Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nono SCAMtiago #TheNewHomeless - Part7

Post by ami10479 »

bluebird15 wrote:
eat-my-drama wrote:
Screenshot 2016-02-28 at 10.19.01 PM.png
So Nina's mother Yvonne decided to call me out and tells me to mind my own business. What a wench! After all I said to side with her and asked Wendy to counsel her in her current eviction situation. She's getting a little feisty!
Yes. She nipped at me too. She seems to come at people who say anything that seems like they could be defending Nina even if they're not. She also sides with all of Nina's enemies. Although I think Nina is crazy. I can't help but feel sorry for her. Her mother definitely has a vendetta which seems weird because a mother who loves you would never join forces with your enemy. No matter what you said about her. A Christian mother would forgive and pray that you come to your senses. Nina's mother seems like she would be happy to see the girl dead.
Yes I agree..
Nonos mom had stayed on her own channel at first and was only replying to comments on her own videos and was sticking to her cooking. Lately she's been spilling over to the people that are making videos about her daughter. Nina is a scumbag and a liar but seeing her moms comments on all those videos and ppl kissing Yvonne's ass is fucken disgusting. Even though I feel the are all guilty pieces of shit, I would have had much more respect for her if she would have kept her comments on her own videos when she felt the need to defend herself.

Also Wendy Lee stated that Nina's mother and little brother where scared because they were receiving death threats. REALLY??? If that was the case she would refrain from speaking with Wendy and commenting on other ppls videos..

Sorry guys.. my thoughts are all over the place. Hope I made sense.

Ami..

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Krissy wrote:So I just wasted my time watching the snapchat sunday vlog. She repeatedly said "Look at Loyal, so happy". I'm sorry, but that dog is so beyond depressed it's unreal. How can she possibly think that he's happy? Yes, dogs sleep a lot, but that's all he seems to do. You can run that dog outside for 8 hours and it still won't perk him up. He's clearly distressed, clearly unhappy, and every single time I saw those little sad eyes I wanted to just call the ASPCA on this bitch -- unfortunately for the breed he'd probably wind up in a kill shelter and that's just not fair either.

Can someone like take him and give him a GOOD loving home? OMFG.
I wouldn't doubt that he's intoxicated. It is very easy for an animal to get a contact high. When I was in highschool I uses to go to my friend house to smoke. Since it was a big group they had 3 or 4 blunts going at a time and we would sit an laugh at how high the dog would get..

I know that sounds horrible but we were just a bunch dumb high kids.. for the record I no longer smoke or get ppls pets high.. lol

Ami..

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

eat-my-drama wrote:Did anyone see her Peri on YTTS? She made that Peri for the sole purpose to block people. In the 'more details' box, YTTS said that a lot of people got blocked that day including me. What a wench. Why is she so scared that we see what she's talking about? LOL welp, I guess she's sitting there REAL mad! Be mad NoNo! All of your loser moves you ever did, is coming right back at you. Nothing will turn out great, not at all. As you can clearly see for yourself. You don't need me to point that out to you.
You can make another acct on periscope.. I did after she blocked me. Now I just go in quietly and not comment. So I can actually watch to see what she says.

Ami..

Bitter End
Learner
Learner

Post by Bitter End »

Can we talk about the voice she uses when she talks to Loyal? It straight up pisses me off. In her latest snapchat video up on YouTube (I don't have actual snapchat) she starts talking to her sister like that on facetime and quickly stops. I laughed my ass off.

Has anyone commented on the fact that there seems to be a lot of commotion and construction going on at the cottage? What's that all about?

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

Latin-spice wrote:
sparklejunkies wrote:
Latin-spice wrote:Must be nice to have gold bangle bracelets and a Michael Kors purse while begging for money, smh. Honestly that's all I noticed on her snap today aside from her trying out different filters on snapchat. I tell you what, when I was younger my mother pawned her gold crucifix necklace just to put food on the table when we hit hard times. The fact that nina still has her jewelry and wasn't the least bit fazed by her "homelessness" enough to say "no thanks, I don't need acrylic nails but could use a sandwich" irks my nerves.

