Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nono SCAMtiago #TheNewHomeless - Part7

Post by Venting »

Kady99 wrote:
ami10479 wrote:Most of us seem to be in the same age range. I'll be 37 in October. and I can do my own makeup too.. Nono is pathetic.
Here I was thinking I was the old lady in the group :rofl: :rofl: I honestly don't think we are any near OLD..but...I know I'm too old to be running around with kids my daughters age.

I always laugh at the idiots who defend Myles by saying... Hes a grown up, he can do what he pleases. Really? How many grown ups still have mommy and Daddy paying for rent, school, books, phone bills, food.. My daughter may be 18 but she still needs and asks for my guidance. Shoot ,last year, she was still in high school! It's not like at 18 God comes down and you are blessed with the wisdom it took us years to acquire. Myles is far from grown up. He has zero life goals. Im Sure he could not even tell you why he needed to move to LA.

I'm sure Myles parents are sending him money. I wonder if Nina brought him because she figured he would be a good source of cash.
OK. Now that he's already stuck there:
My question is, since he has so much time on his hands (and he can only cam so much in a day! :D ), why isn't he churning out videos like crazy?
Before leaving, he told his mom YT is lucrative (his exact words) and nada - 2 vids in Cali. Barely Snaps.
What does he do all day aside from dog-sitting? I'm extremely curious...Hhhhmm...
:*&^%:If expressing how I feel is called Hate, then so be it. :*&^%:

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

I wondered what she was gonna do when it came to lip injections and those kind of stuff and I see she has no problem begging for money from 12 year Olds to inject silicone into her lips. Nothing wrong with asking for money but she lied about what the use of the money. What is she gonna do when it come to botox? You need to do those every 3-6 months. When she has to get her breath redone (not any time soon )? Or when she needs to re inject her ass. We already know she's getting her nails and lips done.
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

Krissy wrote:I'm just amused at how she's continuing on this 'we have no money / we're homeless' crap when she's still obviously receiving money from SOMETHING so she can maintain her lip injection crap. People can 'gift' hair and nails all they want, but there's not a single doctor that will work pro-bono on a vanity case.
Yea, no money but she still buys red bull and Starbucks coffee. Get yourself a ten dollar coffee maker from Walmart and some cheap coffee. BOOM! You can have all the caffeine you need and save a lot of dollars

I don't nderstand what she means by the new homelessness. Is it something to glamorize or strive for? So she puts a pillow and blanket in her trunk. Big deal. Her car does not looked lived it one bit. any true homeless person would probably appreciate a hotel room for one night. Nina never answered anyone offering her that. ONLY THING SHE WANTED WAS cash.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

myles has such a nasty attitude in the vlogs

bluebird15
Talker
Talker

Post by bluebird15 »

eat-my-drama wrote:
Screenshot 2016-02-28 at 10.19.01 PM.png
So Nina's mother Yvonne decided to call me out and tells me to mind my own business. What a wench! After all I said to side with her and asked Wendy to counsel her in her current eviction situation. She's getting a little feisty!
Yes. She nipped at me too. She seems to come at people who say anything that seems like they could be defending Nina even if they're not. She also sides with all of Nina's enemies. Although I think Nina is crazy. I can't help but feel sorry for her. Her mother definitely has a vendetta which seems weird because a mother who loves you would never join forces with your enemy. No matter what you said about her. A Christian mother would forgive and pray that you come to your senses. Nina's mother seems like she would be happy to see the girl dead.
YOUTUBE...IT IS WHAT IT IS...

bluebird15
Talker
Talker

Post by bluebird15 »

Honestly fast food is not cheap and certainly not what's she's buying. Between her and Myles they spent 23 at Taco Bell !!!!! What? Why did they not bring their own food. Those red bulls? On sale are two for four or two for 5.33 depending on the size. She could have stopped at Walmart picked up a 12 pack for the trip for...18.99. Same with snacks. BRING YOUR OWN!! She has no concern for how much money they are wasting. I always stock the car for any road tripl. I'll take string cheese, cookies, chips, trail mix. Come on , a bottle of water at a gas station costs $1.50. I can get a case of 24 for 2 .99 for at our wegmans. They would stop at the gas station and blow 20 bucks on crap. Oh, did any one happen to notice what nasty Nutso did at a gas station stop? She picked up a candy bar and carried it around the store in her mouth with the wrapper on. Who knows what bacteria was all over that wrapper.
![/quote]

Yes. I was shocked by the Taco Bell stop. I don't understand how that order came to $23. I can't understand how a grown woman...a mother would not pack snacks for the trip. The sushi, Starbucks and Redbull. I'm also baffled by her filming herself peeing and sitting down on the bare toilet in a gas station. *disgusting* This woman is living a luxurious life for a homeless woman. She ran yet another scam on her roses living up to her name...Scamtiago. :rofl:
YOUTUBE...IT IS WHAT IT IS...

