Leesha Part 5

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Leesha Part 5

Post by GoldChocobo »

Yeah, i couldn't stop staring at her mouth. That look was....not her best look. Good on her for trying something new but now she knows it doesn't work, lol.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

I'm shocked at how she let herself go. She's always complained about her weight but she still managed to look decent. Lately it looks like she just gave up. None of her clothes fit properly and she doesn't even try to dress for her body. Her makeup application has gotten worse, always rainbow colors and that hair color does nothing for her complexion.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Something about that dark lipstick and weird eyeliner shape makes her face look super big lmao.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pandachan »

Look who managed to incorporate some of the products in to one of her famed amazon videos, wow. Also, can she be any lazier? She had the exact same look an as in her previous video, minus, the hideous eyeliner and dark lip.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

Starbux wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:12 pm
I'm shocked at how she let herself go. She's always complained about her weight but she still managed to look decent. Lately it looks like she just gave up.
She had her gallbladder removed. This can lead to weight gain in the long run since the body sometimes stops to digest fat properly.

She would need to go to a low-fat diet to see even a bit of result. Gym doesn't really help here.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

angmonst wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:22 pm
1. Her "curly hair journey" will never be successful if she doesn't stop over-processing and dying her hair. She needs to get it chopped to shorter than chin length and lots of layers to have it have any sort of shape. It's just a limp mess that farts out a curl right now.

2. What. The fuck. Is on her face.

So this just popped up on my Instagram. Is this the look she was trying to do?

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

She talks about the Shane Dawson palette in her latest video but she hasn't watched any of the videos. She started commenting about the shade names and if Shane will get shit for calling one Trisha. She needs to watch the videos before she starts talking out her ass like that. She's been shitting on new makeup lately because it's not innovative and she's seen it all before, but of course she loves the new Tati palette. Way to kiss ass, that palette is so not her style at all. If she buys it she'll just toss it aside in her hoard of unused makeup because there are no purple and turquoise shadows in it.

Post by Guest »

Well.
It’s been a few years since I last watched Leesha and just came across the Shane Dawson palette video. A familiar face, I thought. Personality-wise, I hardly recognised her. Those constant close ups and contorted ‘embarrassing mum’ facial expressions are really distracting and a cringey. She seems so negative now. There’s an air of superiority and ‘been there, done that’ about her, which is really sad. I had great memories of this girl from the earlier days, but I left feeling pretty frustrated with her and sorry to see that she seems kind of jaded and bitter. I kept wondering if she would lighten up if she had been on the PR list.

When she chose her own eyeshadow for the Sigma Paris palette, I remember it being extremely underwhelming. A pale gold shimmery colour. The formula wasn’t great either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

My thoughts exactly. She is most definitely bitter towards brands that she doesn't get PR from. Because one of the only ones she still gets stuff from is Stila, and she's ALWAYS kissing their ass!!!! The Shane and Jeffree palette video pissed me off because you could tell she was only being super duper negative because she knows that's going to cause a bunch of arguments in the comments and cause people to keep coming back to her video to reply. She totally shat all over the bright colors which is hilarious to me considering she's made herself known as someone who "loves color."

Leesha Part 5

Post by Guest »

I checked her twitter and was really surprised to find a look she posted only a few days ago, using different products that were almost identical to colours that could be found in Shane’s palette. The very same palette she was claiming to be completely useless and potentially impossible to work with. I don’t get it with these girls who bitch about everything always being the same and when something different comes along, they suddenly need colour stories to help them out. If I’m not mistaken, Leesha was never afraid of experimenting. At one time, this would have been something she would have liked. Why not see this as a challenge? If she went with it and played to her old strengths, she might start getting PR again. Bitter isn’t a good look on anyone.

I reckon the majority of people have dupes for most shadows in each palette they buy now. I’m going for this one because I think there really are some unique ones in there. Is it revolutionary or mind blowing? No, it’s eyeshadow. Hardly rocket science!

I can’t even remember the last time I even picked up a Stila product!

ImageImage

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

She definitely seems negative and a little angry. I don’t know why anyone cares what she thinks about makeup anymore. She doesn’t buy or get any of the latest makeup, she “reviews” based on pictures. She’s not relevant anymore and it seems like she knows it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think the only reason she stopped buying so much makeup is because of financial issues, tbh. She used to blow money like nobody's business, left and right on really stupid shit she didn't need. Around the time she wanted to "switch up her channel" and get rid of the xsparkage name, she started being more mindful of money. So maybe she's just pissed off that she can't buy all these new releases anymore and she's just saying she hates them because she's not getting to physically use them. If she was getting PR from every brand like all the big influencers it would be a different story. She'd throw in a few of the "there's a little bit of fallout in this shade but that's not a huge deal" to make it sound good, but the overall impression would've been much more positive.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

She used to get PR, I remember her getting MAC and Urban Decay and probably others. I'm sure the reason she doesn't get any PR now is because her views dropped and she got so self righteous about makeup. If you look at her old videos she was happier and more fun to watch. Now it's just awkward and she seems angry. Her dupe video is just lame, the colors are similar but the pigment isn't the same. I'm sure you can dupe just about any palette out there but the quality of shadows matters.

Leesha Part 5

Post by Guest »

She knew very well that people would be pissed off with her being snarky about Shane’s palette. I remember the beauty community being really supportive of one another and she was a part of that. Sadly, no more. If you’re going to bring so much negativity to a popular subject, expect people to feel like you’re crapping all over their parade. Jesus, just let people be excited.

Nobody wants your dupes. If they were single eyeshadows, this would be helpful, but it’s so ridiculous to find them in other palettes. What’s the point of that?
If I want accurate and reliable similar products, always have, always will go to Temptalia.
I wonder how many more videos she’ll make on this collection, even though she hates it? Sour grapes, gurl. It’s so awkward to watch, but now I’ve rediscovered her, I can’t look away.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Right? It's so dumb to do a dupes video and make it one where all the shades you find are in OTHER palettes. Like yeah, I'll go buy 30 palettes just to dupe ONE. I know she pointed that out, but come on - it was a useless video and she knows it. She just wants to make as many videos with that "Shane Dawson X Jeffree Star Conspiracy Palette" in the title as she can.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

Her channel is so confusing. On the one hand she reviews makeup and shows her hauls, but on the other hand she shits on all the new releases and talks about how boring everything is. Her latest video is titled why she's not buying anything from Sephora during the sale and why we shouldn't either. WHY is anyone listening to her? It's so obvious she's bitter that she got left behind and she's irrelevant now. She doesn't get PR so she hates all the new releases, according to her it's all boring. So why even do a video on the Sephora sale? She keeps saying nothing catches her eye, so duh she's not going to buy anything. Oh wait, she'll buy stuff for her curly hair journey but no new makeup. She really needs to figure out what she wants to do and stick to it. She's no longer a part of the beauty community, so do family vlogs or cooking vlogs. Something other than sitting in front of the camera bitching about how boring all new makeup is.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

Not the new make up is boring, she is bored with make up.

She needs to do something else. Or get a job at buzzfeed shopping.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

She needs to go back to straightening her hair, it looks so much better straight. If she goes blonde the little curl she has will be gone.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm just so sick of hearing about her hair at this point. If she goes back to blonde I GUARANTEE you all we'll be hearing about is how damaged it is, how she's struggling with it, blahblahblah. She should just hack it all off into a pixie cut again - she literally never complained about her hair when it was short.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I mean, i kind of want her to go blonde because.....it's something to do? Lol

Im sure it would great for a week and then poof out. But wow, she must be hella frustrated with her hair if she just started straightening it all of a sudden. Might as well go blonde too, lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”