Also, does anyone else see myles over the whole experience? His reaction to the vinegar and kimchi was enough for me to tell he's not into her overly dramatic excitement for everyday things. Nina is so obnoxious in public, I mean you're in a grocery store why the hell does she act that way and record everything? These foods aren't novelty items, I could understand if she was in another country all together but dang she needs to take it easy already, not everything is "amazing" or "crazy" .
Yup my mom did the same thing, all her pieces when she was let go from a managerial job because the company outsourced the product we lived off the money her pawned jewelry brought in. When she went to relative's houses to feed me and my sister she would bring a "hostess" gift...some pretty thing that she had bought for the house that she never unpacked, brand new bedspread, or curtains or a set of dishes. SHE NEVER TOOK A HAND OUT. Then we come to NYC and lived in a 2 room apartment. Mom and sister had the bedroom and I slept in the front room on a sofa, not even a sofa bed...the freakin sofa! I eventually got older and started working ( shit jobs from the age of 12, yes, I lied about my age...I looked a LOT older!) that's how we eventually got by. You sacrifice, I wore 5 dollar shoes a size too small because they were on sale. I NEVER saw my mom buy herself anything new that I know of. She was a mean one, but she was a "good" one.
:love2: Wow, you see and I bet you've got a survivors mentality and think things through from every angle before making decisions bc you've seen what can happen at any moment and nothing is guaranteed in life. Similar situation with me, in my my case it was all about that gov't cheese and wearing my brothers hand me downs bc it was easier for me to wear his urban street wear than for him to wear a skirt. :rofl:
It was so bad boys didn't ask me out bc I looked like a butch lesbian. I think this is why Nina's entitled behavior rubs us the wrong way. As kids some of us had to work, me, I saved my $12.00 child support to buy pads but here we see nina glamorizing something that would otherwise be a very serious issue. My circumstances led to severe depression, the last thing I wanted was to be he center of everyone's attention. It's a slap in the face to those who have gone through real crap and didn't make superficial things important.

Oh please, I WISH my mom wasn't too prideful for that gov't food. we were hungry a LOT of times Imagine all you have to cook is rice with a few slices of tomato. YUM. "poor food is now my comfort foods. lol" we were happy when our neighbor would share some of that cheese! eventually my mother did apply for government assistance because my sister needed special care as she had some cardiac thing. nothing serious but needed emergency care most nights she got sick. I also got some of that govt assistance when I went to college, a medical card, they said I could get food stamps but then they would cut my mom's and my little sister was still in High School so I just got the Medicaid card and worked at the College for a measly 72 dollar every 2 week stipend that paid for my subway tokens and maybe a lunch or two. lol. When I had my daughter I also ended up having to apply for govt assistance . I got it for the first 2 years and while I was on it I applied for any job training, ANYTHING they offered so I could get off it ASAP, My Social Worker was so impressed she got me FREE daycare for my daughter so I could work. I was able to work and have them pay for daycare until she was eligible for Free Public Schooling

During this time I didn't waste my lil bit of money on disposable diapers, I learned how to use cloth ones and how to use them and wash them correctly so the baby didn't get diaper rash. smh

I got the help I needed to help MYSELF succeed I didn't suck at the Govt Teats having kid after kid like most of my friends did to keep that check coming in, Mom taught me there is NO such thing as a free ride. You see how easy it's to get free shit you think you are entitled to more free shit, you want more free shit, it's a vicious cycle.

Not saying I'm perfect or a role model but if I can lift myself up by my bootstraps and succeed, so can anyone else, I don't have super powers, wasn't born rich but I have the drive to use my two hands to work to get what I want; sometimes you don't get what you want but you get what you need.

