Nina's Adult Entertainer Friends

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Nina's Adult Entertainer Friends

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Discuss everyone else here!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nina's Adult Entertainer Friends

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Two questions:

I see that another one of Meghan's Periscopes was recorded, and uploaded. (Not the one w/ the kids in the bath.) What's the juice in it? and secondly, does she know it's on YT? Cause last time she was PISSED.

kiwi2312
Learner
Learner

Post by kiwi2312 »

stars&rockets08 wrote:Two questions:

I see that another one of Meghan's Periscopes was recorded, and uploaded. (Not the one w/ the kids in the bath.) What's the juice in it? and secondly, does she know it's on YT? Cause last time she was PISSED.
I saw that too, not sure what the juice in it is though. I couldn't sit through 30+ mins of her saying "yeah, yeah" and ignoring her kids. She will probably flip her shit once she finds out.

Did anyone see her insta post of her kids Christmas presents underneath the stripper pole? :rofl: Merry xxxmas :roll:

I thought this thread would be a little more active. She is usually more interesting than Nina imo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

And they are near an outlet... Yeah let an 18 month old play near an outlet. Super mom!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

kiwi2312
Learner
Learner

Post by kiwi2312 »

No kidding. I love how she is always defending herself as a good mom, but she let her kids go stay with a stranger for months. People on her periscopes are constantly kissing her ass when it comes to her kids too. She's constantly ignoring them to watch the screen when she periscopes. She let Coco repeat that she was cold while she just chatted away. :roll: There was another time one of the kids said "I caca" and she went on and on about how that means poop, and how funny it was etc, yet never check o changed her diaper. Disgusting.
There is so much about this girl that infuriates me. I don't understand why anyone is still following her for anything other than lols, because she isn't going to spill any Nina tea.

kiwi2312
Learner
Learner

Post by kiwi2312 »

I wish this thread was more active. Meghan CANT STAND anyone talking shit about her, and I think it's hilarious. She might even need her own personal thread on here separate from Nina.

I wish Nina would have mentioned her name on her latest video. Meghan called the club and got her fired. What's the deal Meghan? What did Nina do to make you get her fired? Might as well tell everyone now. Don't you want to do a periscope that's actually interesting instead of ignoring your kids and doing prank calls with Derick?

I think Meghan actually thinks she's the new Nina. She's living in her old apartment, hanging with her ex, and had the balls to get Nina fired from her job. Lol. She's the new big shot stripper.

fruitloopgirl13
Talker
Talker

Post by fruitloopgirl13 »

I can't stand Meghan. She is a shitty mother. The girls are out of control and I can't hardly watch her long while her kids scream for ATTENTION! They misbehave because they want attention. You know the old saying is. Bad attention is better then no attention.

It drives me crazy how her 10 followers kiss her ass. Really? Meghan you should make shirts with your name on it so we can buy it. Who the hell would buy and wear that crap?

Meghan is in love with Derrick she has said it in periscope before but he didn't like her and didn't want to ruin the friendship. She said she rather have his friendship then lose him. This is a coked maybe meth out girl.

fruitloopgirl13
Talker
Talker

Think we can make her own thread?? Admin maybe please ?

kiwi2312
Learner
Learner

Post by kiwi2312 »

Anyone who would actually buy a shirt with her name on it is as stupid as her. I can't stand her "Meghan's Sirens" bs either. How are you gonna name your ten fans? :rofl:

Her kids are a sore spot for me. She goes on and on about how she's a good mom, but she doesn't pay attention to them. She makes it blatantly obvious too. Her kids were probably better off with Ninas mom. Maybe she should consider sending them to live with their dad or someone else, since she's too busy with other things to be bothered by them. Kids need attention! She thinks just because she sends them to a private school she amazing. Bitch please! I could go on, but I won't...

It's been obvious she has been in love with Derick since before her and Nina had their falling out. She seems really desperate for him. I can't blame him for not wanting her. He's a personal trainer and she looks like a coked out whore. I have no doubt she is on some kind of drug. The way she talks so slowly and is always picking/touching her face and sniffing. Yeah.

FeelinFine69
Learner
Learner

Post by FeelinFine69 »

fruitloopgirl13 wrote:Think we can make her own thread?? Admin maybe please ?
I second that

FeelinFine69
Learner
Learner

Post by FeelinFine69 »

FeelinFine69 wrote:
fruitloopgirl13 wrote:Think we can make her own thread?? Admin maybe please ?
I second that
There is so much shit we can dirt we can say about her. plus we need the GG investigators to find out what went down with her kids in the apartment with Nina :tu:

fruitloopgirl13
Talker
Talker

Poor Meghan crying because of Derek and she can't keep her mouth closed on social media. I guess he made her get rid of all her names, but we all now Tori is addicted to social media and I bet she is already back on periscope running her mouth again to get 10 followers.

verakam
Learner
Learner

Post by verakam »

fruitloopgirl13 wrote:Poor Meghan crying because of Derek and she can't keep her mouth closed on social media. I guess he made her get rid of all her names, but we all now Tori is addicted to social media and I bet she is already back on periscope running her mouth again to get 10 followers.
What happened with Derek? I stopped watching her periscopes they were sooo boring and the kids were getting on my nerves.

fruitloopgirl13
Talker
Talker

She was telling people on periscope she liked him it was recorded and uploaded to YouTube.

Return to “NinaUnrated”