NinaUnderArrest Part5

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NinaUnderArrest Part5

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

Bremen wrote:So... when Nina was going off in her SC about her ex's girlfriend trying to pop off, she mentioned that she worked at Scarlett's. I googled it and it's called Scarlett's Cabaret and seems to be more of a slightly "upscale" club. Nina isn't on the site, so that's why it's been hard finding her.

So basically for those who don't watch her snaps, she was supposed to have an hour-long visitation with her son today at 4:30. She gets there early at 4 and is waiting and ranting in her car until 5:03 when social worker shows up "defending" Morlon for being late. Morlon, his gf, and Max show up at about 5:08. Sometime during or after the visitation, Nina walks past the gf inside of her car twice (the gf's car is parked near the entrance of the building where the visitation is being held) but the gf doesn't say anything to Nina. As soon as the social worker gets in between Nina and the gf, the gf jumps out of the car and starts going off on Nina, calling her a bum bitch. Sometime later, Nina is driving and ranting about the girlfriend's actions and how she is very out of line by making this business hers. Nina feels that there's no reason that the gf should even be at the visits, especially with Marlon knowing that she doesn't like Nina. Nina said she has no beef with the gf, but the gf has inserted herself in this when it's not her place.

"Nobody's fighting for that Ninja Turtle, monkey-lookin' ass n***a!... WITH NO NECK."
-Nina when talking about her ex's gf's beef with her. I have to admit that she's funny as hell. And as much as I hate Nina, I totally agree that this new gf needs to step back from this. It's understandable that she would be on her boyfriend's side, but it's not her battle to fight or give input.
I agree I think the ex girlfriend should keep her mouth shut. If you don't like nina fine but just shut the hell up and you don't have a say in anything

But nina acting like shed a tough bitch is so annoying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Does she think that posting that on her IG is a good idea? It doesn't make her look good that she's trying to go after the girl. That poor kid having to witness all this shit.

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

Holy shit! Her Instagram videos. Her son yelling out to them for everyone to calm down. That poor boy having to be involved in that mess. So messed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AintHatin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AintHatin »

Although morlons girl should really know her place and mind her business, Nina really is dumb as all hell. for real how you JUST get your criminal case dismissed but wanna fight a bitch so bad you tell her to come see you at the club you strip at lmao if that ain't the most trashy shit i've ever heard goddamn...Like this lady really don't give a fuck about her son. And acting like that in front of the poor child? nina and that cydni chick should be ashamed of themselves. I felt so bad when maxymus had to shout "everybody calm down!" like there is no excuse for any child to have to get into the middle of this type of shit.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Did she just say where she worked on Snapchat?! :o

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OMG if she does come face to face with the gf, shit is gonna go down! Like, I'm talking cat fight. If she wants to keep her freedom, she better not get in a scrap. JFC.

And on the note of Scarlett's, does she still work with Meghan? Must be super awkward...

ETA: I haven't been able too keep up here. Was the club know prior to tonight? And has anyone found any pics of her, on Yelp, or wherever? Sorry to be that person...

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OMG those IG videos! That is so sad. She shouldn't be showing all of this. Tell your story, yes. But, gd, keep this serious mess, and fights to yourself. Her young viewers ( :? ), or anyone Don't need to see the actual dirty reality of the custody battle. That poor kid. Holy jeez.

ETA: It's getting to the point where it's too personal; and I can't watch again. (Sorry for all the posts. I couldn't get my thoughts together.)

HimeLeah
Debater
Debater

Post by HimeLeah »

Oh my fucking God. I literally broke down from hearing Max's voice "Everybody calm down!"
Get the fuck put of here Nina. You should know better than starting shit infront of your son. If he was top priority for you, you wouldn't start shit with Marion's gf infront of Max. Or any type of drama infront of him. This shit should only happen with you and Marlon by yourselves. Not infront of Max. God damn. Nina you're fucking trash. Any ounce of sympathy I had for you is gone. I hope you NEVER have custody of Max. Neither you or Marlon are good enough for Max.
#PrayForMax

HimeLeah
Debater
Debater

Post by HimeLeah »

stars&rockets08 wrote:OMG those IG videos! That is so sad. She shouldn't be showing all of this. Tell your story, yes. But, gd, keep this serious mess, and fights to yourself. Her young viewers ( :? ), or anyone Don't need to see the actual dirty reality of the custody battle. That poor kid. Holy jeez.