I can't believe NINA is so shameless to be "BEGGING for DONATIONS" when she herself has 2 hands, could be "personable" ( ie: a great salesperson) she COULD'VE actually used her knowledge to become a great mentor to up and coming youtuber, or an inspiration to the more mature youtuber like myself instead of using her "TALENTS" for OTT drama, scandals and lies.

Every FAMILY has DRAMA, SECRETS and PROBLEMS...but it's up to the individual to rise above the crap and instead of filtering stars around her stupid head, maybe she should've learned how to rise above and earn those stars for real.

She's going to be one of those crazy old ladies at the Nursing Home muttering about her "GLORY" days and stealing other people's Pudding cups. lol
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

@Sparklejunkies this is exactly why so many of us cannot feel sorry for her in any way, shape, or form - we have been THROUGH IT and know something ain't right abt her situation and story... I grew up in the projects in section 8 housing and on welfare and both my parents were drug addicts. I left home/ran away as a teen to escape an abusive household - I dropped out of HS at age 16. When I was 21 I got pregnant with my daughter, I ended up on welfare myself early on in my pregnancy. My daughter's father ended up with a major drug problem and I got him out of the picture through a pretty intense court battle when she was a yr old. I was determined not to repeat family cycles so went to Junior college and rcvd 2 AA degrees with honors, escaped the welfare system and began working a research job I am still doing today, which I love. Then I got my BA, worked an internship, then my MA and now I am doing my Doctoral work. I have no problem telling my story because its the story of many, and so many single mom's out there that HANDLED IT - unlike Nina. No way can I feel sorry for a woman with cash to burn who had a kid and handed it off to her mom in another state to raise basically from day one. If you are a parent, get your shit together and be one like the rest of us who put our children first, bc that's what you do.

JustARandomGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by JustARandomGirl »

leatherlace71 wrote:@Sparklejunkies this is exactly why so many of us cannot feel sorry for her in any way, shape, or form - we have been THROUGH IT and know something ain't right abt her situation and story... I grew up in the projects in section 8 housing and on welfare and both my parents were drug addicts. I left home/ran away as a teen to escape an abusive household - I dropped out of HS at age 16. When I was 21 I got pregnant with my daughter, I ended up on welfare myself early on in my pregnancy. My daughter's father ended up with a major drug problem and I got him out of the picture through a pretty intense court battle when she was a yr old. I was determined not to repeat family cycles so went to Junior college and rcvd 2 AA degrees with honors, escaped the welfare system and began working a research job I am still doing today, which I love. Then I got my BA, worked an internship, then my MA and now I am doing my Doctoral work. I have no problem telling my story because its the story of many, and so many single mom's out there that HANDLED IT - unlike Nina. No way can I feel sorry for a woman with cash to burn who had a kid and handed it off to her mom in another state to raise basically from day one. If you are a parent, get your shit together and be one like the rest of us who put our children first, bc that's what you do.
I would love to know what is your Youtube channel , you are an inspiration !

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

JustARandomGirl wrote:
leatherlace71 wrote:@Sparklejunkies this is exactly why so many of us cannot feel sorry for her in any way, shape, or form - we have been THROUGH IT and know something ain't right abt her situation and story... I grew up in the projects in section 8 housing and on welfare and both my parents were drug addicts. I left home/ran away as a teen to escape an abusive household - I dropped out of HS at age 16. When I was 21 I got pregnant with my daughter, I ended up on welfare myself early on in my pregnancy. My daughter's father ended up with a major drug problem and I got him out of the picture through a pretty intense court battle when she was a yr old. I was determined not to repeat family cycles so went to Junior college and rcvd 2 AA degrees with honors, escaped the welfare system and began working a research job I am still doing today, which I love. Then I got my BA, worked an internship, then my MA and now I am doing my Doctoral work. I have no problem telling my story because its the story of many, and so many single mom's out there that HANDLED IT - unlike Nina. No way can I feel sorry for a woman with cash to burn who had a kid and handed it off to her mom in another state to raise basically from day one. If you are a parent, get your shit together and be one like the rest of us who put our children first, bc that's what you do.
I would love to know what is your Youtube channel , you are an inspiration !
Aw, thank you! That means a lot. I don't have a YT channel lol - I wish I had time to start one haha. But then GG might be like "ugh, that girl get's on my nerves! - you seen her channel?" LMFAO. :rofl:

