NinaUnrated

SlanderAF
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NinaUnrated

Post by SlanderAF »

It's okay guys, she said "my son died, obviously those feelings came from somewhere!" So because her son died, she had a right to make the Amanda Todd video :roll:

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Love her motivational speech " how I can be a better Daughter, a better Sister, a better friend " not a better Mother????!!!! Oh I guess since she made that video private she's back to the non-existent Son for her new subbies or some that missed it.

I had another aha moment as well awhile back. I inadvertently called her " little Brother " her nephew when talking about the Blingshield videos. There is a little boy that lives with her Mom as well & Nina has said she supports " her little Brother "
This boy appears to be around 13 maybe. There's a video of him at karate school on her Moms channel. Her Mom is 56, if he's 13 that would make her Mom 43 when she had him. If he's younger than that she'd of been older. It's pretty hard to get pregnant without fertility treatments once you pass 40. The odds of a natural pregnancy are between 1-2% at age 43, nearly impossible!!!! I don't see her Mom using fertility treatments after having 4 grown children already. I'm wondering if Nina's " little Brother " is in fact another Son she had before meeting her Husband. I'm pretty sure her Sister " the colorful mermaid " Nani/Crystal isn't old enough to be his Mom. I think she's only 23 or 24 but it's possible. Just another weird thing about this family with soooo many secrets.
I must admit I'm wondering about her ex too. He must not be the best Father if he's willing to sit back & let his Ex Mother-in-law raise his Son instead of doing it himself. This guy can surely afford good lawyers, why doesn't he remove his Son from this crazy environment he's in? Maybe if she did mention her Son, his attorneys could then bring up her videos against her but without bringing him into it there's nothing they can do about what she's doing online. It's just all kinds of crazy!!!!
Well I better get back to sleep, I've got kids that need to eat in the morning, jobs to drive them to, groceries to buy, yard work to do & then make dinner & relax & catch up on OITNB. Gee I guess I do have a life Nina, a pretty damn good one at that :P

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that comment killed me am still laughing.....sweet pants and axe you :rofl: But on a serious note I wonder how Nina understands what you guys write here....Her skills are zero and she pretends to be so smart...well if you are trying to fool young teens maybe to them you can appear smart.....The rest of the people call you out for bullshit..
I really don't think she even knows what cyber bullying is vs the comments she gets from people......If she was a bigger you tuber then I doubt she would be able to function....They get really nasty and unwarranted comments....Nina all the comments you get are people you have conned and taken advantage of or from people who don't buy what you are selling.......
That story of reporting and prosecuting people is just as usual you trying to appear smart.....That is basic law in most countries it's the same until someone makes the threat or attempts to harm you......I REALLY CAN'T WITH YOUR DAFTNESS...

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

Oh and I agree the next thread sweet pants :rofl: :rofl: .....

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah I thought that was odd too. She likes to shut off her phone and film videos by herself, wtf bitch? You have a son in friggin Texas and you're out dicking around on the Florida beaches filming senseless videos. I do not for a SECOND believe her bullshit about "I film a ton of videos at once, you guys don't know what I do!" Well, considering the fact that pretty much all your fucking videos are insanely long and in different locations, there's no way on God's green earth you're filming those all within the span of a few days. Also, why would you bother having an apartment THAT YOU PAY RENT ON with roommate if you're hardly ever there, like you say? None of it adds up and she expects people to believe those lies? Give me a break. How about just live in fucking Texas and take care of your own kid. What's she gonna do when her mom is gone?? She can't film videos in Texas? You have to fly all the way to Florida to film videos? Okay. That makes no sense to me whatsoever. Even if she took the time out to film in TX, she'd still be able to spend way more time with her son than she does being in Florida all the damn time.

IAmBea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmBea »

SlanderAF wrote:It's okay guys, she said "my son died, obviously those feelings came from somewhere!" So because her son died, she had a right to make the Amanda Todd video :roll:
Ugh
Makes me wonder how she would feel if someone used her dead baby boy's story on a ''actin'' video and suggested making a movie of it.
She would flip out.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

IAmBea wrote:
SlanderAF wrote:It's okay guys, she said "my son died, obviously those feelings came from somewhere!" So because her son died, she had a right to make the Amanda Todd video :roll:
Ugh
Makes me wonder how she would feel if someone used her dead baby boy's story on a ''actin'' video and suggested making a movie of it.
She would flip out.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO THIS!!! She would either flip the fuck out or praise the person, which would be even more fucked up lol.

Octobuttons
Talker
Talker

Post by Octobuttons »

If she flipped out if someone did that she would seriously be one if the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen. She literally made a controversial video using SOMEONE ELSES life story to try and go viral.
I feel like she read trishas book (how to become internet famous) because there is a part in it that says creating a controversial video is a good way of getting your name/brand out there, whether it receives negative or positive attention it's still attention.

