Nono SCAMtiago #NinaLifeIsntHappening - Part8

dherzog40
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nono SCAMtiago #NinaLifeIsntHappening - Part8

Post by dherzog40 »

soyfunnymom89 wrote:I am trying to contact Raquel. Can she get nina in trouble for having a group of people attack her and making fun of her?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
I would think so...it has to fall under cyber bullying, right? I know the laws are still new on this subject, but hey, maybe it's a way to get these scum bags knocked off their high horses...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

dherzog40 wrote:
soyfunnymom89 wrote:I am trying to contact Raquel. Can she get nina in trouble for having a group of people attack her and making fun of her?

I would think so...it has to fall under cyber bullying, right? I know the laws are still new on this subject, but hey, maybe it's a way to get these scum bags knocked off their high horses...

Exactly plus someone has the snap chats of nina telling her to kill herself? Idk I'm going to suggest it to her to see if she can talk to a lawyer or something. Maybe she can get Nina's channel taken down like nina got the other channels taken down

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

soyfunnymom89 wrote:I think nick keeps forgetting he did this. You're better then no one little boy.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny- ... e-1.193535

:rofl: Gosh! He's VERY VERY generous offering his "services", offering to blow every cop :rofl:

On a side note, I didn't know he's a washed-up model. That makes him around 27 years old now?
(2010 - "...has been the face of Prada and was named the world's fifth most successful male model by Forbes in 2008...Last month, Snider strutted down a Paris catwalk for the Yves Saint Laurent and is expected to do the same in New York on Feb. 11 ..."
:*&^%:If expressing how I feel is called Hate, then so be it. :*&^%:

dherzog40
Informer
Informer

Post by dherzog40 »

soyfunnymom89 wrote:
dherzog40 wrote:

Exactly plus someone has the snap chats of nina telling her to kill herself? Idk I'm going to suggest it to her to see if she can talk to a lawyer or something. Maybe she can get Nina's channel taken down like nina got the other channels taken down

If you're able to contact her, tell her to try one of those free 30 min consultation attys if cash is a problem...just a thought...nothing at this point would make me happier than to see miss Nono de-throned...no one on social media has ever made me angry on a personal level..as a matter of fact, until Nono? I had never commented on a video other than a supportive pleasantry here and there, including to the queen herself..once I saw through her and saw how viciously people were being attacked? I HAD to say something! When her little crony, Tanya, said that to me the other day about being disabled? I was honestly floored..she didn't "hurt me", by any means...I just couldn't believe a woman at 43 yrs old would attack someone for being disabled over DENISSE?! Our world is fucked.....

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

dherzog40 wrote:
soyfunnymom89 wrote:
dherzog40 wrote:

If you're able to contact her, tell her to try one of those free 30 min consultation attys if cash is a problem...just a thought...nothing at this point would make me happier than to see miss Nono de-throned...no one on social media has ever made me angry on a personal level..as a matter of fact, until Nono? I had never commented on a video other than a supportive pleasantry here and there, including to the queen herself..once I saw through her and saw how viciously people were being attacked? I HAD to say something! When her little crony, Tanya, said that to me the other day about being disabled? I was honestly floored..she didn't "hurt me", by any means...I just couldn't believe a woman at 43 yrs old would attack someone for being disabled over DENISSE?! Our world is fucked.....

I googled it and you can be sue someone from cyber bullying especially if they have made the "kill yourself" threats. Not only did know do that but she had a bunch of people coming for this girl and harassing her channel. I would love to see nina get hit with this shit. The old broad and her dumb little bitched need to learn a damn lesson.

dherzog40
Informer
Informer

Post by dherzog40 »

soyfunnymom89 wrote:
dherzog40 wrote:
soyfunnymom89 wrote:
dherzog40 wrote:

I googled it and you can be sue someone from cyber bullying especially if they have made the "kill yourself" threats. Not only did know do that but she had a bunch of people coming for this girl and harassing her channel. I would love to see nina get hit with this shit. The old broad and her dumb little bitched need to learn a damn lesson.

Oh I SO hope Raquel will be on board for this...tell her not to say a WORD publicly, because these idiots will keep coming for her..give them enough rope, and they can all hang from it...even the infamous flip flopper Tali...I think she completely set her up, and that was disgusting too...

bluebird15
Talker
Talker

Post by bluebird15 »

ami10479 wrote:
Soggybiscuit wrote:
Hiddenagenda22 wrote:Since my photo didn't post...

Deffo a dig, can't think why else she would say that, plus the little drug emoji ;) :rofl:
Ahahaha... i love that!!!

Definitely a dig!!!! Im sure Nono was one of the ppl stalking her.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I saw this and immediately thought of Nina. Well done Trisha aka Miss Piggy...well done.
YOUTUBE...IT IS WHAT IT IS...

xo_little_lady
Stalker
Stalker

Post by xo_little_lady »

Nina scamtiago is a big fraud!

dherzog40
Informer
Informer

Post by dherzog40 »

xo_little_lady wrote:Nina scamtiago is a big fraud!
She definitely is...is this Raquel?

