NinaUnrated

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: NinaUnrated

Post by Kady99 »

LiddlePallid wrote:Her ass looks weird because it's fake. She even said in an old video that she had "work done" on it. So I'm assuming it's implants, because it sure the hell doesn't look natural.
Yep, she has a fake ass, fake boobs, work done on her nose, fake hair, fake lips , and I'm pretty sure lately she's been hitting the Botox. Lolo love. This is where she really contradicts herself. She constantly says her haters are jealous of her and how she loves herself. Also, she constantly claims her haters, must be really unhappy with themselves or their life's, and that's the reason for the hate.

Let's see... I will be 40 this year :o I work out at the gym 5 days, and run the other two. My body may not be perfect but it's all mine and I'm proud of it. I do not feel the need to get a big fake ass..or extra large boobs. Oh wait, I guess I'm jealous of the fact she can afford all these procedures. That sounds good, but my x is a cosmetic surgeon He's part of a large group that specializes in cosmetic procedures . Yet the only work I've ever had done was work on my nose for a small bump that I hated. So, I'm confused what I'm unhappy about that makes me dislike Nina? Oh, I also have joint custody of my kids, my x and I have a good relationship, I adore my kids, and I'd never do anything like put embarrassing videos of myself on utube that their peers, teachers, family, or anyone would see. To much self respect for that. Besides, it's not what I want to teach my daughter.

Now, exactly what am I jealous of that Nina has or what part of my life makes me miserable? I'm not the one so unhappy being me I have to use surgery to drastically change any part of my body And face I don't like. I know!!! It's because she has all those blinking rings and that blinking pink hat , that would make anyone green with envy :rofl: or perhaps her childish, strange, inappropriate behaviors, annoy people to the point they cannot stand her. But, if Nina admitted that, she would have to stop being the victim and hold herself accountable . Nah it's easier to blame others for her failures.

Annndddd if you really want some entertainment, I highly recommend you watch Ninas Actin video where she is preparing for her non existent role as a possessed child? Child?? :rofl: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :gj:

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

xoLoxo wrote:Her butt is awful, it's just a silicone implant bouncing up and down. Sooo sexxyyy
And that actin scene. Everyone in the comments talking about that 8 second piece of shit excuse for "acting" made them cry. Her fans must be as unstable as her if it actually made them cry.
I have to admit I was on the verge of tears during her last performance. But that was only because I was laughing so hard!! Maybe instead of drama she might want to look into comedy! I think I may have found her niche! The twerking, the made up stories, her actin videos, all that funny crap she givesvaway, must be a joke. right? she really does a great job of making people laugh!! :boing: :corn:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

[youtube][/youtube]

Oh look, put Trish's name in the title for views - Nina's #1 tip for youtubers! :rofl:

KimberJamez
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by KimberJamez »

Nina sounds sooooo ghetto in Myles video... Bitch is crazy. Trisha doesn't even like you Nina lmao

KimberJamez
Informer
Informer

Post by KimberJamez »

She has a method for making her hair tinsels natural?? Like they're growing out of her head?? Lmao who is going to think that's growing out of your head? She's soooo tacky my goodness

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

She gave advice on friendship and relationships saying - I don't need fake friends cause fake and friends don't belong together in a sentence, then goes onto say how she drops people who create drama or are flakey.. But then kisses Trisha's ass at every opportunity she gets even tho Trisha is not talking to her & hasn't been in touch since the swap fiasco. :? :rofl:

Octobuttons
Talker
Talker

Post by Octobuttons »

You know for Nina being so dedicated to pursuing her 'acting career', you'd think that in all her cunning and ass kissing glory that she'd go to LA and actually make an attempt to collab with another YouTuber. I feel like it's crossed her mind, but i don't know if she's ever messaged one of the more popular Youtubers and asked too and they just ignored her. Lol

She has to have noticed Trish and Shane and Trish and Gigi or Shane and Joey have collabed. Maybe no one wants to collab with a 40 year old mom who twerk in half her videos now.
Not too mention all her twerk videos are like the same 2 recycled twerk moves she does in ALL her twerk videos.

