SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 2)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 2)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Continue! :tu:

enigma
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 2)

Post by enigma »

I don't know if any of you have realized but a number of those kisses who come to ninas defense whenever someone has something to say that isn't favorable towards nina ie the truth.Are actually small you tubers with small subscriber bases ....hence they suck up to nina even one calls her the queen :rofl: :rofl: think her channel is namaste cc...Funny thing is she sends nina fan mail and stuff, she even urges pple to donate to the go fund me account. she lives in Florida as well....Nina has never bothered to meet up with her...I read some comments where people asked her if she knew nina lives in pembroke 90% of the time and why nina has never shown her gratitude.She didn't respond .....It's shocking how blind and dumb these kisses are....am not sure if they are sucking up to nina for swaps or to help their channels grow....which is even worse as she's having a hard time growing hers.. there is also another one can't remember her name but she sent nina goodies to do a first impression taste thing and she asked nina like 3 times on different videos if she got the stuff and finally nina responds saying she hasn't checked her p.o box bla bla. ......Another obvious indication that she spends her time in florida instead of taking care of her LIVING son..I've also read myles comments on some video and people asked him why he doesn't think it's inappropriate for such an old woman to be hanging out with him......Am glad people are atleast noticing something is off in that situation

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

First of all thanks LiddlePallid for using my suggestion for the new topic title :respekt:

enigma wrote:I don't know if any of you have realized but a number of those kisses who come to ninas defense whenever someone has something to say that isn't favorable towards nina ie the truth.Are actually small you tubers with small subscriber bases ....hence they suck up to nina even one calls her the queen :rofl: :rofl: think her channel is namaste cc...Funny thing is she sends nina fan mail and stuff, she even urges pple to donate to the go fund me account. she lives in Florida as well....Nina has never bothered to meet up with her...I read some comments where people asked her if she knew nina lives in pembroke 90% of the time and why nina has never shown her gratitude.She didn't respond .....It's shocking how blind and dumb these kisses are....am not sure if they are sucking up to nina for swaps or to help their channels grow....which is even worse as she's having a hard time growing hers.. there is also another one can't remember her name but she sent nina goodies to do a first impression taste thing and she asked nina like 3 times on different videos if she got the stuff and finally nina responds saying she hasn't checked her p.o box bla bla. ......Another obvious indication that she spends her time in florida instead of taking care of her LIVING son..I've also read myles comments on some video and people asked him why he doesn't think it's inappropriate for such an old woman to be hanging out with him......Am glad people are atleast noticing something is off in that situation
Actually CC Namaste was the winner of Nina's huge Toledo & Cinderella Mac Haul. Since we know Nina's had fake giveaways before with her Blingshield shit & I'm sure on this channel as well I've wondered if that girl is just a fan or is actually related to her. The way she plugs her stuff & she's the only " fan " Nina asked to do a reaction video to her unbelievably ill conceived " actin " role. Things that make you go hmmmm!!!!

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

Well she sure kisses ninas ass all the time....I guess that's the criteria nina uses in knowing kisses and haters......yeah I saw some comment nina made asking her to do a video....I don't think she's ninas relative as that kissing ass is excessive....

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She'll probably be the next winner of the "Youtuber Spotlight" too.

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

Just watched Trisha and Shane eating vegan candy and I laughed....Trisha really threw smart barbs at vegans....It just shows how beyond Nina she is......I hope Nina you feel dumb for going all as you say HAM on that vegan guy on behalf of Trisha who doesn't give a rats ass about you.Infact I think Nina and vegan gains are similar creatures as they use offensive ways to attract views....I hope Nina as you read here alot you realize you made a fool out of your 40 yr old self..