ETA: It's getting to the point where it's too personal; and I can't watch again. (Sorry for all the posts. I couldn't get my thoughts together.)
Edit: weird words and I typed too fast.
Oh my God...Nina's drama...isn't funny anymore to me.. I had a few laughs a few days ago.. Now this shit is making me cry. I hope I'm not the only one. I agree.. I don't want to watch anymore.

oy16y
Debater
Debater

Post by oy16y »

This is legit more entertaining then any show right now lol. I hope it doesn't end badly like you guys think it will, but maybe she should start pulling a Trish and be more passive aggressive with her attacks. The girlfriend was clearly the agitator but it still looks bad for her to be barking back at her. I knew that whole "let's talk" mess was really her saying let's fight. It must be ghetto lingo lol, anyway I'm team nina when it comes to the girlfriend and Marlon.

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

He needs to press charges on her. Get a restraining order for all 3 of them especially max. She can't act right in front of him so don't be bear him. She does not need to be around that child.

Fallleaves17
Talker
Talker

Post by Fallleaves17 »

Meghan and Nina don't work at same club . Meghan got restraining order on Niña . Also Niña had said in one of her videos she was working at a new club. I looked at Scarlett's Instagram and the girls they show that work there don't look that great so even if it's upscale I could see why they hired Niña . The videos on Ninas Instagram are sad the only mature one was Maximus. It was Ninas chance to prove that she had changed and was the bigger person but she took the bait and all 3 look bad in that video.

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

Now her fans are saying they are proud of her. My god I wish someone of these people would stay off the internet.

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

I'm glad there is mature people in this threat who are not on any team. Being on ninas team is clearly being immature and not knowing what is right anymore. This is not entertaining when there is a child involved. But I guess no one cares about a child they only care about entertainment. What a sick way to think.

oy16y
Debater
Debater

Post by oy16y »

Respect other posters and remember, you're not a mod. :tu:

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

oy16y wrote:Crazy how people can be soooy self righteous on a website that was made to trash youtubers. Lets keep the focus on Nina k? :tu:
Yes so self righteous of me to stand up for a child. Excuse me for having a heart that I care more about a little then his trashy stripper mother. If you're team nina then why are you here again. Like you said this sight is made to trash youtubers. You're not trashing her so why are you on this thread again? Yes let's focus on nina and her horrible actions not focus on giving nina a pat on the back for acting like trash.

Put her in your foe box, there is no sense getting yourself into trouble.

oy16y
Debater
Debater

Post by oy16y »

Foe box or PM, the constant arguing will not be tolerated

KimberJamez
Informer
Informer

Post by KimberJamez »

All I can think is poor Maxymus. I felt so bad hearing him yell in that video. He's probably so confused and sad. Both Nina and Morlon's gf are TRASH for trying to go at it in front of that little boy. The gf really has no business in any of this because that is not her child. I understand if she wants to go support her bf but stay your ass in the car and shut up. Nina is stupid for all these videos and drama. This gonna look sooooo bad in court. I wish there was a relative or someone that max could go with who was not involved in any of this drama and wasn't totally psycho like apparently this entire family is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

oy16y wrote:
soyfunnymom89 wrote:
oy16y wrote:Crazy how people can be soooy self righteous on a website that was made to trash youtubers. Lets keep the focus on Nina k? :tu:
Yes so self righteous of me to stand up for a child. Excuse me for having a heart that I care more about a little then his trashy stripper mother. If you're team nina then why are you here again. Like you said this sight is made to trash youtubers. You're not trashing her so why are you on this thread again? Yes let's focus on nina and her horrible actions not focus on giving nina a pat on the back for acting like trash.

We aren't a bunch of brain dead followers, I can be team nina in certain situations and against her on others. And wow, so you show sympathy for a kid who has to deal with his parents fighting but laugh and call bullsh!t when a woman has a mental breakdown. Sorry but nobody is dying or being molested here. Yes its unfortunate that a child has to deal with petty adults but its also unfortunate that a woman almost committed suicide and yet where was your compassion for that? Miss me with the fake concern :FU:
She tried to commit suicide. Lmao I'm so done. I won't acknowledge you and you do the same too me. Enjoy your time here but don't address me anymore. Have a nice day. :)

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

i feel...so bad for her son

Return to “NinaUnrated”