of options. Bend over IT....Tah-tee is sucking up!
Same shit, different day

Dumpster fire chief
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumpster fire chief »

So the channel uploading her videos has been terminated. Not a copyright strike just flat out terminated. It also had uploaded other channels videos too, so it was probably a legit violation.

achlys
Talker
Talker

Post by achlys »

i'm late to the party, but i need tati in incredibly small doses for the sake of not getting physically ill

that HQ garbage in her elf video. what was that? is she sponsored? that seemed incredibly staged with james suddenly coming in and now they're playing this stupid mobile game. if it wasn't sponsored, why wouldn't she edit that out?
i am so sick of BGs not disclosing sponsorships or trying to fake them to make it seem like they're not sponsored.

NNYsMrEff
Debater
Debater

Post by NNYsMrEff »

MonicaSD wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:Ugh I’m so tired of her complaining about having to live life with cramps like she’s the only woman who’s ever had to deal with that. According to Snap today’s vid is mixing all of her fake tanners together Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which was the weirdest & dumbest video ever. Grasping for content much?
(Late post) I don’t mean to Stan for her or anything but the obvious idea would be to follow that up with a body skincare routine vid. Like how to prep for self tanning. The self tanner video itself was a waste but for example I have keratosis pilaris. I hate admitting that I’m jealous of the smoothness of her legs, but I am. At least a video on that would have been useful outside of boring, no longer trustworthy reviews that are only high end. Or vitamin vids I don’t care about that are too little too late. Or some non-applicable makeup look that I don’t care for because I’m not a 45 year old still harboring Beverly Hills trophy wife goalz.

And what the eff with the blue eye bags on the gaunt simian face in the $7 foundation vid? I’ve always found her boring and unrelatable with her style and obvious cosmetic procedures (nothing wrong with it, just not my style) and I appreciated that she was older (I was thinking ar least 40 for years but she’s just 2 years older than me!?) and that was all that kept me occasionally watching along with the OMG and WTF vids but I’m out.

Btw I’m like 3 threads behind on reading still and it’s impossible to catch up so sorry if I missed anything.

scamlifeguru
Informer
Informer

Post by scamlifeguru »

*completely covers her sunspots with less than two pumps of product*

"So the coverage isn't very full on this."

:roll:

OFF TOPIC: Tati did her obligatory "this line needs more shades" shtick at the beginning of the video. What no one seems to realize about the CC creams and tinted moisturizers from It Cosmetics is that they run wayyyyy darker than the pictures on the packaging. The first time I purchased the CC cream it was off the Sephora website and looking at the pics I ordered medium. It was so much darker than my skin! I brought to the store to exchange and I actually use Fair now, winter and summer alike. So I think when people LOOK at the dark colors they might say "That's not dark enough" but if you were to actually see the product and put it on your skin, the shade range is pretty good.

Sorry I just love this product for my face and I know women IRL with darker complexions who also love it, so it always bothers me to see BeauTubers ragging on it so they can look woke and inclusive. End rant!

Dumpster fire chief
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumpster fire chief »

I gagged when I saw her check in from the car. She looked like a strait up grease ball. Legit thick af frosting melting on a cake.

krystalball92
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalball92 »

JHA wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote: we know James is selling the PR on EBay piece by piece. That would be a win win for them and we already know her giveaways are a joke.
Yes, she lies about her giveaways. Can we find James on eBay? Come out all you Private Eyes!! :respekt:

You posted a picture of Veronica Mars and I'm :love2: Used to love that show so much back in the day!

On topic: sorry if I'm stupid rn but do we actually know James sells on eBay, or do we know it as in "of course he does.." kind of a thing? Either way that would be amazing :rofl:

Super tardy to the party but just chiming in for the Veronica Mars love.
Marked Safe from the Great Beauty Guru downfall

JHA
Learner
Learner

Post by JHA »

taro milk tea wrote:Two things I can't believe: one, Tati is painfully average at makeup. I personally don't have a problem with her highlighter/blush/bronzer application like some others on GG, but her eyeshadow is too often just bad-- especially when she deviates from her typical shimmer + dark brown + falsies.

Two, I can't believe she made such a big deal about Urban Decay recycling unused Naked Skin containers. I know that she was surprised because she deduced that the product itself was repackaged; however, for someone who is such a professional, you'd think that she'd at least figure out the real story before semi-shitting on the brand. It makes Tati look like a complete idiot for just jumping to the worst possible conclusion.
takoyaki wrote:it looks like she got super self conscious and got botox on her undereyes! I mean, it looks great, tbh (not that i would ever get botox) but wow.... I feel like she should not get things done while she's trying to sell her magic pills.
I think it's pretty obvious that Tati gets Botox. I can't comment on her under eye situation, but it really is so misleading to her followers to get botox while crediting her magic beans for her complexion. At this point, I think we can all agree that virtually every big beauty guru has gotten work done. She won't mention getting anything done, though, because she wants plausible deniability.
She has done videos (or possibly just one, I don't remember) botox-een her forehead and neck before - it wouldn't surprise me if she's moved on to other areas such as undereye now, too. But I agree that it is still shady AF to do this while shilling pills that are supposedly the end all product for fine lines.

I would like a list of all the work she has had done over the years. I bet it's not a short one, just based on the ones we know for sure. She's hardly the only beuty guru who has gone craycray over procedures, but at least some of them own up to it. For example, I recently saw an interview with NikkieTutorials where she listed a bunch of stuff she had had done, and I respect her for that. At least when you watch reviews by people who are open with stuff like that, you know that the way products work on them are in part because of the "ground work" they have had done. Not like Tati who will talk about how firmeen something is while having a face full of botox.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”