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

bluebird15 wrote:
eat-my-drama wrote:
Screenshot 2016-02-28 at 10.19.01 PM.png
So Nina's mother Yvonne decided to call me out and tells me to mind my own business. What a wench! After all I said to side with her and asked Wendy to counsel her in her current eviction situation. She's getting a little feisty!
Yes. She nipped at me too. She seems to come at people who say anything that seems like they could be defending Nina even if they're not. She also sides with all of Nina's enemies. Although I think Nina is crazy. I can't help but feel sorry for her. Her mother definitely has a vendetta which seems weird because a mother who loves you would never join forces with your enemy. No matter what you said about her. A Christian mother would forgive and pray that you come to your senses. Nina's mother seems like she would be happy to see the girl dead.
She might be pissed abt loosing that free rent if she really does get evicted. Now that moneybags mcgee isn't stripping and paying for everyone's life, I can see how that could cause some serious temper tantrums lol

Laurely
Learner
Learner

Post by Laurely »

Hey girls, I just registered after finding this forum. I was a full-blown Nina fan after finding her through Trisha-related videos. It wasn't until she got arrested that I started to see a lot of drama unfold and things were being pointed out by people in her video comment section. I didn't donate to her, but I felt so bad when I watched her "suicide" video. I added her on Snapchat and she used a filter that enlarges her lips and she said, "AND WHAT?" as if she was mocking everyone who pointed out her lips were filled again. I personally can see a difference. I wouldn't doubt she did, she even has her nails done. Next, she will have her hair done, too. If I remember correctly she said a company is going to be sending her some bundles. I'm appalled that companies see her intriguing enough to represent them by sending her products. I would rather sponsor a small YouTuber than HER.

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

companies dont care about a youtubers character they care about exposure. all they see are her numbers. the best you could do is tell the company they're faked when she reveals who they are.
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

Krissy
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissy »

So I just wasted my time watching the snapchat sunday vlog. She repeatedly said "Look at Loyal, so happy". I'm sorry, but that dog is so beyond depressed it's unreal. How can she possibly think that he's happy? Yes, dogs sleep a lot, but that's all he seems to do. You can run that dog outside for 8 hours and it still won't perk him up. He's clearly distressed, clearly unhappy, and every single time I saw those little sad eyes I wanted to just call the ASPCA on this bitch -- unfortunately for the breed he'd probably wind up in a kill shelter and that's just not fair either.

Can someone like take him and give him a GOOD loving home? OMFG.
Krissy | Code Ninja | Lover of all things fluffy.

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

Krissy wrote:So I just wasted my time watching the snapchat sunday vlog. She repeatedly said "Look at Loyal, so happy". I'm sorry, but that dog is so beyond depressed it's unreal. How can she possibly think that he's happy? Yes, dogs sleep a lot, but that's all he seems to do. You can run that dog outside for 8 hours and it still won't perk him up. He's clearly distressed, clearly unhappy, and every single time I saw those little sad eyes I wanted to just call the ASPCA on this bitch -- unfortunately for the breed he'd probably wind up in a kill shelter and that's just not fair either.

Lost count the number of times Nono said "...if (fill in reason) I'd let him run around for an hour or two..."
And never in my life have I seen a dog this quiet, much less a pit bull! I swear, I've never heard him bark since she started off for Cali.
Am I the only deaf GGer? :(

Krissy
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissy »

No, the dog kind of hollered at one point during the video. There's definitely something wrong there because he's just NOT happy. I can show you countless pictures of what a 'content & happy' dog are supposed to look like (just based on my own little girl) and I can assure you that even with the "Puppy Dog Eyes" they're no where near as sad as Loyals.
Krissy | Code Ninja | Lover of all things fluffy.

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

Don't make me post pictures of my pit. He is a happy little spoiled brat. But let's say when i get super busy and dont take him in his walks or have enough time to play with him how he wants (don't worry, i have a backyard he can run and potty in) he starts whining and "punching" my leg with his nose or gives me his paws, like "hellloooooo!!! Give me attention damnit!"

So i feel soooo sorry for Loyal. He needs a new home ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

Well, if what Nono says is true (her cottage gate is broken; thus she can't let Loyal loose), he only gets to go out during pooping walks on a leash (a choke leash, at that).
Doubt they'd make time for long leisurely walks just for Loyal's well-being.
The rest of the time in the cottage. How sad... :|
Last edited by Venting on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

Omg. Poor baby.

lolita[x]
Learner
Learner

Post by lolita[x] »

Did anyone see the proof that Nono lied about being a style haul affiliate?