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

Does anyone know why Nina suddenly became obsessed with Trisha again?
:love2: :love2:

Octobuttons
Talker
Talker

Post by Octobuttons »

It's weird but I've noticed Nina has like...periodic obsessions with certain YouTubers. Like with Trisha she sees a video of hers that does really well and makes something similar in content. I am honestly surprised she hasn't tries to come up with some lame name for her and myles like Shane and Trish are "Trane".
Honestly I wish someone would tell her subscribers unless Nina has something to gain from them they might as well not exist. If one of her subscribers ended up becoming really popular, maybe like...over the next year and gained 500k subscribers and nina only had 200k, she would start kissing their ass and asking to hang and collab and swap.
I think she's trying to get back in Trishas good graces honestly.
And as far as Myles working out with that trainer of Ninas, he is trying to start up a YouTube channel apparently. I'm thinking Nina is trying to help her dear boyfriend out and gain him subbies and that's why everyone in her circle is doing work out videos with him.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Octobuttons wrote:It's weird but I've noticed Nina has like...periodic obsessions with certain YouTubers. Like with Trisha she sees a video of hers that does really well and makes something similar in content. I am honestly surprised she hasn't tries to come up with some lame name for her and myles like Shane and Trish are "Trane".
Honestly I wish someone would tell her subscribers unless Nina has something to gain from them they might as well not exist. If one of her subscribers ended up becoming really popular, maybe like...over the next year and gained 500k subscribers and nina only had 200k, she would start kissing their ass and asking to hang and collab and swap.
I think she's trying to get back in Trishas good graces honestly.
And as far as Myles working out with that trainer of Ninas, he is trying to start up a YouTube channel apparently. I'm thinking Nina is trying to help her dear boyfriend out and gain him subbies and that's why everyone in her circle is doing work out videos with him.
She is trying to make them a collab name, she asked for suggestions in Myles video I watched yesterday. In her PS unboxing she also references ASMR videos after Trish did one last week lol!!!
Can we just take a second to take in the sheer insanity shown in her latest vid. She's in Houston, I can tell because NOBODY HAS PUT A NEW BATTERY IN THE DAMN SMOKE DETECTOR FOR A FRICKING YEAR!!!!! Now knowing that insanity is close to her Son makes me feel even worse. Can she not act like a Woman who's almost 40 damn years old & not some cracked up meth head?! This is what society looks up to? Idolizes & worships?
Interesting that she gave Sam her P.O box address & not her address in Florida where she stays most of the time lol!!!
Of course she's trying to get the boyfriend into YT just like she did with her ex. The whole damn family has to be on YT, scamming & scheming their way outta the hood. Selling that Herbalife crap which is one of the biggest scams going, subbies just eating it all up. " if I order $1000 worth of Herbalife " I'm going to look like Nina & Derek yay " :roll:
How do you sleep at night Nina? You don't have a damn conscious!!! I see you can film YT vids in Houston just fine, perhaps you should stick around for that baby you wanted so badly. Or was he just your golden ticket to your NFL mans money? Cuz he only married you in Nov 2011, 8 years after you'd been together. That lasted what? A year and a half? But the babies came pretty quickly after you met him, who's the real Ratchet one Nina? Secure dat motherf@ckin dough tho!!!!

KimberJamez
Informer
Informer

Post by KimberJamez »

She's so damn annoying in her new unboxing video.

Everyone knows sam only sent her that stuff cause of the heat she's getting that she never sends Nina anything, and Nina confirmed that when she mentioned it, if it wasn't for that she wouldn't send her anything. Notice that almost all of it was drug store stuff ( there's nothing wrong with that but Nina got her all this high end stuff and it appears that Sam just went to walmart and got her a bunch of crap). You can tell she didn't really put that much effort into this "gift".

I've never seen a grown ass, damn near 40 year old women freaking out over stickers and glitter... She looks and sounds so ridiculous. She is passed tacky. She also needs to get rid of that hair already, she looks ridiculous.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She was beyond ridiculous in the unboxing video lol. Sam sent her a bunch of cheap shit she didn't want. Aside from that box of Lush stuff, it was probably all crap she had that she didn't want.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Lmfao at that unboxing video. Sam went and got some bootleg Harajuku Lovers perfumes and a bunch of drugstore crap. The only worthwhile items were the Lush products and VS mini perfume thingy. There's nothing wrong with sending drugstore items, but Nina sent Sam more than $1000 worth of stuff and it's not like Sam can't afford to send Nina some higher end and name brand stuff. Sam buys so much expensive makeup for herself all of the time, and never uses half of it.

