NinaUnstable--Part 6

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NinaUnstable--Part 6

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

Wait what? She said someone gave her an apartment? Can someone post it on here so the old whore doesn't get my views. I don't attempt to go onto her YouTube channel anymore its all bullshit. I live in California and a studio here is like what 500 a month and that's not including the utilities. Yeahh no nono you're full of shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

Wait what? She said someone gave her an apartment? Can someone post it on here so the old whore doesn't get my views.
Sadly, you're going to have to watch this video:
[youtube][/youtube]
I'll just tell you what part of the video it is for you. I don't blame you for not wanting to give her views.
2:25-3:08
She said it's a room at a place she used to stay at? (Barbie) and that the rent is already paid so Nina and Myles could just stay there.
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Calling bullshit on her getting a free apartment. She had all of this shit planned before she left Florida, no doubt about it. People offered up their homes, money, and connections to people in different industries as soon as she went to jail and got kicked out of her apartment. So many people in the comments of her videos and even a person here reached out to help her, but received no answers to their generous offers. Now she's in LA and just so happens to find a kiss who will give her a rent-free place to stay for a month? And there is still no proof as to where the donated money went. Smells like bullshit. Next thing we know RhinaRiffic's LA cousin Tinariffic is going to be doing Nina's nails for free.

Someone asked me for the "Are You Happy Now?" video so they can document Nina's demise, and I'm going to find some time to upload it in a day or two. I'm going to put it on private, but if you want the link you can just like this post or PM me and I'll PM it to you. (Lurking ass bitches who make an account for the sole reason of watching the video will not get the link. Not trying to be mean, but I'm not trying to put up with her kissasses).

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

NINAtheSCAMMER

My first post (discounting the 2 required intros) since the original GuruGossip website was shut down. Been lurking here since then.

Found Nina via Trisha Paytas.

Her channel didn't interest me until all the drama began and I followed the saga like a reality show for entertainment.

No, I didn't buy everything she said but merely a guilty pleasure after my taxing 9-5 corporate stress. I'm definitely NOT a naive Kiss of hers.

However, now I'm super pissed :x

1st - Her big Reveal video and prior videos aborted/privated for the lamest reason.

2nd - Begging for donations when she's perfectly capable of looking for other jobs apart from stripping.

3rd - Instigating (?) Myles to leave school and home. I do NOT believe she plays no part in that.

4th - Finally reached California bypassing Texas and Las Vegas without doing a damn thing.
All that urgency to drive cross-country, to record a song and a failed project? To be a what? A recording artist?

ALL OF THE ABOVE FOR MAXYMUS?

It doesn't take a hater to be pissed.
Any adult with common sense would have the urge to smack her.

:FU:

Batmangossip3
Talker
Talker

Post by Batmangossip3 »

Her lies are catching up to her. It's becoming more than obvious that she is lying. Between the temper tantrum on periscope, and turning down offers that help her out, it's all blowing up in her face. Like I said before, I expect a break down by the end of the week. Side note: it's amusing and sad at the same time to go all "leave Brittany alone" in her comments. :rofl:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I thought her big break thing was yesterday. She says the meeting got postponed. Hmmmm, Nina, hmmmm....

And who is this friend that gave her money? And where did that make-up lady come from? Is she a kiss?

Oh, and now that she's been in LA for a couple days, has she tried to get a job at a club? So curious to see what happens. What shoo waitin' for boo boo?

It really seems like she went to LA to record that song for her intro, or whatever.

LovelyLemon
Learner
Learner

Post by LovelyLemon »

It is all just a matter of time now. The emotions that people felt for her when she was breaking down are fading fast. I think that is fairly evident even from new people posting here saying they used to be a kiss. She is an awful liar, and never comes up with real proof.

Are Nina and Sam following each other still on Twitter?

My name suggestions:
NinaManipulator (Instead of Master)
NinaFreePromo
NinaNeedsThatFreeBeat
IF STUPID PEOPLE DID NOT EXIST THE INTERNET WOULD BE BORING.

Batmangossip3
Talker
Talker

Post by Batmangossip3 »

stars&rockets08 wrote:I thought her big break thing was yesterday. She says the meeting got postponed. Hmmmm, Nina, hmmmm....

And who is this friend that gave her money? And where did that make-up lady come from? Is she a kiss?

Oh, and now that she's been in LA for a couple days, has she tried to get a job at a club? So curious to see what happens. What shoo waitin' for boo boo?

It really seems like she went to LA to record that song for her intro, or whatever.

Told ya! i literally LOL when she tried to say super fast that "oh, yeah, didn't happen". :rofl:
The truth is out there

Fallleaves17
Talker
Talker

Post by Fallleaves17 »

Ninas on periscope asking people where she should move to in Cali. The places she's considering moving to the cost of living is really high. She wants to move to Calabasas. That's where the Kardashians live. Orange County and Irvine she's also considering all those cities the cost of living and rent is high because it's away from the ghetto. She must think she's going to be a millionaire once she makes her music debut. She's still on periscope playing that song like every 5 minutes and still hasn't memorized all the lyrics.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Of course Nina will move to either Orange County, Calabasas or Hollywood Hills, you will find her in the poshest area on the street selling her mix tape. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Calabasas???? OMG she's so freaking delusional!!!! SoCal is expensive anywhere you live but that area is full of movie stars, Rock stars etc....it's hilarious! My friend lives in a 600sq ft 1 bedroom apt off of Sunset in an old building with paper thin walls & pays $1700 a month lol!
Stripping isn't what it used to be in the LA area, the money is nowhere near what she'd make in Florida or Vegas or some other states. She'd probably make more money waitressing or getting a good bartending gig ( of course that requires work & maybe LEARNING something!! )
Even some of our musician friends ( who although not super famous are pretty well known have left LA because of the COL & moved to LV. EVERYTHING is expensive in LA......hair, tanning, groceries etc. Only relatively cheap thing is nails, but then again she's got BellaGemma now lol!!

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Nono SCAMtiago #TheNewHomeless
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

angee_mima wrote:Hi Ladies <3

So we're due for a new thread title here soon (@ 1,000 posts)... My vote is for:

NinaUnemployed :tu:

I SECOND this. NinaUnemployed!

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

honest_girl_23 wrote:Nono SCAMtiago #TheNewHomeless
Uh-oh I love this one too. I think I like this one better! <3

Nesoi