Latin-spice
Debater
Debater

Post by Latin-spice »

@leatherlace71 & sparklejunkies you guys rock and are hitting the nail right on the head about the expectations we all have for an adult when we've been there as kids and pulled through. To me it's survival instinct to help yourself but for whatever reason nina keeps mentioning her overdrawn account and how stressful it is to not be able to pay bills (phone, food, etx). Why is she too proud to seek emergency gov't assistance but puts it all out there for her subscribers or "fans" as she has called them to help her out?
All I can gather from her renegade kisses is that they never donated in the first place. No one who's given their hard earned money to help someone out who's been retelling the same sob story of little to no food, overdrawn account, bills due ext would sit back and ok a new flex belt, lip fillers, makeup,jewelry, and everything else she currently has. At least when rod was in the picture you could give her the benefit of the doubt and say that he's been doing her favors bc they're friends but are we supposed to believe this barbie chick is doing it from the kindness of her heart when she just popped up out of nowhere in the saga that is "life is happening"? Seems like her devoted followers just want to believe something even when things don't add up. They follow blinding and attack anyone who so much as questions. I can't wait until it all blows up in their face and they come to their senses.
:tu: Ps. My point isn't that no one donated, I know many have, it's that I believe those have given money have relised how nina is and have regretted it. I think her followers are new and young hence their favorite come back "you're so negative" or "stop spreading hate and just be happy for her". They don't know what it's like to put their money where their mouth is and actually do something to help out someone in "need" just to see frivolous spending with donations.
:tu: Sleep farts are the true test of any relationship :tu:

Krissy
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissy »

Bitter End wrote:Can we talk about the voice she uses when she talks to Loyal? It straight up pisses me off. In her latest snapchat video up on YouTube (I don't have actual snapchat) she starts talking to her sister like that on facetime and quickly stops. I laughed my ass off.

Has anyone commented on the fact that there seems to be a lot of commotion and construction going on at the cottage? What's that all about?
You can clearly see that this 'cottage' isn't on its own individual property - there are a few different buildings on the property. Plus it's LA, when is there not construction going on in an overly populated area? Manhattan has been under construction for longer than my lifetime, you get used to it.
Krissy | Code Ninja | Lover of all things fluffy.

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

it hurts my heart that she's so broken she can't see herself as MORE than tits and ass, but I do NOT feel sorry for her as a person at all. You tend to attract what you put out there.
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

Hiddenagenda22
Learner
Learner

Post by Hiddenagenda22 »

Let me just chime in on this situation with Loyal.
That puppy is absolutely gorgeous. BUT he's stressed TF out right now.
He got used to living with Tofu, then went to Derek's house with his puppies, then stuck in a car with Nina & Myles across the country, now he's stuck in a tiny place with no yard & his humans going in & out all day. He has no idea what happened or why he is there.
I have a pit. The absolute love of my life. I've had pits for the past 20 yrs. Loyal is stressed & sad. That breed is the most resilient & most loyal you'll ever find. They can sense when you are upset before anyone else. So, he gone through too much in the past 6 months to be happy.
If he's taken to a shelter, especially in LA, he will be put to sleep. Nina needs to focus on her child (Loyal) & realize that he lost his friends, his father figure, his home, his bed... Right along with her. And that's not his fault.
That baby deserves more.
"When You See A Woman Wearing McQueen,
There's A Certain Hardness To The Clothes That Makes Her Look Powerful.
It Kind Of Fends People Off."

Krissy
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissy »

If I was anywhere near LA that dog would be instantly moved to a happy home with a big yard, plenty of toys, and a buttload of friends to play with.

