NoNoNo-Donations-Necessary, But You Should-Scamtiago (Pt 12)

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NoNoNo-Donations-Necessary, But You Should-Scamtiago (Pt 12)

Post by MiniNinja89 »

I’m sure we were all expecting she was going to say that or that it was about her life in the strip club 🙄. Because you all know she thinks the world is revolving around her because she’s “a beautiful woman”

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

Omg! Just seen her costume “try on” and let me tell you....now I definitely know why she didn’t make it as a “model” at the 33 second mark her posing was so awkward I got second hand embarrassment just watching.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

MiniNinja89 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:30 pm
Omg! Just seen her costume “try on” and let me tell you....now I definitely know why she didn’t make it as a “model” at the 33 second mark her posing was so awkward I got second hand embarrassment just watching.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Also, that video was obviously an ad and she didn't disclose it.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Just checked her channel a day ago as she collabed with Blove life & I’m sick & tired of her fake positivity bullshit. She’s putting on a show to befool her new subscribes & spewing all this new found wisdom like her old subscribers don’t remember her past. Just cause she deleted all her old videos doesn’t mean it’s wiped out of our memory too. :roll:
This is the woman who tried to beat up her ex husband’s gf & a random gir! Both caught on camera. She made vids shouting expletives at her mom & ex husband!

This is the woman who scammed hundreds while she pretended to be homeless only to live lavishly in LA while eating at expensive places & auditioning for Akon begging him for movie roles.
She is so disingenuous it’s so obvious.

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

Her mukbangs are repulsive. I would go into a rage describing how revolting they are, but I am sure I'm in good company.

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

JMizzle33 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:41 pm
Her mukbangs are repulsive. I would go into a rage describing how revolting they are, but I am sure I'm in good company.

Amen! Why does she feel the need to suck the soul out of everything chew and smack her lips like an animal!? She tries WAY too hard with all the fake positivity. Also I was wondering now that Christmas is coming up so I wonder if she will put an Amazon wishlist back up .

Mkl464
Learner
Learner

Post by Mkl464 »

She's going OFF right now on Younow about her ex / son.. pulling at heartstrings? Or did something happen today?

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

Mkl464 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:24 am
She's going OFF right now on Younow about her ex / son.. pulling at heartstrings? Or did something happen today?
I couldn’t see it! It was a private stream...what did she say??

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

is this broad out of her mind?? Telling college girls to ask for money when they hook up with a guy.....? Seriously?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

JMizzle33 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:49 pm
is this broad out of her mind?? Telling college girls to ask for money when they hook up with a guy.....? Seriously?
Her prostitute mentality hasn’t left her mind yet. It makes me cringe to no end when a woman on yt insinuates “yOu sHoUlD gEt pAiD aFtEr sEx” :roll:
She’s still a dirty trickster. Idk how people are writing a ledger of positive comments on her YT channel when she’s still the same hoe from 3-4 years ago.

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:28 am
JMizzle33 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:49 pm
Her prostitute mentality hasn’t left her mind yet. It makes me cringe to no end when a woman on yt insinuates “yOu sHoUlD gEt pAiD aFtEr sEx” :roll:
She’s still a dirty trickster. Idk how people are writing a ledger of positive comments on her YT channel when she’s still the same hoe from 3-4 years ago.
It would be one thing if she insinuated it. She flat out said it.

Mkl464
Learner
Learner

Post by Mkl464 »

MiniNinja89 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:15 pm
Mkl464 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:24 am
I couldn’t see it! It was a private stream...what did she say??

her usual rants.. Morlon is a POS father. that her son WANTS to live with her. During the visitations he was asking her when he's coming home.. the usual.

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

Why do I watch these mukbangs? I think I just do it to rile myself up, lol. The licking of her fingers is Fing DISGUSTING. She does it after every bite, essentially. And she sucks the seasoning off of the shrimp before she eats it. It is so classless. "Are you guys eating anything today?" no, we starve ourselves....wtf?

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

JMizzle33 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Why do I watch these mukbangs? I think I just do it to rile myself up, lol. The licking of her fingers is Fing DISGUSTING. She does it after every bite, essentially. And she sucks the seasoning off of the shrimp before she eats it. It is so classless. "Are you guys eating anything today?" no, we starve ourselves....wtf?

I must admit I do hate watch her mukbangs. I can’t stand the way she eats..I get she was a prostitute but why does she HAVE to suck on the food and her fingers like she’s sucking a d**k!? Also....her live video...🤦🏽‍♀️....why!?!? I would bet every dollar I got she’s still hookin’ . But why would you tell college girls let’s even include high school girls too because let’s be real all ages watch her why would you tell them “Just have them give you the money and just sleep with them!” Who TF says shit like that!?!? She keeps pushing the only fans too! Who really wants to see a woman who looks like a man naked with her saggy ass boobs and saggy ass sting ray flaps down there. I got curious as to why people wanted to pay to see her naked and found the pics 🤮sorry for the rant.

MajesticPopcorn
Learner
Learner

Post by MajesticPopcorn »

I recently watched her vlogs. I have a couple of thoughts - is she really making that much of a profit as a stripper? She gets her nails, hair, eyebrows done constantly, she has to drive (sometimes long distances), provide for herself and etc. But she doesnt seem to be making that much money in a strip club? I remember some shots of the floor with money all over them, but its mostly 1 dollar bills, so like - 20-30 dollars? So... not that much? She also has to pay the strip club.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's doing more than just stripping, don't let her fool you lmao

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

MajesticPopcorn wrote:I recently watched her vlogs. I have a couple of thoughts - is she really making that much of a profit as a stripper? She gets her nails, hair, eyebrows done constantly, she has to drive (sometimes long distances), provide for herself and etc. But she doesnt seem to be making that much money in a strip club? I remember some shots of the floor with money all over them, but its mostly 1 dollar bills, so like - 20-30 dollars? So... not that much? She also has to pay the strip club.
She was talking about not taking off clothes for less than a grand a night lol you know she isn’t making that. Never seen her do a money count and she spends a whole lot of time in the back room yapping with the house mom, and eating

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

MajesticPopcorn
Learner
Learner

Post by MajesticPopcorn »

Im sorry, but I haven't seen a single pretty girl in that miami club she dances (maybe except lavish.lady, she as a pretty nice face and figure). Other are just not as good looking? Idk???
I look at other stripper youtubers, like Christina Villegas, she is gorgeus

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

I think she’s hoe’n again.....there is no way she can live the life she lives and still have money left over for rent and bills just by stripping,YouTube and only fans.....I doubt she makes a lot of money just dancing and only fans the way she spends money...if you think about it...seafood almost everyday...flying everywhere hair extensions makeup Botox and filler cell phone bill new clothes (she’s been wearing new clothes lately) rent bills and them stupid fake ass Swarovski crystals in her hair. She really thinks people are stupid

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer

Post by janeythesparkler »

She either sucks up to that housemom, sucks on shrimp eyeballs, or sucks actual men. There's no resting for her...

Return to “NinaUnrated”