XSparkage Part 3

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage Part 3

Post by Bluel »

It must be nice to just senselessly spend money the way Leesha does on whatever recent trend she wants to jump on. When has she ever talked about or shown herself scrapbooking? Never. Something else she just pulled out of thin air.

And I'm so not surprised she got a Disney inspired dress. While those dressing are beautiful, just thousands of more dollars down the drain. What's she going to do when the wedding is over and she's redecorated every room to death? She'll have nothing left to spend money on to try and fill a void that objects can't.

And on a side note, she better make sure she gets fitted as close to her wedding date as possible because knowing her poor eating habits, that dress will not fit day of.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Did she buy this dress or did she get it for free/is the company paying her for promoting them? I haven't watched this new video yet. Just seems odd to me that the other day she "felt like she was playing dress-up" and "couldn't take it seriously" and now all of a sudden she's found this amazibng perfect dress.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

I wonder where Chelsea works, she was wearing her badge in Leeshas latest vlog. She seems much more content with her life. The vlog itself was horrible, Leesha was all over the place, and she needs to buy some bras. I hope she either ordered her dress in the right size that'll fit her, or she gets herself together if she went with a smaller size.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Im not surprised she went with a Disney themed dress. Im guessing if it wasn't tagged as a Disney princess dress she wouldn't want it. She seems like a sucker for marketing that way.

They have a suggested sale price of $1000, so im guessing she would gave paid $1200 + tax, which is 'average' for a dress. Scary, huh?
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

That first dress was hideous, plus the ballgown style does not suit her apple shape at all! Made her look so huge... She looked good in that last dress. But seeing as she said she chose a ballgown, SMH.

And the red clown hair ruined all 3 dresses.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

Yikes, the big skirt does nothing for her figure. Something that tapers down but isn't tight would be more flattering on her. But no, she's gotta be a Disney princess. I hope the one she ended up getting isn't a big poofy mess. Actually, I kinda thought that the flower girl dress, if done in an adult size, would be kinda perfect for Leesha. Ball gowns are too mature for her, and she really looked like she was playing dress up when she was trying them on.

Do they always go all out when they eat at a restaurant? Apps, entrees, and desserts?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Is that one in those pics the one she picked? It's kinda ugly, and it looks really bad on her lol. That's not flattering at all ...

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

I hope she dyes her hair a nicer color before the wedding. :? No one wants to look like Ronald McDonald in their wedding photos.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

None of this will matter when she's burning their wedding pictures alone in her Chandler track house, six months after their sham marriage when Paul has finally had enough of his sugar momma. Everyone has their limit, and even if she's a good privider, the little bitch boy will eventually realize she could give a shit less about him. And here's a thought, Leesha: SIZE TWO SIZES UP so that dress zips the fuck up over your big barrel-shaped gut. It's never going anywhere, and the more you stress eat over a wedding you don't want, you'll just blow up even bigger. Accept your fate as a chubster with a most unfortunate fat distribution, and go for the size 14.....or maybe a 16. You'll be glad you did when it zips in January.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh I doubt it - she'll still be Ronald McDonald red and it will be hysterical. I really hope she didn't get a smaller size in hopes that she's going to be a stick figure by January. We've all seen her diets and how she fails at them lol. I'm going to have to stop watching her, I can't take 6 more months straight of complaining about not losing weight.

Ireth0
Informer
Informer

Post by Ireth0 »

LiddlePallid wrote:Is that one in those pics the one she picked? It's kinda ugly, and it looks really bad on her lol. That's not flattering at all ...
No, she said they didn't include footage of the dress she ended up choosing.

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

That kerning on the CREATE thing on her wall is driving me nuts. At least space them evenly apart, oh my god.

And she's back to destroying walls again with endless decorations. The wall looks fine with three couture pictures up. I don't get why she doesn't like minimalism.
I'm so picky about that shit in my house. I only use clear push pins when I hang up string lights because it looks college-dorm-tacky to have them in all different colors.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

The third dress elongated her torso. The ball gowns were sawing her off at the belly button. I get that she wants to hide in yards and yards of mosquito netting but (buuhhhhhtttt!!) that wouldn't be the best cut for her frame.

I wish she tried on more A-Lines.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lucifer wrote:That kerning on the CREATE thing on her wall is driving me nuts. At least space them evenly apart, oh my god.

And she's back to destroying walls again with endless decorations. The wall looks fine with three couture pictures up. I don't get why she doesn't like minimalism.
I'm so picky about that shit in my house. I only use clear push pins when I hang up string lights because it looks college-dorm-tacky to have them in all different colors.
It bothers me SO MUCH! Not to mention all the damn holes she puts in her walls. I'm so picky about that (probably because growing up I was never allowed to put nails or anything in my walls LOL) but damn - if she sells this house someday she's going to have tons of holes to fill before painting. Unless she just doesn't give a shit, like with mostly everything else she does :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Check out her Instagram video - so it's okay for Violet to play with a strange puppy, but God forbid Leia live with them anymore? Could not roll my eyes any harder.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

LiddlePallid wrote:Check out her Instagram video - so it's okay for Violet to play with a strange puppy, but God forbid Leia live with them anymore? Could not roll my eyes any harder.
Here's what I don't get - they kicked Leia out and moved her with Leesha's mother because Leia couldn't handle Violet and would snap at her. But Violet is literally at her mom's every other day. This just doesn't add up. I think Leesha just wasn't keen on the dogs so both had to go and since her cats are so independent and are basically none existent that's why she doesn't mind them.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yup, that's what I first said when they did it - they sent her to her Mom's house where Violet is at all the time anyway. Whenever she does show Leia near Violet, she seems completely fine with her. Leesha just isn't a dog person and doesn't want to admit it.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

LiddlePallid wrote:Yup, that's what I first said when they did it - they sent her to her Mom's house where Violet is at all the time anyway. Whenever she does show Leia near Violet, she seems completely fine with her. Leesha just isn't a dog person and doesn't want to admit it.
There's nothing wrong with not being a Dog's person but I think that Leia snapping at Violet was more a ploy to get Paul to get rid of Leia, too. At the end of the day Paul is like a housemate/guest and the house is Leesha's domain - so it's her rules. He has a room in the entire place. I was surprised she said Paul got to choose colour for the walls... I was like "damn Paul, you have a voice!" and for once, there's a room in the house that's a nice colour actually.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Nope nothing wrong with not being a dog person at all - I'm not a cat person - but don't force the poor dog out if she hasn't done anything wrong lol. If my husband had had a cat when we first met, I wouldn't have made him get rid of it just because I don't love cats. I don't believe for a second that Leia ever snapped at Violet - she seems to care less whenever she's around. If she had truly snapped at her/showed that she might be violent toward her, they wouldn't have sent her to her Mom's house, unless they are really, really stupid. I do like the side eye look that Leia gives Leesha all the time though lmao

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

The new "craft room" is such a blatant excuse to hoard all the things. I bet she'll buy several of those $79 scrapbook paper holders by the end of the week. She's morphing into OrganizedLikeJen and once Jen has her baby she'll morph into Leesha. It's all coming full circle.

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”