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

Ehem...

[youtube][/youtube]

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

^^

I can't stand Tali nor Wendy and will never watch them.
This poor guy, I don't even know how to react LMAO 3 minutes. Clicked X at hoping the spirit of etc goes with her. :rofl:

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

Venting wrote:^^

I can't stand Tali nor Wendy and will never watch them.
This poor guy, I don't even know how to react LMAO 3 minutes. Clicked X at hoping the spirit of etc goes with her. :rofl:
Bahahaha I was dying watching this! He's all "I could teach her some bible verses that could really help her" - true dat! Lol....

Latin-spice
Debater
Debater

Post by Latin-spice »

After watching this I'm gonna be the one needing to go from survival to revival :rofl: Who is this future cult leader?! He's giving me a southern baptist- modern day scientologist vibe. Yes, let's view nina as a well spoken "preacher", I can't with y'all today, this is to much! This old fool is so out of touch, did I hear correctly, "she can be on the voice", my god what is it with this man?! He Said she'd make a good Pentecostal preacher, I grew up Pentecostal, no longer practicing, and no, Pentecostals are some of the most ruthless judgmental people I know, more so than the average Christian. Not only would they never allow a woman to lead the church, but they'd view her as a threat.

No, she wouldn't last one minute if she thinks the "hate" aka truth comments on her page are so terrible pentacostals will rip her to shreds! From my experience they focus more on the appearance than spirituality. You have to look the part so people can recognize that you aren't secular. There's a lot of brainwashing, so much so I'd joke around and say that the uglier you are the closer you must be to God bc Of the outdated views on women. We're talking about a group who enforces sleeve, skirt, and hair length on the women, separate the men from their wives and children within church sermons, and demonizes women for wearing any makeup, wearing pants, even waxing the eyebrows. Clothes have to be baggy and no button down tops bc your curves make little spaces between the buttons will will tempt the men! Many to this day will not allow a woman to be any figure head in the church.

We're talking women being groomed to believe they are to serve their men and to be the stronger person WHEN he cheats and that divorce is never the answer bc doing so will automatically send you to hell.
I'm sorry for the rant but this man is clueless. Hey weirdo :FU:
:tu: Sleep farts are the true test of any relationship :tu:

Gor-Juzzz_As_So
Talker
Talker

Post by Gor-Juzzz_As_So »

Yeah all I saw was disciplinary action, I didn't bother to read it all though lol... I actually don't think the "receipt" is fake - looks to me more like an online payment was made although it is odd that no date shows. BBBUUUUTTT who the FUCK pays that much to evict someone? That is what doesn't make sense to me. And like I said no date? Maybe this was for different legal services; I mean, the PDF link does say he had a divorce case. Those are my immediate thoughts but admittedly I can't say one way or another.[/quote]

I still find the receipt questionable. Merchant? Shipping? Even if law firms accept online payments, they won't look this sketchy? :? Anyway, read on!

OMG This is by far THE MOST HILARIOUS item I've seen so far. :rofl:

You have to read the whole petition to appreciate it, especially page 2!!!
Yes, this petition was filed in 1996, some 20 years ago, but it reflects Mr. Keith S. Donati's character :tu:
(Mods: Nina Instagrammed the receipt with his full name here: http://www.gurugossiper.com/download/fi ... &mode=view)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh Nina Nina Nina, he's SO similar to you: :good1: Just 2 words - MISLEADING & MISREPRESENTATION :good1:

It's not really about his divorce case per se, but HOW HE HANDLED his divorce case!

(I'm not sure if the Mods will take down the PDF link so I'll change all names except Keith's.)

PDF Doc Breakdown:
Page 3-6 is a Disciplinary Petition (The Commission for Lawyer Discipline v. Keith S. Donati), whereby The Commission for Lawyer Discipline filed a complaint on Keith).

- Keith's firm represented Mrs Keith in her divorce (she was not YET Mrs Keith - take note)
- Divorce finalised, Keith and Mrs Keith married. :roll: Very Boston Legal *ahem*

Juicy parts...After the divorce:
- Keith sent a letter to Mrs Keith's Ex's lawyer on child support referring to his wife as "my client," and he signed the letter " for the
firm
- He also faxed letters on visitation to Mrs Keith's Ex.
- After that, he backtracked and claimed that he was NOT acting as his wife's attorney when he wrote the letters to his wife's Ex, but as her husband. However, the letters were on Keith's firm's letterhead and was an attempt by Keith to INTIMIDATE Mrs Keith's Ex.

This is why Denisse's lawyer, Keith, was petitioned for Disciplinary Action.

Doesn't this sound OH SO FAMILIAR, DENISSE?
INTIMIDATION via MISLEADING INFORMATION ON PARTIES INVOLVED? :FU:

I've never read a legal document with so much interest :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thank you for the entertainment :respekt:[/quote]

Hahaha....I tried to view this on her Instagram but she took this down. She must of been getting called out on it!

