lolita[x]
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nono SCUMtiago #NinasLifeAsAConArtist - Part 9

Post by lolita[x] »

Finame89 wrote:
lolita[x] wrote:On her periscope did anyone see when Cyndi's phone number was leaked in the comments and her kisses started calling her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who leaked the number? How the hell would her kisses know Cyndi's number? And they call us obsessed and stalkers. That's weird as fuck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
It was someone in the comments I don't remember who but it was either a 707 or a 709 number and once it leaked people were calling her or at least that's what they said. I saw comments like "she isn't answering." I don't know if it was someone trolling and giving out a random number or if it was actually hers. The Glamourous Life was in the comments also saying that she was going to run Cydni's name and see if she could find "shit" on her. It came up later that Cydni is allegedly a credit card fraud too.

If that really was her number and they were calling her that is harassment and that's just another thing that will fall back on Nina regardless if she leaked it or not because it was on her Periscope while she was running her mouth off about her and Morlon. Not smart.

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

where the hell did this nick kid come from? can he stop dipping his tea bag in cold tea.
Also i hope i wasn't the only person who got a good laugh out of that periscope.
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

pinkybear
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkybear »

sparklejunkies wrote:I went and reported most of the NINA videos on Nick's channel. I added they were "PROMOTING CYBER-BULLYING" and I thumbs them down. This is the first time I've done anything like this. I'm not interested in taking the channel down, just the videos.
I have done the same thing, I have done anything like that either. I am not interested in being petty and reporting every single video for any little reason only the ones that have gone to far such as the ones you have mentioned.
I honestly think we all should if we feel this strongly about this situation. :)
"I'm not insulting you, I am describing you!"

Hailey G
Talker
Talker

Post by Hailey G »

The fraud they keep coming up with is for a Cyndi sellers, not Cydni Sellers.

I reported Nick and Nina.

Hj82375a
Learner
Learner

Post by Hj82375a »

I have reported all of ninjas videos and her channel many times. I hope at some point YouTube will listen to the public and remove her stupid channel. I did also watch a few old videos of nina's (specifically the ones about her dad) I did notice some inconsistencies in the video called my father is a loser she states that her dad was never there never took care of her and she did not have Daddy Issues however in the video called my father the rapist is dying she said that her brother asked her about her father touching her and she confessed to him and then they went home to tell her mother about it then how could her father have forced her to have sex with her brother then how would he have not known up until he asked her about it. This crazy botch has made up huge lies to gain views and subscribers at this point she is ruined. She may claim to love her son but we all know she does not want him around because then she can't ho, strip, and twirk for a living. What a disgusting human being. She wants to pretend that she is a victim of circumstance but in reality she is a cheap wore selling Her ass and pimping out her friends to get her lips, hair, and nails done all while not giving a shit how her son is doing.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
:love2: How can something so round be so square? :love2:

Hj82375a
Learner
Learner

Post by Hj82375a »

Sorry for double post but I forgot to mention nick, he is an arrogant piece of shit. He thinks his shit don't stink. If you look at his views on his videos you will notice he gets double the views on his Nina videos. That is exactly why he is doing this and Nina is supporting that because she is too chicken to make the videos herself. She can't co.e to terms with the fact that she is ruined and she is 40 and washed up... bet that ass won't go for 1000 now. Also thread name suggestion. " nono scamtiago PIMP DOWN "

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
:love2: How can something so round be so square? :love2:

Batmangossip3
Talker
Talker

Post by Batmangossip3 »

Pond wrote:
Finame89 wrote:YouTube emailed me back. We all warned you nick. You don't want to stop. Good luck with what happens because its not going to end so well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
[youtube][/youtube]

I reported it too. Everyone should, it's not fair that Morlon is getting dragged into the spotlight by Nina once again just because she needs a new target and storyline now that her mom is being quiet
I reported the videos. Nasty Nick is just a leech. NONO is a dumb ass, there are more than one type of disability(SSA/NFL). Makes you wonder what else she is hiding if she is trying to hit him so hard. Scamtigo, are your cash cows running out of free milk?
The truth is out there

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

@Krissy The banner is automatic and customized by admin :D

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I haven't really been keeping up with her lately but seeing as how the thread is pretty dead I guess she's not up to much. I do want to know wtf Myles is up to. Prostitution/sugar daddy type shit? He's showing Vegas hotels and him out to a fancy dinner with some guy, like how else would he be affording this?

Return to “NinaUnrated”