I also read comments on her "what's your cyber bully story" or some crap and Sabrina no joke wrote, "I know it's hard to believe but I got bullied too "

:roll: there is nothing hard to believe about other people getting bullied. That comment came off soooooo snotty. I get she's young but jeez.

xoLoxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xoLoxo »

I think that's disgusting that she tried to embody what Amanda was feeling, she literally knows NOTHING.
If someone made a video "acting" out what my friend felt before he shot himself, especially someone who he never came in contact with, I would freak the fuck out on them.
And why chose Amanda? Bless her soul, but I remember it happened when I was in tenth grade? It's been forever. If she was going to act out someone, why not chose someone recent? I was going to name names, but I don't want her to get any more ideas.

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

Kinda OT but did anyone notice one of the comments she reported from her first "hater" said "I love this video" or something along those lines on one of her videos? Makes me wonder if she ever reads what she's reporting? I'm sure if she did she'd start noticing a pattern of when someone is a "kisses" and a "hater".
:love2: :love2:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

How many video are her and Myles gonna do together?! JFC. She is taking over his channel.

IAmBea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmBea »

:rofl: :rofl:
Her lastest video is sort of a Mukbang
I knew it wouldn't take long until she made one. Maybe she realized the way to keep her minions interested wasn't putting all those twerk videos?The terrible 'actin' ones or she ran out of things to giveaway for now?

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

Lol I wonder if Myles is getting sick of being around Nina all the time. His attitude in her latest video kinda seemed like he was annoyed and not his usual happy go lucky self. Run, Myles! Run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

It makes me laugh at how desperate she is for views. "KILL ANIMALS FOR FUR, NOT FOOD" Clickbait title. Smh. And she's pulling a trisha w/ titles, topics like these plus eating on camera w/ her puppy Myles. :x

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

I just saw it was her eating and a bored looking myles and I clicked out.......@octobutton you are right as in one of the comments she had responded that attention whether is good or bad it's still attention....and we know she desperately lusts for attention......The way she posts the screen shots of people who ask her questions on instagram is because we accused of her making up all those stories of her being asked questions all the time eg does she live where she goes to train....After her whole fiasco of tarnishing a poor girls memory I hope her views go back to where they belong....myles all I can do is pity him....

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Here goes another viewer bullying story video. How long is she going to keep milking this? :roll: How many of these videos will she upload before she and her dumbass kisses get tired. She didn't even have the decency to write her own summary of the Amanda Todd situation, she copy and pasted it from wikipedia and didn't even take the time to erase the footnote numbers. Ugh, she is a train wreck, I can't believe idiots are still buying this.

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

Bremen wrote:Here goes another viewer bullying story video. How long is she going to keep milking this? :roll: How many of these videos will she upload before she and her dumbass kisses get tired. She didn't even have the decency to write her own summary of the Amanda Todd situation, she copy and pasted it from wikipedia and didn't even take the time to erase the footnote numbers. Ugh, she is a train wreck, I can't believe idiots are still buying this.
She is looking to jump on any band wagon that she thinks will make her channel take off and bring her up to Trisha's level. Not gonna happen. She's not creative enough to think of her own, so she latches on to anything!!

I don't understand her need to stuff her face on line. She's nasty..licking her fingers..then sticking them in a bag of chips..she chews like a damn cow and talks with a mouthful of food. And there's mindless Myles chomping always following his leader. Nia is gross her licking her fingers..touching her hair, face her lips..then she sticks her hand back in the bag..and there's mindless Myles eating out of the germ filled bag, who knows where Ninas mouth been. She would last about a second at one of our meals. Huge germ, neat freaks in this house. One double dip in the salsa my daughter would pass nina the contaminated bowl for her personal consumption. For all her claim to hanging with millionaires..she lacks even the most basics of manners or social skills.

Her going on and on about killing Animals for their fur was laughable. Guess Nina forgets what leather really is..I think her car even has leather seats!! And let's not even start on how much leather bags, shoes, coats, whatever she owns.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated :rofl:

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

Lets try this post again. (tried to post and GG crashed on me, this happening for anyone else?)
I'm very impressed with how Myles handled that question about fur. Honestly I expected him to go on and on about how fur is bad and preach his views.(though i agree and would personally never wear fur, it's no ones right to bash others for doing so). Nina sounded so ignorant on the subject of Vegans. Vegans are common enough that you should know the basics of what they stand for Nina.
It also annoyed me when they were eating, I actually exited out of the video over that, and I'm usually really good at ignoring the fact people are eating. The constant pausing to eat was just ridiculous. EDIT THAT OUT. Literally every other youtuber who eats on camera either edits out the long boring pauses or just talks with their mouth full.
Though I'm pretty sure Nina could donate to charity and still find a way to annoy me. :roll:
:love2: :love2:

Gcacie Morie
Talker
Talker

Post by Gcacie Morie »

Myles needs to run away from her while he still can #PrayForMyles
Image Image Image

Return to “NinaUnrated”