XSparkage Part 3

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage Part 3

Post by GoldChocobo »

I really really REALLY hope she makes her wedding invitations with the Cricut. I would love to see that.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Veruka_Salt
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veruka_Salt »

Has anyone seen her post anything on any of her social medias in last couple of days? I was expecting to see a 4th of July vlog. I hope she's just busy being a mom... but then I recalled Leesha saying violet hit her head/eye on something in her last vlog. Really hope Violet is okay.

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

Of course Fourth of July vlog warning lots of her giggling at Kevin and where was violet for the fireworks she couldn't stay up for them it's only one night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

Her family eats so much food!

The fireworks at the end of the video were unnecessary and boring. Just like 5 minutes of her randomly shouting and recording the same fucking type of firework over and over again.

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

I couldn't watch the vlog ugh. So boring

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Their neighborhood looks so dead and sterile.

Were they shooting fireworks on a bed of dry grass? And why did their fireworks not shoot up high and explode? They were boring.

I wonder if Leesha was drinking. She was holding a cup. I don't think I have ever seen her drink, hence the observation.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

GoldChocobo wrote:Their neighborhood looks so dead and sterile.

Were they shooting fireworks on a bed of dry grass? And why did their fireworks not shoot up high and explode? They were boring.

I wonder if Leesha was drinking. She was holding a cup. I don't think I have ever seen her drink, hence the observation.
I wouldn't be surprised if motherhood, or whatever she calls her feeble attempt at it, has driven her to drink.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

If I was Paul I would drink...cuz..you know...Leesha.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

There she goes shoving food in Violet's mouth again. Like she's not even nice about it, everything she does with that child is awkward or rough.

Someone just knock Kevin out. Please. He's so fucking annoying and Leesha is the only one that finds him funny.

OutWithIt
Informer
Informer

Post by OutWithIt »

GoldChocobo wrote:Their neighborhood looks so dead and sterile.

It looks like the were setting them off on a dirt lot, not grass. There are a lot of dirt lots in Arizona, especially in newer home communities. They live in Chandler and it looks like they live in some new type of community that has not fully grown yet, with homes. Some types of fireworks are not legally sold to the public in Arizona. So, all the good ones that shoot in the air and do the amazing things are not legally sold to the public, they sell the ones that stay near the ground.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loc ... /11472851/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

acidesrose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by acidesrose »

kristenwelch89 wrote:Image

Ok... Which one of you did this? :rofl: I'm surprised she didn't delete it.
I registered just to say that was meeee. Lol.

Long time lurker here. Good god I can't stand her any more. She's dumb. Her house is dumb. It's actually atrocious. What in the hell is she doing with her life. Honestly, if she didn't want her baby she should of never of went with it, instead of fucking pretending that that was going to save her sad excuse of a relationship with her super c00l gamer bf. Her sister annoys me, cause her teeth are hideous. Like watch any video she's in and look at her retarded mouth expressions, she's so dirty to me.

Ahhh. I like her new series of makeup looks though, cause like the only ones who will ever wear them at you know 13 year olds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Thank you. The community did remind me of a pop up community. I just find it so bland. So the dirt lots will have houses then? Cue Leesha complaining about construction at 11am lol

withdrawn_melancholy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by withdrawn_melancholy »

I love how she made a video a while back about making bright hair color last yet hers almost always looks faded and shitty. Not to mention she made that video right after she died her hair before it even had time to fade. I just wish she would dye it a less obnoxious color and leave it alone.

withdrawn_melancholy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by withdrawn_melancholy »

lol Just going to share this gem pause from her newest video. I was going to do a B&A because she has lost some weight in her face from right after she had Violet just to compare and be like good for her for actually losing some but she makes so many dumb faces that I gave up. Seriously scroll through one of her videos and try to get a normal "attractive" face.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

On Instagram, she's motivated and ready to get back into getting fit! On the vlog, she's stuffing her face with candy...I hope she has the decency to reciprocate her friend's generosity and send an equally awesome box back to her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah she's all gung ho about exercising on IG again, yet she says she's been lazy and is lucky she hasn't gained any weight. You keep being lazy, you will lmao

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

I found it so disgusting how they kept opening all those chocolates, you're adults, open maybe one or two, but not half of them at once. I think the person who sent Leesha the package is in for a bad surprise, I mean TiffanyD bought her a Mamaroo (190-200 $) and Leesha sent her a baby wrap (40-60 $), when Tiffany got pregnant.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

Welcome to the thread, acidesrose! The new people who come here are always 100% spot on! You go girl.

Everyone else: It's safe to ignore Leesha flaunting her newfound desire to lose weight. She's done this 2-4 times a year for the past...like nine years. Literally. Even if she ever does find the will power to get into great shape, nobody will care anymore. She'll be like the boy who cried wolf. :rofl:

I wish I had the time to scope out her new Pixar tutorials. But it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I don't mind spoilers. You guys can tell me how bad they suck beforehand. LOL.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

You're not missing anything impressive. They're basically just colorful eye makeup looks with nude lips. They're also not really in depth. You'd think she'd put more time into them considering she claimed to miss doing them so much. Plus, you wouldn't necessarily make the connection to the movie if she didn't mention it.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

pandachan wrote:I found it so disgusting how they kept opening all those chocolates, you're adults, open maybe one or two, but not half of them at once. I think the person who sent Leesha the package is in for a bad surprise, I mean TiffanyD bought her a Mamaroo (190-200 $) and Leesha sent her a baby wrap (40-60 $), when Tiffany got pregnant.
Leesha is just going to send her some of the unopened (if she's lucky) Makeup she accumulated over the years. I know when I did a swap with a beauty blogger who I shall not name, she sent me promo stuff she received, a used MAC lipstick(!) and samples you get in any shop or beauty box(!) and her box was half the size of mine. Needless to say the stuff I sent her was bought out of my own money and was triple the value of her box.

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”