Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pretty Little Liars - Theories and Spoilers

Post by Yepyep »

my questions about this episode

why did Ali hire Cyrus?
what's the real backstory between them?
what is her ~master plan~ to find out who A is?
what the hell is Melissa's secret?
during the end clip A was folding the nurse uniform, what does that mean?(i don't remember if that uniform is from Radleys or the hospital?)

how do you guys feel about Spencers plan? I think it's going to backfire, don't know how but pretty positive it will

not sure if this has been answered yet but how does Bethany relate to Mrs D? it's so hard for me to keep up with all the small details

for next weeks episode I'm kinda bummed that they're making Caleb out to be one of the bad guys bc I really liked and trusted him.

im starting to think Ali is on the A team. I've kinda always thought it but just don't think it's truly possible but idk at this point

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

So next week, I'm pretty sure Melissa's secret will finally be revealed based on the previews. And, it better be a DARN good secret. Caleb is going to 'fess up, and Ali is taking the lie detector test. We all know how good she is at lying, so I'm sure we'll get no real answers from her. I wonder if anything she's said this whole season has been true. Are we sure she's not A?

JillyBean08
Learner
Learner

Post by JillyBean08 »

angelaj0921 wrote:So next week, I'm pretty sure Melissa's secret will finally be revealed based on the previews. And, it better be a DARN good secret. Caleb is going to 'fess up, and Ali is taking the lie detector test. We all know how good she is at lying, so I'm sure we'll get no real answers from her. I wonder if anything she's said this whole season has been true. Are we sure she's not A?
I've been questioning if she's A for awhile.
However, she could be doing this to try and protect the girls- making them mad at her might take A's attention off of them. Who knows.
Of course I guess it's always a possibility that Ali in the dark wig isn't Ali and she really does have a twin. So Ali's flash backs were real- and her twin has the "don't forget how I found you" backstory with this Cy guy. Of course, knowing how these writers are, Ali's twin wouldn't be A, either, and it will end up being some other character we've never heard of but somehow had deep connections to one of them. Eh, they might as well just blame the butler, Ezra's old butler to be exact, with a candlestick, in the library.

Nothing would surprise me anymore. This show is insane lol.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Ali better not have a twin or I will be so mad, because the writers basically lied to us all along when they said she didn't have a twin. Plus, at this point that would make things too easy for them. I think Melissa's secret will be who she buried in the grave the night of Ali's disappearance since they show her burying a girl in the promo. I truly hope there is more to it then that though because they have been teasing this secret since 4x24. I honestly hope Ali goes completely rogue because she's more interesting like that. I think part of the reason a lot of people can't tell if Ali is being disingenuous or Sasha is, and clearly it's Ali now. At least I hope so.

ETA: One thing to note is,Ali being in a brunette wig doesn't really prove anything. In A's lair, we've seen that A has a blonde wig. SO why would A need a blonde wig if Ali is A. I'm confused. Lol

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

^Everything you're saying makes sense, and would totally explain everything, but that would make me so mad. I'm ok with there being twins, but not if it's Ali. They also need to explain the whole Sydney and Jenna dressing exactly alike thing. Clearly they're not twins, but why are they dressed alike.

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

I actually really liked that episode, I only just watched it so things are still going round in my head for theories etc either Ali and Melissa are plotting something together or the guy Melissa was talking to in the backyard isn't Cyrus,maybe Noel? also did Mona and Ezra share equipment/gossip about where to get equipment or are the set designers just not inventive? because Mona's system was very similar to Ezra's.
Also how hasn't Aria spoken to Ali about the fact Ali was in a relationship/had a thing going with Ezra? and none have mentioned the diary? I mean come on guys, if you want to find out the truth you have to actually ask more than the obvious and immediate questions

Also am I the only one who thought the clothes being folded up at the end looked like it was in some kind of cabin (Caleb or Ezra?) and where has Toby been recently?

Also lots of questionable fashion choices made by the liars this episode

Spoilers for next episode:

-Melissa finally tells Spencer what she knows regarding the night Ali disappeared. But what is Spencer supposed to do with the knowledge?
-Knowing something is off about Alison’s story, Emily is on the hunt for answers on her own. She enlists Ezra’s help in finding out more about Cyrus and his past connection to Alison.
-Hanna asks Spencer and Toby for help with Caleb’s drinking problem.
-Spencer's bedroom will be blocked off with crime scene tape
-Hanna demands the truth about Ravenswood from Caleb

JillyBean08
Learner
Learner

Post by JillyBean08 »

The guy Melissa was talking to totally looked like Ian from behind...

Yepyep
Learner
Learner

Post by Yepyep »

JillyBean08 wrote:The guy Melissa was talking to totally looked like Ian from behind...
i thought it kinda looked like Jason

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

^It did look like Ian, but we know for sure he's dead. We saw his body. My guess is Jason or Travis.