:roll:

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

Nina is mentally sick like nuts. ......what was that all ghetto using the n word like it's okay to say it? ? ? Why is she obsessed with Trisha who has no time for her? ? That response video was meant to get Trisha back or something? ? Nina just go get some ACTIN classes and grow the fuck up...You should ask yourself why no big you tuber wants your twerking ass in their video because you are just full of shit.....you are 40 and you put tinsel in your hair? ? Again I repeat your poor son......NINA YOU CAN SING ABOUT TRISHA UNTIL YOUR SILICON BREASTS BURST SHE HAS NO TIME FOR YOU..WITH YOUR COACH BEGS

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

A lovely comment on her "actin" video

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lmfao "She has a son in TX she raises." Really? That's fucking TALENT to be raising a son in TX while you live in FL! :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

[youtube][/youtube]

SWEET PANTS? It says SWEATpants, you fucking idiot. SWEAT. Myles played dumb too and was like "I don't even know what that says." Come on.

I'm so sick of these videos of her parading people around and buying them shit lmao. If you have to buy your friendships, they're not really your friends. Fuck, I think anyone would hang around with someone who was constantly offering to pay for shit!!

xoLoxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xoLoxo »

She always talks about how rachet her haterzzz are and shit but sh'es undressing this kid inside the store and ripping off the tags like some bouchie ratchet mess. She always flaunts buying anyone but her son stuff. Go be a mom to your baby. She never mentions him. Ever. She doesn't need to show him, but jesus, acknowledgedyou gave birth to a kid instead of acting like a mother to some random kid who you think you can mentor.

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

KimberJamez wrote:Nina sounds sooooo ghetto in Myles video... Bitch is crazy. Trisha doesn't even like you Nina lmao
t

Trisha did a smart thing distancing herself from nina. Nina not only responds to her Haters, now she helping Trisha do it.. She sounded and looked like trailer trash while doing it. I'm sure Trisha was mortified. Why does Nina think she cannot get a point across, without every other word being a swear word...and Myles..like her little dog, agreeing with everything Trash mouth Nina says.

Good job looking like the desperate idiot you are Nina. keep trying to get back in Trishas good grace. Trisha does what most popular u tubers do and ignores her haters. She's probably mortified having to see Nina go after them like a rabid dog. I turned it off after about 3mins. I laughed at Nina when she said it's about to get real, so if you don't want to hear cursing click x now. Somehow, intelligent people can get their point across with using the f word over and over. Sounded like pre teen who thinks swearing makes them COOL.

And Myles, agreeing with every word out of Ninas mouth. He needs to do like Trisha and run away from Nina fast. I cannot stand when he ends his videos with "it's not Brittany bitch...that's bad enough but why oh why after he says it does he need to accent it with yeeeeaaaaaaaa, then stick his damn tongue out. These are the tips his mentor gives him..lolo I can see why his subscribers are not growing.

Everyday, Nina just proves over and over that what her haters say about her is true. She's about as trashey as a person can get!

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

LiddlePallid wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

SWEET PANTS? It says SWEATpants, you fucking idiot. SWEAT. Myles played dumb too and was like "I don't even know what that says." Come on.

I'm so sick of these videos of her parading people around and buying them shit lmao. If you have to buy your friendships, they're not really your friends. Fuck, I think anyone would hang around with someone who was constantly offering to pay for shit!!
It's really weird to see this older woman ,,trying to hang out and act like a 20 year old. On top of that it makes her look desperate always buying these kids things. Exactly how will this help Myles get subscribers. How many times do his viewers want to watch this woman old enough to be his mom take him shopping. Then the highlite..she takes him to dinner.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol she's shoving the shirt on him and he doesn't even look like he really wants the damn thing

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I think she does not have her kids custody. I am sure now. Because like we're questioning as to why the hell she's taking out nobodies from youtube, giving them gifts, lavishly spending on them etc instead of spending time/money on her own child. I think in the court of law she is either ruled as mentally unstable in her medical reports with having multiple personality disorder or she is bipolar or (tripolar) as she's bobbi/denisse/nina. Lol. One video she's super normal giving advice, another she's twerking her ass, then another talking in a ghetto manner, another video she's angry af.. :?

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

I guess she's not hiding the boyfriend anymore lol!

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

Another twerking video is up . as for myles he should sit down and ask himself why his channel doesn't grow...Nina was just trashy not that am suprised but sweet pants?? Did she go to school? I think in some old video I heard her say she was a gifted student :rofl: :rofl: Trisha doesn't give haters space or time as she is

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

Smart you tuber.....nina taking off the tag and dressing that boy was just disgusting.....she took over the poor boys channel....asking the vegan to come after her....clearly she has no content in her videos....I agree I doubt she has custody of her son with her tripolar....oh and that trainer is obviously her boyfriend...

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

I got so annoyed at her trying to loo nonchalant in her latest twerking video. Don't try to play innocent and cute, it's not sexy at your age. Grow up.

Return to “NinaUnrated”