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

bluebird15 wrote:Honestly fast food is not cheap and certainly not what's she's buying. Between her and Myles they spent 23 at Taco Bell !!!!! What? Why did they not bring their own food. Those red bulls? On sale are two for four or two for 5.33 depending on the size. She could have stopped at Walmart picked up a 12 pack for the trip for...18.99. Same with snacks. BRING YOUR OWN!! She has no concern for how much money they are wasting. I always stock the car for any road tripl. I'll take string cheese, cookies, chips, trail mix. Come on , a bottle of water at a gas station costs $1.50. I can get a case of 24 for 2 .99 for at our wegmans. They would stop at the gas station and blow 20 bucks on crap. Oh, did any one happen to notice what nasty Nutso did at a gas station stop? She picked up a candy bar and carried it around the store in her mouth with the wrapper on. Who knows what bacteria was all over that wrapper.
!
Yes. I was shocked by the Taco Bell stop. I don't understand how that order came to $23. I can't understand how a grown woman...a mother would not pack snacks for the trip. The sushi, Starbucks and Redbull. I'm also baffled by her filming herself peeing and sitting down on the bare toilet in a gas station. *disgusting* This woman is living a luxurious life for a homeless woman. She ran yet another scam on her roses living up to her name...Scamtiago. :rofl:[/quote]

I ment to mention filMing herself peeing too. So unnecessary. I was waiting for her to show herself having diarrhea from all that Taco Bell. Can we talk about her choice of food. Taco Bell is natorrious for upsetting your stomach. Why would that be your food selection for a cross country drive. :tu:

Gor-Juzzz_As_So
Talker
Talker

Post by Gor-Juzzz_As_So »

honest_girl_23 wrote:I wondered what she was gonna do when it came to lip injections and those kind of stuff and I see she has no problem begging for money from 12 year Olds to inject silicone into her lips. Nothing wrong with asking for money but she lied about what the use of the money. What is she gonna do when it come to botox? You need to do those every 3-6 months. When she has to get her breath redone (not any time soon )? Or when she needs to re inject her ass. We already know she's getting her nails and lips done.
She is going to say that one of her kisses is a doctor or what not and they did them for free :roll: :roll:

Gor-Juzzz_As_So
Talker
Talker

Post by Gor-Juzzz_As_So »

honest_girl_23 wrote:I wondered what she was gonna do when it came to lip injections and those kind of stuff and I see she has no problem begging for money from 12 year Olds to inject silicone into her lips. Nothing wrong with asking for money but she lied about what the use of the money. What is she gonna do when it come to botox? You need to do those every 3-6 months. When she has to get her breath redone (not any time soon )? Or when she needs to re inject her ass. We already know she's getting her nails and lips done.
She is going to say that one of her kisses is a doctor or what not and they did them for free :roll: :roll:

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

Krissy wrote:So I just wasted my time watching the snapchat sunday vlog. She repeatedly said "Look at Loyal, so happy". I'm sorry, but that dog is so beyond depressed it's unreal. How can she possibly think that he's happy? Yes, dogs sleep a lot, but that's all he seems to do. You can run that dog outside for 8 hours and it still won't perk him up. He's clearly distressed, clearly unhappy, and every single time I saw those little sad eyes I wanted to just call the ASPCA on this bitch -- unfortunately for the breed he'd probably wind up in a kill shelter and that's just not fair either.

There certainly is a huge difference between today's loyal and the loyal who was living in her apartment with the other dog tofu. I think Loyal is still under two years old. Imo he's still a puppy :D Sleeping all day at that age is far from normal. It makes me really sad. All Ive seen her do with that dog is yell at him to pee, yell at him for trying to get in the front seat? Or she's yelling at him to get off the bed but then she starts petting him telling him what a good dog he is. Dog looks confused as hell.
Myles idea of dog walking is standing still and letting the dog walk in circles around him. I think Nono got the pit bull to show what a bad ass bitch she is. I have never seen her Play with .or him even attempt to play with her. My dog is 8. She will often bring me one of her babies (that's what we call her stuffed toys) or a ball and drop it in my lap..then look at me as if to say..umm are we gonna play now? If I try to ignore her she will keep hitting me with her head or keep bringing toys and hitting me with them. Until I play with her. Loyal would have been better off with her X. No one wants to give up a pet. I could NEVER EVER give up my dog . She's a family member. But it's obvious Nina cannot or just will not give Loyal the care he needs. He's miserable :( Even when they are eating in the car..Nina is screaming at him about trying to get in the front for food, Bitch your dog is hungry! I love dogs and I feel really bad for loyal. But your right, because of his breed that beautiful dog would end up in a kill shelter if he was taken awAy from her.

She better watch herself, that's the last breed you want to turn on you! He could really do some damage.

Return to “NinaUnrated”