Nina was acting absolutely ridiculous in that video, I was embarassed just watching her. "I am illiterate? Am I dumb?" Yes, you are, Nina. *Puts shitty offbrand perfumesin box and cornily whispers* "It's okay. It's not that dark in there". Like, wtf? It'd be more understandable if she were almost 40. Who gets that excited and dramatic of childish stickers, glitter, and a bra clip. Now off to watch Sabrina's video and see what that little brat got.

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

I couldn't sit through that lame ass unboxing video, between Nina's dumbass baby sounding voices squeeing over stupid, childish shit, and the box of cheap, tacky, useless crap... I clicked out. So thoughtful of Sam! I could understand if the chick was on a budget and had limited funds to spend on Nina, but she's making decent money off of YouTube, correct? I don't watch her but I assume she is. Not that Nina deserves great shit, but that unboxing was lame af!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

She was so ghetto rubbing glitter from the box on her face and spraying each of the body sprays she got.....Funny how I clicked back to pink sparkles unboxing ninas gifts last year and it has over 1m views and yap you guessed it Nina commented last month about the views in the comment section of the video...You guys are so right she doesn't have an original thought or idea in her brain trying to copy Trisha think she said she liked the name mynina myles n Nina

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

PinkPrada wrote:I couldn't sit through that lame ass unboxing video, between Nina's dumbass baby sounding voices squeeing over stupid, childish shit, and the box of cheap, tacky, useless crap... I clicked out. So thoughtful of Sam! I could understand if the chick was on a budget and had limited funds to spend on Nina, but she's making decent money off of YouTube, correct? I don't watch her but I assume she is. Not that Nina deserves great shit, but that unboxing was lame af!

Sam actually doesn't make THAT much (compared to other youtubers) from her videos. Her asl video made less than $100 in 3 months I believe (I also think there was proof of it in the video they donated the money in). Even with her "crazy" spending she might actually be on some sort of budget.
I do think it would have looked better if she sent one or two expensive/more high end products instead of just a bunch of drugstore stuff.
Though I'm a believer that if you're truly friends you should do good things or buy them things without expecting to get something for it.
:love2: :love2:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Why does she keep uploading videos of her just sitting there and eating with Myles? It's so annoying. Are you that hard up for content? Jesus Christ. Love that she's sitting there talking about veganism while chowing down on a bacon filled sandwich.

TrishaSparklez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrishaSparklez »

PinkPrada wrote:I couldn't sit through that lame ass unboxing video, between Nina's dumbass baby sounding voices squeeing over stupid, childish shit, and the box of cheap, tacky, useless crap... I clicked out. So thoughtful of Sam! I could understand if the chick was on a budget and had limited funds to spend on Nina, but she's making decent money off of YouTube, correct? I don't watch her but I assume she is. Not that Nina deserves great shit, but that unboxing was lame af!

Sam is not a well known famous Youtuber. She is not making enough in Youtube to live only by making videos. She claims and tries to act like she is rich and has all the money but she is NOT. Just look at her house her car and even herself. She has clothes thanks to those chinese companies sending her shit for free to promote and by going shopping at thrift stores. Her house is empty with no furniture since she can't afford them and its taken her months to buy a good quality camera and lights to make better decent videos.and even giving gifts to her friends and family Sam is cheap. She hardly spends money on them. The reason she send Nina the box was because everyone was in her ass about not thanking her for her surprise box Nina send her months ago. Sam and Nina know their most viewed videos are their swaps so they will most likely keep sending each other useless repetitive shit to keep the views coming. Nina acts soo stupid trying to act excited for those gift...

TrishaSparklez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrishaSparklez »

LiddlePallid wrote:Why does she keep uploading videos of her just sitting there and eating with Myles? It's so annoying. Are you that hard up for content? Jesus Christ. Love that she's sitting there talking about veganism while chowing down on a bacon filled sandwich.
Oh geez..so Nina is probably joining the Vegan bandwagon. Just like Sam..which is not vegan..tat bitch just claims to.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Her subscribers are going up again, no doubt gained a lot from PiinkSparkles again...sigh :roll:

NoImSerious
Informer
Informer

Post by NoImSerious »

Icanteven11 wrote:Her subscribers are going up again, no doubt gained a lot from PiinkSparkles again...sigh :roll:
They will unsubscribe when they realize who she is, and especially when she is posting videos with her twerking.

Return to “NinaUnrated”