It's obviously fake as Ami provided that link it only cost a hundred dollars or so in TX.

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

Gor-Juzzz_As_So wrote:
Venting wrote: I still find the receipt questionable. Merchant? Shipping? Even if law firms accept online payments, they won't look this sketchy? :? Anyway, read on!

OMG This is by far THE MOST HILARIOUS item I've seen so far. :rofl:

You have to read the whole petition to appreciate it, especially page 2!!!
Yes, this petition was filed in 1996, some 20 years ago, but it reflects Mr. Keith S. Donati's character :tu:
(Mods: Nina Instagrammed the receipt with his full name here: http://www.gurugossiper.com/download/fi ... &mode=view)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh Nina Nina Nina, he's SO similar to you: :good1: Just 2 words - MISLEADING & MISREPRESENTATION :good1:

It's not really about his divorce case per se, but HOW HE HANDLED his divorce case!

(I'm not sure if the Mods will take down the PDF link so I'll change all names except Keith's.)

PDF Doc Breakdown:
Page 3-6 is a Disciplinary Petition (The Commission for Lawyer Discipline v. Keith S. Donati), whereby The Commission for Lawyer Discipline filed a complaint on Keith).

- Keith's firm represented Mrs Keith in her divorce (she was not YET Mrs Keith - take note)
- Divorce finalised, Keith and Mrs Keith married. :roll: Very Boston Legal *ahem*

Juicy parts...After the divorce:
- Keith sent a letter to Mrs Keith's Ex's lawyer on child support referring to his wife as "my client," and he signed the letter " for the
firm
- He also faxed letters on visitation to Mrs Keith's Ex.
- After that, he backtracked and claimed that he was NOT acting as his wife's attorney when he wrote the letters to his wife's Ex, but as her husband. However, the letters were on Keith's firm's letterhead and was an attempt by Keith to INTIMIDATE Mrs Keith's Ex.

This is why Denisse's lawyer, Keith, was petitioned for Disciplinary Action.

Doesn't this sound OH SO FAMILIAR, DENISSE?
INTIMIDATION via MISLEADING INFORMATION ON PARTIES INVOLVED? :FU:

I've never read a legal document with so much interest :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thank you for the entertainment :respekt:
Hahaha....I tried to view this on her Instagram but she took this down. She must of been getting called out on it!

It's obviously fake as Ami provided that link it only cost a hundred dollars or so in TX.
Oh, Nina Instagrammed the receipt and soyfunnymom89 screen-capped it (the link above).

As for the Disciplinary Petition I broke down, leatherlace71 found it :tu: Nina wouldn't spill dirt on him... ;)
leatherlace71 wrote:Is this the same guy? Looks like he got in trouble for something...
http://www.txcourts.gov/All_Archived_Do ... 6-9175.pdf

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

leatherlace71 wrote:Ehem...

[youtube][/youtube]

This is what I wrote:
"Is this where her 1600 dollars went to ? is this what she paid for? Can I pay this man to translate this into ENGLISH?"
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

[youtube][/youtube]

my full comment:

Is this where her 1600 dollars went to ? is this what she paid for? Can I pay this man to translate this into ENGLISH? POPULAR? she's declining in popularity, she only has a very immature following, people will throw eggs and rotten fruits at her. SHE HAS BOUGHT HER SUBSCRIBERS so what followers is this crazy man talking about? PLEASE SIR, go sit down someplace and rest, how can someone that CLAIMS she doesn't have money to pay for her phone or car payment and is like BLANCHE depending on the kindness of strangers...
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

SayWhaaat
Learner
Learner

Post by SayWhaaat »

[youtube][/youtube]
I couldn't watch the whole video. Just long enough to hear Nina's trying out for a reality show. Didn't someone call that a few months ago?

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

dherzog40 wrote:
soyfunnymom89 wrote:
dherzog40 wrote:

Ppl love to call use evil, desperate housewifes bla bla bla. NOT realizing that when we comment on Nonos videos we dont go in disrespecting ppl. Last time i check telling the truth isnt being a disrespectful bullying cunt.

They say that what Nono does is none of our buisness and why do we care??
It is our fucken buisness. We are the ones being lied to, getting scammed and being bullied and slander..

Nono.. The is no defamation on our part because we are speaking the truth.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hiddenagenda22
Learner
Learner

Post by Hiddenagenda22 »

Why did she change her thumbnail for 'The Beginning'?
-I'm sorry, Nina. Did I upset you by saying it looked like a 70s sitcom?- lol

The comments give me hope but, not peace. Kisses are grasping at straws now... Debating the definition of "homeless" just to attempt to prove a point.
"When You See A Woman Wearing McQueen,
There's A Certain Hardness To The Clothes That Makes Her Look Powerful.
It Kind Of Fends People Off."

Return to “NinaUnrated”