Re: Nono scamtiago #pimpdowninkoreatown - Part 11

Post by Pennydreadful »

How do I post a picture here?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You can upload it to a hosting site like photobucket and it will give you a link that you can post here :)

Some people in the comments were saying her lips weren't sponsored because they contacted LaserAway and they said they did not sponsor a youtuber named NinaUnrated. Not sure how true it is, but take it for what it's worth lol.

I'm also so fucking sick of her saying how cold she is. Go back to Florida then, Jesus. Why is it so hard for her to find a fucking car mount? Amazon for 10 bucks, dumbass. She's just hinting for someone to send her one for free.

Pennydreadful
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pennydreadful »

So it seems Nono and bae broke up again. She's been awfully quiet on sm, only shitting out one video instead of 3 per day as usual. She also unfollowed him on IG and posted a cryptic passive agressive quote on twitter. I wonder if he kicked her pointy ass to the curb again :D aww poor scumtiago.. karma is a bitch :rofl:

Pennydreadful
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennydreadful »

LiddlePallid wrote:You can upload it to a hosting site like photobucket and it will give you a link that you can post here :)

Some people in the comments were saying her lips weren't sponsored because they contacted LaserAway and they said they did not sponsor a youtuber named NinaUnrated. Not sure how true it is, but take it for what it's worth lol.

I'm also so fucking sick of her saying how cold she is. Go back to Florida then, Jesus. Why is it so hard for her to find a fucking car mount? Amazon for 10 bucks, dumbass. She's just hinting for someone to send her one for free.
too lazy to do all that but thanks anyway. I checked this page multiple times these last few days but never saw your post before until now that I logged in. Odd.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Guys it's time for a new thread for her - any ideas for names for it? I think it should have something to do with seafood, seeing as how she's constantly fucking eating it :rofl:

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

NoNoNo-Donations-Necessary, but you should-Scamtiago
**Frooty Froot Loops**

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

This comment killed me:

Pennydreadful
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennydreadful »

I just saw her only fans pics and videos and I'm shocked! I thought this is at least one area that she's really good at but I was so so wrong..so confused right now.. I find it hard to believe she ever made bank stripping and hooking cause homegirl is the furthest thing from sexy and seductive I've ever seen not to mention she looks weird af naked.
Her torso is unusually short, wide waist and abs like a dude, her vag is all shaved like a baby, her butt is pointy and you can clearly see implants when she's attempting to twerk, toothpick legs, lopsided tits, wonky nipples, disgusting veins on her arms and zero sex appeal or sense for rhythm and movement. She does this vomit inducing thing with her stomach that reminds me of the x files episode where a woman had creatures moving in her stomach. What kind of degenerates find this sexy??? Oh and all the pictures and videos are made with a snapchat filter?! She truly is a failure at EVERYTHING :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I finally made a new thread! viewtopic.php?f=383&t=33564

Return to “NinaUnrated”