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

I have to admit that although I brought up the Loyal issue, I don't own a dog.
NOT because I don't want to, but because I CAN'T, for the dog's well-being.

The hubs and I work 9-5, the front yard's not nearly large enough even for a mid-sized dog, plus we won't have the time to entertain him (nobody else around). However, even I can tell something's not right with Loyal.

I just hope he doesn't turn on Myles as he's not the one who made him go through so much shit.
Not to mention, Myles is a weakling and could barely defend himself against Nono, much less a pit bull.
:*&^%:If expressing how I feel is called Hate, then so be it. :*&^%:

Krissy
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissy »

I don't see the dog 'turning', even though he's depressed he seems to very well behaved. That's a full reflection on the owner, and in her case that would be the ex boyfriend who actually CARES about the pups well being.

Latin-spice
Debater
Debater

Post by Latin-spice »

Didn't she say loyal chewed up her last flex belt and that's why she had to buy a new one? Maybe he digested something and is feeling sick although I remember in one of her on the road vlogs she said loyal had a little bit of diarrhea. I don't know if he recently destroyed her flex belt or if she's just now bringing it up but it could be why he's been lethargic and had diarrhea. Just a thought.
:tu: Sleep farts are the true test of any relationship :tu:

dherzog40
Informer
Informer

Post by dherzog40 »

Welp, finally putting myself through the torture of watching her KTown video, and I may need to be put out of my misery soon! :roll: but tell me something..with her acting like a complete fool over these groceries, and the facing in the grocery store, did you get the impression she was on something? Lol because I'm only about halfway through(heaven help me to endure the rest), but she seems stoned to me..it would explain the odd level of excitement over seasoned vinegar and seaweed! :rofl: :roll:

Side note...does anyone know what, if anything, happened with yesterday being D-Day for her mom and brother with the TX house? Just curious....

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

dherzog40 wrote:Welp, finally putting myself through the torture of watching her KTown video, and I may need to be put out of my misery soon! :roll: but tell me something..with her acting like a complete fool over these groceries, and the facing in the grocery store, did you get the impression she was on something? Lol because I'm only about halfway through(heaven help me to endure the rest), but she seems stoned to me..it would explain the odd level of excitement over seasoned vinegar and seaweed! :rofl: :roll:

Side note...does anyone know what, if anything, happened with yesterday being D-Day for her mom and brother with the TX house? Just curious....
Ack. Don't get me started on THAT Vlog again. I literally took up half a page with 4-5 posts ranting over it :(

She had circle lenses on so it's hard to tell if her pupils are dilated, but she's either SUPER DUMB, FAKING IT or like you said, ON SOMETHING.
Personally, I think she's faking it after her KTown gig crash - grasping at straws!
Nothing to show for KTown except...the supermarket! YAY! :rofl:
:*&^%:If expressing how I feel is called Hate, then so be it. :*&^%:

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

I'm just gonna be straight up honest i think loyal is ugly i literally don't watch her snapchats because i don't wanna see her ugly ass dog literally walking and peeing and i don't wanna see his big ass cock and balls all in my face and her dumb as saying loyal 100 times

dherzog40
Informer
Informer

Post by dherzog40 »

karamel wrote:I'm just gonna be straight up honest i think loyal is ugly i literally don't watch her snapchats because i don't wanna see her ugly ass dog literally walking and peeing and i don't wanna see his big ass penis and balls all in my face and her dumb as saying loyal 100 times
I think he's cute, but I have to say two things lol first? He needs a new home..like...yesterday...lol and second? Omfg if I have to hear her stupid baby talk way of saying Loyal Loyal Loyal one more time? I might just find a way to reach through my screen and punch her in the face! Can't ya just hear it? Even now? Loyal Loyal Loyal omg Nono shut the hell up already PLEASE! If u give you $5 will you SHUT UP?! Lol :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “NinaUnrated”