The analyzing A tumblr did a GREAT breakdown of everything that happened the last few episodes and everything totally makes since.There's a bit more too it, but basically they think Ali really is on the girl's side, and she has been doing everything to distract A/ Mona. A few episodes back, we Mona, Jenna, and Sydney talking about how they're going to turn the girls against Ali. And, they've basically succeeded. In the finale, the girls are going to team up with Mona and Ali is supposedly forming her own team. OF course this is just theory. But, she breaks it down much better than me so it all makes sense.
http://analyzinga.tumblr.com/post/94645 ... entity-pll

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

lo_lo wrote:^ thats why I think there is two Alis because they're making the girls turn on Ali/Team up with Mona & Melissa etc and if Ali really is good then why was she in the brown wig? Unless she found him and hired him and made him confess so that the girls wouldn't have to talk to the cops anymore and so that they'd basically be off the hook and she wasn't scared about IDing him because she knew he was gonna escape?

I feel like they're all gonna turn on Ali and then find out at the last moment that they were wrong and Ali really did help them and then they're gonna be like oh em gee A manipulated us and if that happens I'm just gonna be sitting there like, DUH.
I think Ali had on the wig so nobody would recognize that she was meeting up with Cyrus after she just Identified him as her kidnapper. It wasn't like her Vivian Darkbloom disguise because she gave that to CeCe, and he called her Ali. So clearly he knows who she is. I don't know something was off, and the wig just looked so obviously fake.

Also, you're probably right, that's exactly what's going to happen.

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

angelaj0921 wrote:
lo_lo wrote:^ thats why I think there is two Alis because they're making the girls turn on Ali/Team up with Mona & Melissa etc and if Ali really is good then why was she in the brown wig? Unless she found him and hired him and made him confess so that the girls wouldn't have to talk to the cops anymore and so that they'd basically be off the hook and she wasn't scared about IDing him because she knew he was gonna escape?

I feel like they're all gonna turn on Ali and then find out at the last moment that they were wrong and Ali really did help them and then they're gonna be like oh em gee A manipulated us and if that happens I'm just gonna be sitting there like, DUH.
I think Ali had on the wig so nobody would recognize that she was meeting up with Cyrus after she just Identified him as her kidnapper. It wasn't like her Vivian Darkbloom disguise because she gave that to CeCe, and he called her Ali. So clearly he knows who she is. I don't know something was off, and the wig just looked so obviously fake.

Also, you're probably right, that's exactly what's going to happen.
I think they made a deliberately terrible wig so that we'll know for sure it's a wig, or they've just run out of money

It's possible she was wearing the wig so she wouldn't be recognisable from the back or immediately recognisable on CCTV or to strangers or from a distance. I just just wondered how she got back to the police station so quickly? because they were at the basement place when Tanner put in the message not to release Cyrus so how did Ali get back in time? surely she'd have to travel, maybe be questioned by Tanner and even if she wasn't questioned I doubt her dad would of just let her leave?

Also do we need a part 2 thread?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

^Of course we need a part 2. This show is going to be going on for another two years. Lol

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

CoralCat wrote:I actually really liked that episode, I only just watched it so things are still going round in my head for theories etc either Ali and Melissa are plotting something together or the guy Melissa was talking to in the backyard isn't Cyrus,maybe Noel? also did Mona and Ezra share equipment/gossip about where to get equipment or are the set designers just not inventive? because Mona's system was very similar to Ezra's.
Also how hasn't Aria spoken to Ali about the fact Ali was in a relationship/had a thing going with Ezra? and none have mentioned the diary? I mean come on guys, if you want to find out the truth you have to actually ask more than the obvious and immediate questions

Also am I the only one who thought the clothes being folded up at the end looked like it was in some kind of cabin (Caleb or Ezra?) and where has Toby been recently?

Also lots of questionable fashion choices made by the liars this episode

Spoilers for next episode:

-Melissa finally tells Spencer what she knows regarding the night Ali disappeared. But what is Spencer supposed to do with the knowledge?
-Knowing something is off about Alison’s story, Emily is on the hunt for answers on her own. She enlists Ezra’s help in finding out more about Cyrus and his past connection to Alison.
-Hanna asks Spencer and Toby for help with Caleb’s drinking problem.
-Spencer's bedroom will be blocked off with crime scene tape
-Hanna demands the truth about Ravenswood from Caleb
Caleb looks hella suspicious in the promo for next episode although that could have something to do with Ravenswood.
If they bring make PLL Supernatural I will probably stop watching because that's just a total cop out for all the plot holes and time spaces in the answers

Also Toby does actually become a full cop, he gets a uniform and everything though I'm not sure what episode

wildtype
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wildtype »

Post by Guest »

where is part 2 of this thread? I need to vent frustrations at the writing style and the dib dab of who is the newest a(s)!!?

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

QurikyDuck wrote:where is part 2 of this thread? I need to vent frustrations at the writing style and the dib dab of who is the newest a(s)!!?
Pretty Little Liars - Theories and Spoilers - Part 2
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=12900
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

Brilliant finale. :rofl: