XSparkage Part 3

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: XSparkage Part 3

Post by Omni »

I agree. And I don't think she'd be going at all if she wasn't being sponsored. Considering youtube is her source of income, she's really inactive about improving or growing her channel by participating in all the various beauty events going on all the time. I think she fully believes that she can continue getting by keeping things as they are.

Oomaumau
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Oomaumau »

Huh. If anyone follows her on Facebook, have a look at her left underarm and the curtain behind it in her latest "fitness" shot. Is there something photoshoppy going on around here or is it just my wishful thinking?

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Oomaumau wrote:Huh. If anyone follows her on Facebook, have a look at her left underarm and the curtain behind it in her latest "fitness" shot. Is there something photoshoppy going on around here or is it just my wishful thinking?
The shirt looks choppy...??? If you know what I mean! Super weird...

tart
Learner
Learner

Post by tart »

She should take Kevin with her because at least we know she will have a wonderful time with him.

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

So, for once I actually thought she looked really good in her Anger tutorial

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

While I think, that the red lip was a bit overkill with the red eye look and hair, but she did look good in the anger tutorial.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Guess we got our answer - from the looks of Nick's video she went by herself:
[youtube][/youtube]

I look forward to the vlogs where she's extremely happy to be by herself lmao

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

LiddlePallid wrote:Guess we got our answer - from the looks of Nick's video she went by herself:
[youtube][/youtube]

I look forward to the vlogs where she's extremely happy to be by herself lmao
I was just about to link this... she's so thrilled to see her friends who she never seems to interact with and hasn't interacted for in years. Since we know she reads here, she probably arranged the entire thing just to show she still has friends from YouTube. She also seems like her "old self" (who we now know is a complete and utter lie). Seriously, she hates being a house-wife/stay-at-home mom.

EDIT: notice how different her body looks in other people's videos and pictures from the ones she posts herself. Hmm...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol if she starts doing more things without Violet and Paul, I think that'll be the end - she might realize how much happier she is without them! Wow she would look like a real piece of shit if she left him and he had full custody of VIolet lmao. I normally wouldn't say that about someone but honestly she looks like a completely different person away from them, it's like how she used to be.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

I think she gave into the idea of having the baby due to family pressure. It's easy to see that she wasn't/isn't ready when she just can't wait to get away from Paul and Violet and sings hallelujah whenever Violet or both are out of the house. It's really sad that she couldn't stand for herself and tell her family that she isn't ready and when the time is right... sure, she didn't have a whole lot going for her but if she didn't have the baby I want to believe she would have been in a different place in her YouTube career and personal life.

This is the first event (Beautycon?) she's been in in years - it's really sad. She clearly is very happy to be around her friends and not around Kristin and Paul's friends all the time, I reckon she would have moved to LA with everyone at some point if she didn't have the baby.

Autumn_Archer66
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Autumn_Archer66 »

According to a Tweet she just made
From BeautyCon....she had to leave early because she "really isn't feeling good." Surprise.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

handmadedolly wrote:I think she gave into the idea of having the baby due to family pressure. It's easy to see that she wasn't/isn't ready when she just can't wait to get away from Paul and Violet and sings hallelujah whenever Violet or both are out of the house. It's really sad that she couldn't stand for herself and tell her family that she isn't ready and when the time is right... sure, she didn't have a whole lot going for her but if she didn't have the baby I want to believe she would have been in a different place in her YouTube career and personal life.

This is the first event (Beautycon?) she's been in in years - it's really sad. She clearly is very happy to be around her friends and not around Kristin and Paul's friends all the time, I reckon she would have moved to LA with everyone at some point if she didn't have the baby.
I thought that too - she most likely would have moved out there and would probably be sharing a place with Nick and Ken. It's painfully obvious that Paul and probably both of their families pressured her into having Violet. She's such a cute well behaved kid and Paul is a good dad, so there's no issues there, but she was in no way ready to be a mother. I doubt she even had any intention of ever having kids.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

LiddlePallid wrote:
handmadedolly wrote:I think she gave into the idea of having the baby due to family pressure. It's easy to see that she wasn't/isn't ready when she just can't wait to get away from Paul and Violet and sings hallelujah whenever Violet or both are out of the house. It's really sad that she couldn't stand for herself and tell her family that she isn't ready and when the time is right... sure, she didn't have a whole lot going for her but if she didn't have the baby I want to believe she would have been in a different place in her YouTube career and personal life.

I thought that too - she most likely would have moved out there and would probably be sharing a place with Nick and Ken. It's painfully obvious that Paul and probably both of their families pressured her into having Violet. She's such a cute well behaved kid and Paul is a good dad, so there's no issues there, but she was in no way ready to be a mother. I doubt she even had any intention of ever having kids.
Like I know we tear her to pieces here and love to joke about her sad life but I never wish ill for anyone, ever. It makes me sad that she's in such a bad place in her life no matter how much she tells differently and how fortunate she is. I know if I was in her position I would have stood for my own and wouldn't have the baby and continue looking for better and greater opportunities to expand my business and personal life. I know she's not that kind of person (evidently) but I feel she would have benefited from it so, so much more.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

Seeing Leesha with those guys again was kind of jarring for me. Makes it more transparent that she'd rather be living a life similar to theirs, all in their 20s, independent, and having active social lives. She's practically an agoraphobe back home. Any one think she missed Violet or Paul at all?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Honestly? Probably not. The only thing she misses is probably the fact that Paul cooks dinner almost every night lmao

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

That is a horrible outfit. It's so matronly. She could've at least put on some heels.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

I liked the anger look but she should've just done a nude lip or a clear gloss because she looked a little crazy.. Or even a red matte lip

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

bbgorilla wrote:Image

That is a horrible outfit. It's so matronly. She could've at least put on some heels.
She doesn't have a bad body, but she needs to learn how to dress for it. Maybe it's just the weird angle, but in the picture her boobs seem to be lower and her torso seems to be very short. On a positive note, it's nice to see her being happy, because as soon as she'll get home she'll be miserable again.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's never had very good fashion sense lol. She's trying to be cute with the whole skirt and Chucks thing but it just doesn't work. That's not really the type of skirt you can pull of with sneakers.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

First things first: to handmadedolly, I am incredibly sorry that you are one of the (many) fans that Leesha has mistreated. That was a shitty thing for her to do.

Everyone else seems spot on. I still haven't had the chance to watch her Inside Out tutorials, and it almost seems like too much of a headache to set the time aside. LOL. Wtf is wrong with Leesha acting like she's still a single teenager? She has fun nights out and vacations ALL THE TIME instead of once in a while, like most mothers.......and adults.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”