Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nono SCAMtiago #PimpinAintEasy - Part 10

Post by Hailey G »

Finame89 wrote:
pixlr_20160419211715099.jpg
Well Nina's never going to shut up now. Apparently Kim is a child molester and she's going to use that now. Even nick is on LV saying he's going to do a video on it.

I don't defend people who touches kids so I'm not going to mention Kim again.

On another topic Nina's bitches are fucking losers. Like literally. They are on there allllll damn day. I'll get off for awhile and the same people are on stalking Kim's twitter and social media. They call us obsessed and low life's but her bitches take that shit to the next level lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Wait, what? Please tell me its not true about Kim.

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

Hailey G wrote:
Finame89 wrote:
Well Nina's never going to shut up now. Apparently Kim is a child molester and she's going to use that now. Even nick is on LV saying he's going to do a video on it.

On another topic Nina's bitches are fucking losers. Like literally. They are on there allllll damn day. I'll get off for awhile and the same people are on stalking Kim's twitter and social media. They call us obsessed and low life's but her bitches take that shit to the next level lol

Yeah Kim made videos about it on her channel and they found them and now Nina's going to use that.

Hailey G
Talker
Talker

Post by Hailey G »

Finame89 wrote:
Hailey G wrote:
Finame89 wrote:

Yeah Kim made videos about it on her channel and they found them and now Nina's going to use that.

I have only watched a few videos on Kim's channel. If its true, I' m not even going to defend her any longer, that is a huge no no in my book.

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Nono on peri with Nick and Rod. Clowning, saying that Myles went home because she was pressuring him to have sex with her. Then she went on to say that loyal got hit by a Mac truck that she was driving.

Shes obviously rolling but dammm.. saying her dog is dead.

Not to mention saying she also robed a bank...

Dumb ass bitch.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

Nina and her bitches are so upset right now because nina isn't safe on lv like she thought. They know were all watching and now instead of roaches we are rats. Nina thinks she could get away with saying what she's not suppose to be talking about.

Oh and her bitches admitted to stalking guru gossip literally all day long.

Nina worship me you whore. I give you my 1 cent when I go report your videos. I give you the attention you need because let's face it no one likes you. Not even Myles he just pretends to because he's stuck right now. Not even your family wants you. So you and your bitches should be kissing my feet because I'm giving you attention. Lol

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Now they have Kim on the phone. Nono says bitch you dont know me and kim continues to insist she does..

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

d21438b319bcd835f1a3525365e90a66dfbcf6db386f325579e9b1085c94a10b_1.jpg
Nina is that you?
Image Image Image Image Image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

ami10479 wrote:Now they have Kim on the phone. Nono says bitch you dont know me and kim continues to insist she does..

Nono is a total ass hole but this Kim bitch need meds.. i hope someone is recording this shit. I wish i could.

I feel bad cause im actually laughing at this conversation on peri.. Kim needs to stop. She not right in the head.

Hailey G
Talker
Talker

Post by Hailey G »

Do you have the link to her periscope?

Hailey G
Talker
Talker

Post by Hailey G »

ami10479 wrote:Nono on peri with Nick and Rod. Clowning, saying that Myles went home because she was pressuring him to have sex with her. Then she went on to say that loyal got hit by a Mac truck that she was driving.

Dumb ass bitch.

Nothing the dumb bitch says surprises me. Bitch better be careful talking about robbing a bank.

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

After watching that periscope all I'm going to say is... I wish I could put my hands on nina without getting in trouble bitch needs her asswhopped.

Hailey G
Talker
Talker

Post by Hailey G »

I'm pretty sure she'll meet the right person one day who will beat her ass like nick got his ass beat.

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

pixlr_20160419235453586.jpg
Lmfao we are pissing these people so off so bad right now I can't stop laughing. They think were stalking them too not only nina. Like um who are any of you again? Yeah no I never looked for any of her bitches because let's face it we all know they're like what 10? So yeah I'm not going to try to go to jail for some dumb little morons.

I'm going to go to bed though cause you know i have a life. I'm going to let these cry babies talk about us all night.

Keep talking about me nina and the bitches. Keep talking about your queen. Bow down to me like the good little slaves you are. Image Image Image Image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Finame89 wrote:
Lmfao we are pissing these people so off so bad right now I can't stop laughing. They think were stalking them too not only nina. Like um who are any of you again? Yeah no I never looked for any of her bitches because let's face it we all know they're like what 10? So yeah I'm not going to try to go to jail for some dumb little morons.

I'm going to go to bed though cause you know i have a life. I'm going to let these cry babies talk about us all night.

Keep talking about me nina and the bitches. Keep talking about your queen. Bow down to me like the good little slaves you are. Image Image Image Image

Hahaha.. my name is there too..
Where is this chat? How did i even end up there?

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

ami10479 wrote:
Finame89 wrote:

They're stalking guru gossip. They do it literally all day I'm not even kidding that's all they talk about lol. They are on here and said you were up right now talking shit on nina. Its on livideo you don't have to pay or have an account to see the chat.

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Hailey G wrote:
ami10479 wrote:Nono on peri with Nick and Rod. Clowning, saying that Myles went home because she was pressuring him to have sex with her. Then she went on to say that loyal got hit by a Mac truck that she was driving.

Dumb ass bitch.

Nothing the dumb bitch says surprises me. Bitch better be careful talking about robbing a bank.
***Trolling not Rolling

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

ami10479 wrote:
Finame89 wrote:

Keep talking about me nina and the bitches. Keep talking about your queen. Bow down to me like the good little slaves you are.

They can keep on talking about people on GG but guess what? Everyone here still has custody of their children so... Yeah...

Hailey G
Talker
Talker

Post by Hailey G »

Finame89 wrote:

Keep talking about me nina and the bitches. Keep talking about your queen. Bow down to me like the good little slaves you are.

:rofl: :rofl: Damn, I'm a whore? :rofl: Which one of those shits called me a whore? Nina thinks we pay? :rofl: :rofl: I wouldn't give that nasty bitch a cent.

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

leatherlace71 wrote:
ami10479 wrote:
Finame89 wrote:

They can keep on talking about people on GG but guess what? Everyone here still has custody of their children so... Yeah...
And friends and family who love us. Nina's got a bunch of gay dudes hanging with her cause Shea got dirt on em too and they know how it is to stop being team nono lol. She's gotta bribe people to be her friends

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

did anyone watch ninas peri tonight/early morning actually???? did the peri lose connection at the end of the session or was I booted?

Return to “NinaUnrated”