NinaUnstable--Part 6

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

NinaUnstable--Part 6

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: NinaUnderArrest--Part 6

Post by Ccccccccc »

When is she releasing the "movie"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HimeLeah
Debater
Debater

Post by HimeLeah »

~<3 Stalking...
Man, Nina thoae instagram videos even play backed in my dreams. In what reality does she ans Morlan (and his gf) think it's right to scream like a banchee and act a fool infront of a child...? Amazing find on Cyndie being a crook as well.

LovelyLemon
Learner
Learner

Post by LovelyLemon »

I have to admit that "movie trailer" had me cracking up. Nina is going to milk this for views until the udder runs completely dry. Once all this drama is over what is she going to do for views? This is the only reason people are watching!

I guess she will go back to her "acting" videos. :roll:
IF STUPID PEOPLE DID NOT EXIST THE INTERNET WOULD BE BORING.

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

That YouTube "movie clip" wtf.. this is what it's come to, Nina? "Life is happening" and of course you're just playing into it as a way to get those subscribers. She's such trash... boo, you stepped it up with the editing though! Good job! Being homeless taught you some new skills?

Maybe if you spent less time on YouTube trying to get back at your family, and more time conducting yourself as a somewhat (because it is you after all) mature adult who doesn't let their son witness them fighting their Dad's g/f, maybe you'd be able to focus that energy on trying to have your kid. Because that is your number one priority, right?? I mean it was pretty clear by that outburst last night. Good luck with that.

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

[quote="PinkPrada"] That YouTube "movie clip" wtf.. this is what it's come to, Nina? "Life is happening" and of course you're just playing into it as a way to get those subscribers. She's such trash... boo, you stepped it up with the editing though! Good job! Being homeless taught you some new skills?

Maybe if you spent less time on YouTube trying to get back at your family, and more time conducting yourself as a somewhat (because it is you after all) mature adult who doesn't let their son witness them fighting their Dad's g/f, maybe you'd be able to focus that energy on trying to have your kid. Because that is your number one priority, right?? I mean it was pretty clear by that outburst last night. Good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

A-FUCKING-MEN !

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

500,000 subscribers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that trailer had me crying :rofl: :rofl:
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

Ok, so... How stupid is that lady? "Doesn't care about subscribers." "This is about vindication of her son"

What ever drugs she's on, i need some!

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

Lol, I'm waiting for all of the kisses hate mail for me

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

And she's making 13 year olds shout her out at school. Sorry nina you will never make it to 500k you may have brained washed your moron kisses now but a lot of people aren't as stupid and them and know what you're trying to do. Take your clothes off on YouTube and maybe you'll get your 500k lmao. She's a joke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Anyone see the Truth Be Told at 500,000 Subscribers video? It has now disappeared or she removed it?

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

Yea. I saw it. Thats what i was arguing with this dummy in the comments about. The idiot said that the video was all about vindication and not about subscribers. Wtf!! If it wasn't about subscribers then why beg for them for 21 minutes in a video ? Why try to bribe everyone? Her fucking kisses are some of the dumbest grape kool aid drinking motherfuckers

PiinkLiiar
Informer
Informer

Post by PiinkLiiar »

Nesoi wrote:Anyone see the Truth Be Told at 500,000 Subscribers video? It has now disappeared or she removed it?
Removed. I guess maybe she thought 500,000 was pushing it :rofl:
<3 Stay Classy <3

edetective
Learner
Learner

Post by edetective »

Someone said that Nina mustn't have made that trailer because it was too good. I just watched it, and that takes literally 5 minutes to make in iMovie. They give you a template and you just type what you want and put the videos in. I've made several of them. I have my popcorn ready!!!!

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

^^^ On her instagram it says Youtube rule say you cannot ask for subs so she had to remove it

LovelyLemon
Learner
Learner

Post by LovelyLemon »

Nina is such a scammer. I don't understand how her "kisses" are so damn blind to this fact. In the kisses defense though I don't think many of them actually put their money where their mouth is when Nina starts actually begging them for stuff. Her fans aren't as loyal as they seem.
IF STUPID PEOPLE DID NOT EXIST THE INTERNET WOULD BE BORING.

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

Yolandi Leigh wrote:Yea. I saw it. Thats what i was arguing with this dummy in the comments about. The idiot said that the video was all about vindication and not about subscribers. Wtf!! If it wasn't about subscribers then why beg for them for 21 minutes in a video ? Why try to bribe everyone? Her fucking kisses are some of the dumbest grape kool aid drinking motherfuckers

Some of those people look like they live in the ghetto and are ghetto so it doesn't surprise me that they believe Nina's ghetto actions are right. Lmao

edetective
Learner
Learner

Post by edetective »

soyfunnymom89 wrote:And she's making 13 year olds shout her out at school. Sorry nina you will never make it to 500k you may have brained washed your moron kisses now but a lot of people aren't as stupid and them and know what you're trying to do. Take your clothes off on YouTube and maybe you'll get your 500k lmao. She's a joke.

Have some respect for your fellow posters, please

AintHatin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AintHatin »

before she took down the 500k subs bullshit vid, did anyone else catch that comment where someone calculated how long it would take her to get to 500k, based on how many subs she gets in a month? it was 6.94 years i think LMAO :rofl:

Return to “NinaUnrated”