Love it lol thanks Fina Me!

Hailey G
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nono scamtiago #pimpdowninkoreatown - Part 11

Post by Hailey G »

Nina must have done something to Barbie. Watchout Barbie the cluelessklan is coming for you as soon as their master gives them the go, and nick will post a video dedicated just for you.

I find it odd how the only people who can tolerate being around Nina are homosexual men.

dherzog40
Informer
Informer

Post by dherzog40 »

Well, that was a quick run with Barbie flipping on Nono...if those fools that follow her can't see that the ONLY reason Nono turned on a DIME and all the sudden in the space of a night, now loves Kim is to keep her quiet about what she knows?! They are even more lost than I thought they were! How do you not see that she was running an all out hate campaign against Kim, and then BOOM! No, we love Kim, she's our friend! Kim really pulled through for us tonight kisses!

Yea, you mean because you shut her up?

She makes me sick....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

has barbie commented anything anywhere ?

jerkbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by jerkbitch »

:love2: Love the new thread name!! hope her fake ass following watch her new vlogs to see the diarrhea dribbling from the corner of her mouth eww :D

Latin-spice
Debater
Debater

Post by Latin-spice »

Someone record the periscope?
:tu: Sleep farts are the true test of any relationship :tu:

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblahwhitesheep »

hahaha the title!!! Following! :tu: :tu:

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for the double post, but what is this talk about a child molester? Did Kim do something, or was it that Eric person? I'm kinda lost.

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

blahblahwhitesheep wrote:Sorry for the double post, but what is this talk about a child molester? Did Kim do something, or was it that Eric person? I'm kinda lost.
Supposedly Kim molested a 14 year old. Part 3 of a video titled police on her channel.
I tried to watch it but i cant get through it.. But from what i did see you can tell its total bull shit.. Really? 1 million $ bail. And the ER story mixed in there. I can almost guarantee that the story is fabricated for views. Remember guys Nono is her inspiration.

Ami..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Offtopic: Ok so Kimberly claims she was raped at 16 years old and assaulted by her uncle at 17 years old. Supposedly she had a therapist who found out, sent her to child services. I have to say I really hate listening to her story time videos. She is all over the place with no actual train of thought. The therapist sent her to a group home (she was sent to jail for truancy or some misbehavior at school), met this kid who she thought was maybe 16 or 17. She was 17 and they fooled around. She found out after he was 14. He told the staff that Kim forced him to do these sexual things. They called the police on her. She was charged with statutory rape, endangerment of a child and another charge but she didn’t say what, just that she was being arrested.

Hope that clears some things up? I mean, when I was 16 I was with a 14 year old... but here, that's ok. I'm sorry, I don't know the details, but 17 and 14/almost 15... is that pedophilia? I'm just saying. It's pretty off topic, but figured I'd share this in case her kiss asses are watching. :FU: :FU:

ShadesOfBlue
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadesOfBlue »

Wow I went on vacation and came back to a whole lot of gossip. Nono is really bat shit crazy.

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

blahblahwhitesheep wrote:Offtopic: Ok so Kimberly claims she was raped at 16 years old and assaulted by her uncle at 17 years old. Supposedly she had a therapist who found out, sent her to child services. I have to say I really hate listening to her story time videos. She is all over the place with no actual train of thought. The therapist sent her to a group home (she was sent to jail for truancy or some misbehavior at school), met this kid who she thought was maybe 16 or 17. She was 17 and they fooled around. She found out after he was 14. He told the staff that Kim forced him to do these sexual things. They called the police on her. She was charged with statutory rape, endangerment of a child and another charge but she didn’t say what, just that she was being arrested.

Hope that clears some things up? I mean, when I was 16 I was with a 14 year old... but here, that's ok. I'm sorry, I don't know the details, but 17 and 14/almost 15... is that pedophilia? I'm just saying. It's pretty off topic, but figured I'd share this in case her kiss asses are watching. :FU: :FU:

When I was 19 I had a 16 year old boy friend that turned 17 while we dated. ( 16 is the cutoff here.. lol) his mom tried to break us up by threatening all sorts of nasty things. I was like go ahead lady ...I ended things with him because he lied to me the guy looked 27 as he told me, was running a family business....I told her that if she turned me in to the police I would turn her in to child services for making her underage son drop out of school to run a deli. lol.

Kim may be built like a TANK now but we don't know what Kim looked like at 16. "Kimberly" has a LOT OF ISSUES...mental ones that's why I do not touch her videos with a 10 ft pole. You shouldn't engage with an Emotionally Disturbed Person, that's sure low and dirty but then again...NINA JUST NEEDS DRAMA and now her sights are on KIM

BARBIE turned on NINA? but where is the proof? just because that FAKE bitch SWEETNESSJESS or whatever her name is says that BARBIE is talking shit now? please that JESS girl is so up NINA's ass that shes just another TURD.
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

Well let's expect another so story from nina.

