Leesha Part 5

angmonst
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Leesha Part 5

Post by angmonst »

I know she likes to play the "alternative" guru character, but come on, I feel like some of the things she "discovers" late are out of sheer laziness and unwillingness to learn anything new. Not having ever tried the curly girl method for her hair? Which is insanely curly?

She's done the same thing with the beauty blender (she never tried it wet, and declared she hated it), contouring, and a bunch of other products. Lazy YouTube Guru-ing just isn't cutting it anymore. Much more successful gurus (e.g., Zoella) are falling down the ranks because they've been lazy and have been relying on old clout and a loyal fanbase.

Also, an anniversary mukbang is the saddest thing.

Also, we called it on here when she married Paul early and was wearing an additional ring.

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater

Post by Dontstopmenow »

Ergh she needs to stop making excuses for her laziness! This whole ‘omg the roomba sucked up dog shit and smeared it all over the house’ omg gross poor me! Oh lol guys it’s not just me this happens to! Blah blah blah you’re pathetic! How about if you’re too fucking lazy to actually to toilet train your dog don’t have a roomba! Maybe if you actually looked after your dog or actually took him out for a walk once in a while he might not shit on the floor! Smdh why is it just acceptable for her dog to be regularly shitting indoors? The only time that is acceptable is when there weeks old and toilet training or if they’re ill! That poor dog probably got the blame too!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's had that dog for a while, and wasn't he already full grown when they got him? How is he not trained? Leesha is such a crap dog owner. She needs to stick to cats, clearly.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

At this point I'm still amazed they have the dog. She got rid of Tora and the other cat really quick. Also, she doesn't even have time to brush her daughters her, how would she have time to take the dog on long enough walks and train it?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That was my thought when she uploaded this hair video - she never bothers to even run a brush through Violet's hair, I'm supposed to listen to her doing a video about curly hair? Her hair still looks a damn mess lol

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

pandachan wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:19 am
At this point I'm still amazed they have the dog. She got rid of Tora and the other cat really quick. Also, she doesn't even have time to brush her daughters her, how would she have time to take the dog on long enough walks and train it?
I'm not surprised. She got so much flag for not only rehoming her other dogs, but also getting this one. She probably doesn't wanna deal with the backlash of getting rid of Tora and just sucks it up.

If i catch her one more time saying she is an animal lover i will choke on my laughter.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I love how all these youtubers are doing the "cleaning out clutter" videos because of the stupid Netflix organizing special, but at the same time they're promoting Poshmark. It's like saying "I need to get rid of all this clutter but also please buy it from me so I can get money back from it." Yes, I so want to buy the shit you don't want so I'LL have more clutter lmao

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Knitting Jenny wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:32 am
I'm not surprised. She got so much flag for not only rehoming her other dogs, but also getting this one. She probably doesn't wanna deal with the backlash of getting rid of Tora and just sucks it up.

If i catch her one more time saying she is an animal lover i will choke on my laughter.
Didn't think about this aspect, but it maybe a reason to keep the dog, even though it's totally the wrong reason to keep it. The backlash she received back then was well deserved, they were both lazy and living a sedentary life, yet still got a breed, that is well known for it's high energy levels. Then the whole shtick with the other dog (Leia or what was her name) loving to be at her moms, getting rid of Paul's cat.

Scrolled through her instagram, and it's always the same shit, makeup, random stuff pic, food, disney, i want to get healthy posts, more disney, more food.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

She is so childish and stunted in growth. I noticed other youtubers who came out around her era VintageorTacky, Elle Fowler also desperately trying to rebrand as their names now. As if that makes you any more interesting when its the same old crap. They just can't move on from easy money youtube.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I can't even with her "Responding to your assumptions about me" video being really puzzled as to why people think she's wealthy/rich... the fact that she can't grasp that just shows her privilege.

What does Paul do for a living again? Either way she does not earn a fulltime income off her YouTube gig, so for argument's sake let's say they're a couple with a young child living off one income.

Does she really think all the single parents out there raising a child on one income live in a big house, go to Disneyland multiple times a year and have the money to pursue whatever hobby/tattoo/cosmetic procedure they feel like? Really Leesha, you don't see how your lifestyle looks far more comfortable than a reasonable estimate of your income could afford... thereby suggesting there is an already existing wealth you either have, or can fall back on...?
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That was hilarious to me! I didn't watch the video yet but on IG stories she was like "A lot of people assume I'm really rich, I don't know where that comes from." Really??? Just like you said, the fact that she thinks her lifestyle is normal shows how spoiled she's been her entire life.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

So I casually watched her a loooong time ago, forgot about her, and just saw her pop up recently on my recommended. Watch a few vids with hauls, Disneyland, facial treatments, and I thought about how she affords this, but just figured she was doing way better than VintageorTacky who I also watched, and recently unsubscribed from. And I looked today, and Leesha has just as low as views!? How does she afford her lifestyle!? You all are right, she's got to have family money or something, because her channel looks like it's dying.

faxekondi
Learner
Learner

Post by faxekondi »

:roll: :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ohhhmydarling
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ohhhmydarling »

Long time lurker, first time poster. I just have to say that watching Leesha struggle to stay relevant has been exhausting. She is one of the very first people I followed so I honestly don't want to be cruel. I just don't understand why she thinks people who subscribed to her 10 years ago (that's her following, lbr) want to see a married women with a child in her 30's have some kind of YT mid-life crisis. I tried to watch her latest video but the second she referred to this weird idea she had as a "show"... nope. I couldn't do it. You can't act like you have a built-in, enthusiastic audience when your videos average 15K.

This is honestly the kind of effort she should've put into her videos 6 years ago and she didn't. As a result, people came to expect more down to earth, chill, low production, sporadic content. Up until a year or so after she had Violet, I really liked her. I found her to be relatable. I knew what to expect from her and never felt like she was being insincere. Now, when isn't she? Procedures, tattoos, revolving topics, name changes, clickbait, etc. It's been something else, that's for sure.

If she wanted to reinvent herself, she should've thought it through and then posted once she'd done her homework. What I see her doing now is changing who she is according to view count. If she was being genuine, she wouldn't have a million "I need a fresh start" videos, followed by failed attempts to gain momentum, followed by another "RIP XSPARKAGE" video. She should make peace with the low view count and just be herself. That is more likely to attract old and new viewers more than whatever the hell she's doing now.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

She bought her house back in 2014 for just about $321,000. Sure that's cheap compared to some places but I think it's safe to assume that most 25 year olds aren't able to buy a home for that price on their own. Only her name is on the house. I can't see any of her mortgage details so not sure how much she put down etc.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

faxekondi wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:24 pm
She really is... something, isn't she.

I also guess she is putting a lot she does and buys on her taxes. Most of the things she IS showing (and sorta reviewing) on her various channels and can be counted as work expenses.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Basically the only difference between her old content and her new content is that she says "fuck" occasionally.

Awesome, Leesha. Keep it up. Yawn..
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah they weren't married yet when she bought it, right? I can't even remember when they got married lmao

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:36 pm
Basically the only difference between her old content and her new content is that she says "fuck" occasionally.

Awesome, Leesha. Keep it up. Yawn..
I do wonder about that. I remember Jorden Hanz leaving Youtube because they demonetized all her videos because she said shit in some. But the F-Word is okay? 🤔

xylonkinder
Learner
Learner

Post by xylonkinder »

faxekondi wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:24 pm
LMAO wow, I am so angry about how oblivious she is about her charmed life

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”