SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 4)

TheDrama187
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 4)

Post by TheDrama187 »

I posted the screenshots of the car accident documents. No one leaked it. When you search Nina's real name on the clerk of court the restraining orders and wreck info came up. :roll:

isabelalala101
Learner
Learner

Post by isabelalala101 »

It's crazy how people on periscope are talking shit about Guru Gossip telling Meghan all this stuff but ya'll read here to get the information smh you're just as bad!

TheDrama187
Debater
Debater

Post by TheDrama187 »

She needs to use Uber and not get behind the wheel. Her driving record is horrible!

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

isabelalala101 wrote:It's crazy how people on periscope are talking shit about Guru Gossip telling Meghan all this stuff but ya'll read here to get the information smh you're just as bad!
Did the person say GG.. because I believe that was me.. I said I pulled up ninas legal doc and the accident cam up.. I have the same user name and pictures of myself on all of my profiles..
AMI1004..

And to give me a break that if Nina GPS her is because she allowed it...

She got a restraining order so Nina wouldn't put her on blast not to protect her kids..

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

isabelalala101 wrote:It's crazy how people on periscope are talking shit about Guru Gossip telling Meghan all this stuff but ya'll read here to get the information smh you're just as bad!
She mentioned the accident before anyone said anything.. I told her it's all public record... I'm very transparent.. I don't hide behind my keyboard..

TheDrama187
Debater
Debater

Post by TheDrama187 »

She doesn't celebrate her birthday and doesn't know the date? Only year lmao :rofl: OK...

myfriendknows
Learner
Learner

Post by myfriendknows »

ami10479 wrote:
Did the person say GG.. because I believe that was me.. I said I pulled up ninas legal doc and the accident cam up.. I have the same user name and pictures of myself on all of my profiles..
AMI1004..

She got a restraining order so Nina wouldn't put her on blast not to protect her kids..

No not you!!! People were talking about how we don't have lives and shit. But like the girl said above "They read here too" smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isabelalala101
Learner
Learner

Post by isabelalala101 »

ami10479 wrote:
AMI1004..

I was referring to the people saying they have no lives, they're crazy, they know all this and all that. I feel like since this whole drama happened of course everyone ran here because people were being lied to and wanted to know the truth. But you are on here regularly so I def wasn't referring to you. It just bugs me because Trisha reads here too but always acts like she doesn't. Lets face it it's human nature to be nosey.

TheDrama187
Debater
Debater

Post by TheDrama187 »

She keeps sniffling and her pupils are huge.......hmmmmm.

isabelalala101
Learner
Learner

Post by isabelalala101 »

TheDrama187 wrote:She doesn't celebrate her birthday and doesn't know the date? Only year lmao :rofl: OK...
Forreal lmao I was waiting for her to say like 40 or something but she's so young.

Fallleaves17
Talker
Talker

Post by Fallleaves17 »

She said on periscope that ninas mom threatened to kill herself with the little girls and that she couldn't get in contact with ninas mom for two days. She said that after that happened she brought them back with her and cutoff contact with ninas mom. So bizarre :?

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

isabelalala101 wrote:
ami10479 wrote:
AMI1004..

I was referring to the people saying they have no lives, they're crazy, they know all this and all that. I feel like since this whole drama happened of course everyone ran here because people were being lied to and wanted to know the truth. But you are on here regularly so I def wasn't referring to you. It just bugs me because Trisha reads here too but always acts like she doesn't. Lets face it it's human nature to be nosey.
Dam.. it took me forever to log back on..

Also my phone died when I was watching her periscope.. so I probably missed something.. I apologize it's wrong for me to make assumptions. I really like this group but when we are on other platforms it's hard to tell who is who. So many different user names and profiles. I keep my info the same all around. I try to identify myself and own up to the crap I say.. (sometimes not to proud of my choice of word but it's ok)

On to Meghan..
She so full of shit.. Nina pimped her.. took all her money.. put a GPS in her but hole (jk)..tracked her phone.. bla bla
Then goes on to say.. she's a good person. I wish I could help her..

