XSparkage

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage

Post by bbgorilla »

Violet's room is so cramped. I know she's a baby and won't need much room the first year or so, but everything was so close together. The glider was practically in front of the crib instead of beside it. I hope the just gave her the smallest room. If not, the rooms in the house all must be TINY.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Sugarskull wrote:He doesn't strike me as gay or bi at all. Do you have any examples of it specifically? I'm not doubting you guys, I would just like to go back and watch with that in mind.
His lisp in the video store vlog which is I think the last one she posted.
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

coco
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coco »

yeah, a lisp (a really dumb stereotype about gay men) is proof he might be gay :roll:
Ⓒ Adele Flapbag

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Ok so this is a site where we talk about people right?! No one is bashing anyone, just simply asking a question. I know I'm not the first and won't be the last to think this about Paul. This "sensitive" subject will not be brought up by me anymore cause I honestly don't have the time to argue with people that are going to take my question the wrong way.
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

just because a man has a lisp it doesn't mean he's gay. just because a man likes to wear pink it doesn't mean he's gay.
just because a man likes to build cars it doesn't mean he's straight. just because a man likes to shoot guns it doesnt mean he's straight.
no one took your question the wrong way, it was what you said about what made you think he might be gay. a fucking lisp??

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

Well lucky for everyone, a documentary will soon be made about this very issue.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

roselee
Talker
Talker

Post by roselee »

I knew a few guys who are gay. Their voices were at higher octave than most other guys. Not a lisp but a softer voice. It may have been intentional because it's how they preferred to sound. It may have been due to harmone treatments some were taking. But it could have been normal. That being said, I also had a guy friend who had a lisp plus and very high voice and was 100% straight. So no, you cannot and I would not determine sexual preference from just a voice.
But the majority of gay guys I know, do have a different voice. In my mind it just proves to others that this is how they were born. If they are more feminine they may have more female harmones and less testosterone which does effect the voice. It's all physical not mental. I hope I'm making sense.
Now is Paul gay? No clue. A voice cannot prove anything, only what his willy whacker wants proves it. Lol

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

roselee wrote:I knew a few guys who are gay. Their voices were at higher octave than most other guys. Not a lisp but a softer voice. It may have been intentional because it's how they preferred to sound. It may have been due to harmone treatments some were taking. But it could have been normal. That being said, I also had a guy friend who had a lisp plus and very high voice and was 100% straight. So no, you cannot and I would not determine sexual preference from just a voice.
But the majority of gay guys I know, do have a different voice. In my mind it just proves to others that this is how they were born. If they are more feminine they may have more female harmones and less testosterone which does effect the voice. It's all physical not mental. I hope I'm making sense.
Now is Paul gay? No clue. A voice cannot prove anything, only what his willy whacker wants proves it. Lol
Please know that female hormones = feminine voice is not scientifically based, it's just a random hypothesis you have based on a very small sample of gay guys you know. Also know that gay men do not have more female hormones in their body than straight men. This sort of backwards thinking is really broaching on offensive...

You know why I think Paul's straight? Because he's a dude who's engaged to a lady whom seems to love and be attracted to and want to make babies with. He doesn't seem oppressed or compensating or anything other that totally happy, and most importantly, he doesn't seem to be all that interested in dick.

Because newsflash, that's the only way to tell if a guy is gay: DOES HE WANT TO SLEEP WITH OTHER DUDES?
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

roselee
Talker
Talker

Post by roselee »

Newsflash!.. that's basically what I said in my last sentence lol

Also it is my hypothesis. Not fact. But the ones who did get hormone therapy, it did indeed change their voices. That is fact.
Chill with the "backward thinking" shtick because I clearly said a person's voice does not prove sexuality.

The subject needs to change because people can't read comments in totality without picking out bits and pieces to find offensive. When my passage is read in it's entirety it clearly is not.

roselee
Talker
Talker

Post by roselee »

disestablishment wrote:I haven't watched a ton of Leesha's beauty videos, but I just watched her 'first swim' video and all I could think of is 'that baby is going to eat so many rocks'. It just seems like a poor choice design-wise and baby-wise.
I thought the same thing. :( Why tiny pebbles? They would have to watch her so, soo carefully.

Also, how could a dog use the bathroom in pebbles? Let's say it had a tummy ache.... How could you clean that mess up?

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

roselee wrote:Newsflash!.. that's basically what I said in my last sentence lol

Also it is my hypothesis. Not fact. But the ones who did get hormone therapy, it did indeed change their voices. That is fact.
Chill with the "backward thinking" shtick because I clearly said a person's voice does not prove sexuality.

The subject needs to change because people can't read comments in totality without picking out bits and pieces to find offensive. When my passage is read in it's entirety it clearly is not.
Gay men don't undergo hormone replacement therapy. Transgender people do. :? You sound really ignorant.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

roselee wrote:
Also, how could a dog use the bathroom in pebbles? Let's say it had a tummy ache.... How could you clean that mess up?
they'd probably scoop the dirty pebbles and throw them away, rofl

luckycharms
Talker
Talker

Post by luckycharms »

kathpt wrote:
roselee wrote:
It's like a giant litter box!

roselee
Talker
Talker

Post by roselee »

kathpt wrote:
roselee wrote:
Lol then we'll hear her complain, "you guise, we need more pebbles again!!"

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

Maybe she's planning on cloth diapering her dog as well.

roselee
Talker
Talker

Post by roselee »

disestablishment wrote:
roselee wrote:
disestablishment wrote:I haven't watched a ton of Leesha's beauty videos, but I just watched her 'first swim' video and all I could think of is 'that baby is going to eat so many rocks'. It just seems like a poor choice design-wise and baby-wise.
I thought the same thing. :( Why tiny pebbles? They would have to watch her so, soo carefully.

That's a good point. I actually looked up where she lived because it seemed like such an odd choice, and she lives in AZ so I can understand not wanting a lot of grass to water. But it's going to be a pain in the ass to take care of and the pool is way too close to the house. Whoever put the pool in is a shitty designer.
I'm assuming the pebbles will be getting into the pool both by them and the dog. I really don't understand their choices.

it'sariana
Informer
Informer

Post by it'sariana »

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but my GOD, her laugh. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE. jfc.

Also, am I the only one who finds it irritating that she calls her mom "maj" and her dad "faj"? Is there any particular reason for that? Besides being annoying af?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I liked how she avoided mentioning buying boxed hair dye and then avoided mentioning that she did indeed dye her hair. Sorry Leesha, you going from really dark almost black roots to blonde in a few second clips is very noticeable.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

I don't think the blonde hair is flattering on her. Her mom looks much healthier than she does.

revolve
Lurker
Lurker

Post by revolve »

I LOVE how Leesha's mom was calling her out on forgetting her wallet and being lazy today in the vlog! I really wish Judy's mom from itsjudytime would do this!

These "beauty gurus" are basically just adult sized children because they have never had real jobs and joined the real world. They still depend on their mothers and its really painful to watch sometimes, so i'm glad Leesha's mom is saying what needs to be said! I wonder how she will react if Leesha trys to ship Violet off to her everynight HA.

& that's not to say mothers don't want to help but sometimes you need to be an adult and WANT to do things for yourself. I don't think Leesha is anywhere near as bad as Judy about this but we'll see what happens.

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”