"Everyones out to get me" shut the fuck up hoe. No ones out to get you. People just don't want to be apart of the bad and horrible shit you do. Not everyone's a heartless c*** like you nina deal with it. Maybe you're dumb bitches but they don't count they are clearly brainwashed. On weak minded people get brainwashed and that's who you're controlling. Oh nina you're truly a dumbass. Please get off the internet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

blahblahwhitesheep wrote:Offtopic: Ok so Kimberly claims she was raped at 16 years old and assaulted by her uncle at 17 years old. Supposedly she had a therapist who found out, sent her to child services. I have to say I really hate listening to her story time videos. She is all over the place with no actual train of thought. The therapist sent her to a group home (she was sent to jail for truancy or some misbehavior at school), met this kid who she thought was maybe 16 or 17. She was 17 and they fooled around. She found out after he was 14. He told the staff that Kim forced him to do these sexual things. They called the police on her. She was charged with statutory rape, endangerment of a child and another charge but she didn’t say what, just that she was being arrested.

but we ALL know how NONO loves to rewrite/bend HISTORY and facts to make herself show in the best light possible.

When I was 19 I had a 16 year old boy friend that turned 17 while we dated. He told me he was 27 and I believed him, he worked all day, his clothing and his music made me believe so..Plus I also have a bit of a baby face and am constantly correcting people about MY age..... ( 16 is the cutoff here.. lol) his mom tried to break us up by threatening all sorts of nasty things. I was like go ahead lady ...I ended things with him because he lied to me the guy looked 27 as he told me, was running a family business....I told her that if she turned me in to the police I would turn her in to child services for making her underage son drop out of school to run a deli. lol.

Kim may be built like a TANK now but we don't know what Kim looked like at 16. My son was so tall and built by 13, people would quickly assume he was my "HUSBAND" so we don't know what this 14 year old boy looked like. "Kimberly" has a LOT OF ISSUES...mental ones that's why I do not touch her videos with a 10 ft pole. You shouldn't engage with an Emotionally Disturbed Person, that's sure low and dirty but then again...NINA JUST NEEDS DRAMA and now her sights are on KIM

BARBIE turned on NINA? but where is the proof? just because that FAKE bitch SWEETNESSJESS or whatever her name is says that BARBIE is talking shit now? please that JESS girl is so up NINA's ass that shes just another TURD.

ShadesOfBlue
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadesOfBlue »

Can someone please update me on the whole Kim and Barbie situation. I was on vacation and came to that all drama.

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

OT:sorry for the double posts. Mod's remove the one without the highlighted text. It takes me 30 minutes to post a response when I get so many error messages.

Unless Barbie shares her story with her own mouth I wouldn't believe anything posted. Kim may be saying things just to back herself up. I don't think DA MAMA is spilling her guts to KIM....I also believe that KIM takes a few words, and runs with them. obsesses over what is said and then is tying to join in the "FRAY"

it's hard to follow Kim, I don't watch her too often, just when I need to be brought down to earth lol

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

Hailey G wrote:Nina must have done something to Barbie. Watchout Barbie the cluelessklan is coming for you as soon as their master gives them the go, and nick will post a video dedicated just for you.

I find it odd how the only people who can tolerate being around Nina are homosexual men.
Barbie is homosexual?

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

My thing is that what kim told nina is why she KNOWS that barbie talked shit. She probably told only barbie these things and that's why ninas pissed. Well nina you don't go telling people your lies. especially people you just met. What you thought because she does your make up she wasn't going to cross you?

But!!!! You guys are right. I don't believe anything nono is saying. She's going to have to show some proof. We all know nono is causing any drama she can to stay relevant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

sparklejunkies wrote:OT:sorry for the double posts. Mod's remove the one without the highlighted text. It takes me 30 minutes to post a response when I get so many error messages.

Unless Barbie shares her story with her own mouth I wouldn't believe anything posted. Kim may be saying things just to back herself up. I don't think DA MAMA is spilling her guts to KIM....I also believe that KIM takes a few words, and runs with them. obsesses over what is said and then is tying to join in the "FRAY"

it's hard to follow Kim, I don't watch her too often, just when I need to be brought down to earth lol
I'm new to Kimmi, people started talking about her, I watched a couple of videos of her threatening to spill the beans. I though her beans were feasable because Nina and her used to be cool. Nina is only one on one cool with others only if you got something valuable she needs. Kimmi said she was going to give nina 1500 dollars/her tax return. Well tax season is over with checks still dripping in BUT I guessed that Kimmi got her return already??? Nina saw she's not forking over the funds soooo FLUSH! bye bye kimmi lol Now Nina is throwing her under the bus. Kimmi is fighting back and here we are today.

This might not be how it went down but that's what was in my head lol

As far as molesting a 14 year old... Kimmi was saying that the 14 year old raped her. I heard kimmi made a confesion on linkdin??? not sure but either or, I like to see for my own eyes before I believe something as bad a molesting someone. Do remember that Nina is molestation happy, in her eyes everyone is a molester until further notice. She claims her brother, father and uncle are molesters. If I find out Kimmi is a molester .... FLUSH!

Return to “NinaUnrated”