I truly believe that drug addiction is partially the problem here.. this kind of behavior is oh so obvious.

Kitty10114
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty10114 »

Kyliejenner wrote:
Kitty10114 wrote:On name suggestions: I think whatever it ends up being should have Nono in it because that is hilarious
BTW I hope she fixes that hair soon...
She was talking about wanting to do a 50 state tour on snapchat yet didn't promote her go fund me account? Why is that? She also said she didn't recognize herself in that swat team video...I think she has some type of personality disorder.
Notice how she said she wants to stay with her kisses :roll: yeah , only cause she doesn't wanna pay for hotels :roll: smells like scam
And part of her reason for the go fund me was to be able to fund the hotels! Fucking liar..It's so creepy because Nino is the type of person who NEVER wants to admit they were wrong. So it's like she realized she was never going to get her ridiculous 100,000 dollar goal and just kept those 415 dollars, which we all knew she was going to do, but she's just being so blatant about it that I can't comprehend that level of deceit. Noni is trying to present herself as this good person when she's just a scam artist/ delusional person. I am seriously disturbed.
Last edited by Kitty10114 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

myfriendknows wrote:
ami10479 wrote:
AMI1004..

No not you!!! People were talking about how we don't have lives and shit. But like the girl said above "They read here too" smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooops.. my phone died in the middle of that periscope so I missed that part. ..
I excused myself for my behavior.. =)

So we don't have lives.. I see how it can look that way when you first read here... we all know that the info on this thread has been collected in time. We are all just the type of people that research before we talk shit.. Rather than speculating we prefer to speak the truth.

=)

Fallleaves17
Talker
Talker

Post by Fallleaves17 »

Meghan's periscope was kind of boring towards the end.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

anyone posting a copy of Megahns parascope session here?
# but that's just my little mind

Kitty10114
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty10114 »

I have so much to say!
First: I'd rather have "no life" than kiss someone's ass who clearly would just try to take advantage of you if she could. I wonder where that weird ass Namaste chick went and if she still talks to Nina or realized this and ran for the hills..

Second: I don't feel bad for Myles. He's so arrogant, it's disgusting. I can't stand him and he's seems very intimidated by Nina but not naive. Idk maybe he is since he's young but still he pisses me off.

Third: it's sad if what Meghan is saying is true. Yes no one forced her to live with nono BUT the main point still stands: Nina takes advantage of "weak" people and uses her aggressive nature as a weapon.

Fallleaves17
Talker
Talker

Post by Fallleaves17 »

The namaste girl instagram name is thepowerwithnamaste . She left a comment on ninas sister ig under the Gofundme pic telling her that she is a wonderful sister. On namaste ig I don't see any mention or pics of Nina anymore which is odd since she used to worship Nina . I think something must have happened when they hung out because after that namaste deleted her YouTube videos and stopped commenting on ninas videos and pics.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Meghan is full of shit. She was blasting anyone that had anything bad to say on the "I'm Bi-sexual" and "Are You Happy Now?" videos. As soon as Nina went to jail she ran for the hills and now has a sob story? Nina may be controlling and manipulative, but I'm not buying all that Meghan has to say. I'm really hoping Malilu will break some silence because she spent more time with Nina out of all of them.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Fallleaves17 wrote:The namaste girl instagram name is thepowerwithnamaste . She left a comment on ninas sister ig under the Gofundme pic telling her that she is a wonderful sister. On namaste ig I don't see any mention or pics of Nina anymore which is odd since she used to worship Nina . I think something must have happened when they hung out because after that namaste deleted her YouTube videos and stopped commenting on ninas videos and pics.
She also posted a pray for Nina pic the other day.

ETA: We need a new thread. We're at 42 pages. Mods? Anyone?

Return to “NinaUnrated”