Pretty Little Liars - Theories and Spoilers - Part 2

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pretty Little Liars - Theories and Spoilers - Part 2

Post by hollythinks »

I'm kind of over Haleb to be honest. For the last season their relationship seems to just be Caleb getting overly involved with finding out who A is, and Hanna yelling at him for it, lol.

As far as the 6A finale, I was hugely disappointed simply because I never cared much about CeCe's character. She didn't seem to be important to the show aside from showing up and being a bit of a bitch occasionally. I wanted A to be someone who was a big part of the show and the Liars' lives.

Tbh I would have been happy with the Ezra reveal a second time around, lol.

bgr11229
Informer
Informer

Post by bgr11229 »

Weren't they dating a few years ago like when Tyler first came into PLL or was that just magazines making it up?

Haleb bores me to be honest. I'm a total Ezria girl but Haleb just seems to be a constant circle of Caleb trying to find who A is and Hanna getting annoyed about it and that's it where as the other relationships have other things outside of "A"

july111
Informer
Informer

Post by july111 »

None of the couples are interesting. I think Caleb and Hanna are my favorite because their relationship makes the most sense. They are all so boring

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

I'd prefer Spoby to break up rather than Haleb

CeceDrake
Informer
Informer

Post by CeceDrake »

TrixieMattel wrote:I'd prefer Spoby to break up rather than Haleb
agreed, everything about spencer and toby annoys me to no end. Plus I just don't like Spencer in general

july111
Informer
Informer

Post by july111 »

^I don't like Spencer and Toby together because I don't think Toby has any redeeming qualities. But I'm curious, why don't you like Spencer?

CeceDrake
Informer
Informer

Post by CeceDrake »

july111 wrote:^I don't like Spencer and Toby together because I don't think Toby has any redeeming qualities. But I'm curious, why don't you like Spencer?
she's just kind of gotten on my nerves since the beginning lol, that and she flirts with every guy that will give her the time of day despite being with Toby.

bgr11229
Informer
Informer

Post by bgr11229 »

Any bets on who the wedding is for? i guessed Hanna but she was wearing guest clothing

july111
Informer
Informer

Post by july111 »

sorry to be such a lazy bum, but I can't find what you're referring to. When have they shown a wedding?

bgr11229
Informer
Informer

Post by bgr11229 »

july111 wrote:sorry to be such a lazy bum, but I can't find what you're referring to. When have they shown a wedding?
Snapchat and someone cast and crew have taken pictures of a wedding set. I think it was Ashleys snapchat which showed her filming the the wedding but she was wearing guest clothing. A lot of people think its Arias parents re marrying or a flashback to Ali's Wedding

Lovehirano08
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lovehirano08 »

Ooo I need to add some of the snapchats!

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

Ahsley's snapchats annoys me so much. There are a ton of videos of her just staring at herself in the screen, idk it just seems kind of vain to me. I always thought she had more personality than that.

bgr11229
Informer
Informer

Post by bgr11229 »

vivaglam wrote:Ahsley's snapchats annoys me so much. There are a ton of videos of her just staring at herself in the screen, idk it just seems kind of vain to me. I always thought she had more personality than that.
She's the only one i don't follow on social media because of that

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

vivaglam wrote:Ahsley's snapchats annoys me so much. There are a ton of videos of her just staring at herself in the screen, idk it just seems kind of vain to me. I always thought she had more personality than that.
Well her and Shay seem really close... and Shay's like that. Why am I not surpised

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Anybody know what happened with the guy who plays Lorenzo? There seems to be some drama because he said something (I think it's about Emison but not sure) that upset fans, then all the were spamming the shows producers trying to get him fired. Then I read about a week aha that he's fired from the show.

bgr11229
Informer
Informer

Post by bgr11229 »

angelaj0921 wrote:Anybody know what happened with the guy who plays Lorenzo? There seems to be some drama because he said something (I think it's about Emison but not sure) that upset fans, then all the were spamming the shows producers trying to get him fired. Then I read about a week aha that he's fired from the show.

"He was a little bit of a perv on instagram. He posted a screencap of the "you made me soup" scene and the caption said something like "now rub my back and i'm giving it up, you know who you are" Some people thought it was offensive/pervy towards Sasha, Sasha's boyfriend tweeted a snarky comment to Travis, so I am assuming that Sasha didn't like it herself. Her best friend started blasting him on twitter too. Then he wrote huge rants on instagram about people not taking jokes and how he dislikes the pll fans now and everything.
Then a little later he posted another picture with a man and woman in a car holding hands over the gear stick and the caption was "this could be us, but i'd put your hand on my dick"
People didn't like how he was acting so started a petition. I am guessing some of the cast didn't like what he did though because I don't honestly think TPTB would listen to a petition without something else serious happening."

Apprently thats what happened

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

^ Dannggg, I had no idea!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Bitingmytongue123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bitingmytongue123 »

I wonder whose wedding it is. I dont care much for Haleb mostly cause they don't seem to either!!

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

Does anyone here find it weird that Lucy almost never appears in other people's snaps? Shay and Ash seem to be very close and they snap together a lot, and they include Troian pretty often as well. But Lucy is like not even there most times. Maybe Lucy doesn't like to be featured on snapchat?
XOXO

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

Okay forget what I said, she was in their snaps today! Maybe I'm only imagining things! Haha
XOXO

Return to “Pretty Little Liars”