XSparkage

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage

Post by Sonia »

Girl's hair is on the road to being fried... again.

chatlachance
Learner
Learner

Post by chatlachance »

Let me begin this post by saying that I don't really dislike xsparkage, honestly I've watched too little of her to really have an opinion on her as a youtuber (I prefer this term over guru), but her latest video about make-up tips and tricks was ridiculous! It felt as if she drew a complete blank and just decided to throw out the most basic of shit she could think of just so she could do some sort of "Back to school" themed video like all the other youtubers are doing right now. I felt insulted while watching it, I felt as if she thinks her subscribers are complete and utter morons that would need a tutorial on how to wipe their own asses! I mean I think everybody on this planet know how to apply mascara and she made a whole friggin' deal about it and made it seem as if it was some special trick known to few. By the time she got to how to use a q-tip I couldn't help myself and went "No shit!" out loud afterwards, even my SO had a good laugh about it and wondered if she targets her channel primarily towards children 4-8 (he didn't watch her video, but we live together and our computers are kept side by side so that poor thing hears every bad yt-vid I watch if he doesn't have his headphones on).

Do I even need to mention the brows on her? Geez, that girl shouldn't be giving out eyebrow advice to anyone, her brows look way to harsh and drawn in. I don't mind them being pink actually, but she is way to heavy-handed with her lipliner which makes her brows look like a kid just drew them on her.

fantasy
Debater
Debater

Post by fantasy »

Sonia wrote:Girl's hair is on the road to being fried... again.
Omg, I completely agree. Just watched her newest video and almost had a heart attack. The color is fun, but come on...

Girl next door
Learner
Learner

Post by Girl next door »

Her hair IS fried even thought it's so short. I think putting pink is a good choice as those types of hair dyes are conditioning. She really abuses her hair thought. Can't come any good of it if you straighten it every day...

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

Her hair is terrible.

catherinexcobain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by catherinexcobain »

On her stupid tips and tricks video the first thing she's talking about are brows and how important they are...
I was SO close to commenting "Girl, your eyebrows are colored in with lip liner and pink eyeshadow, who are you trying to give brow advice to?" But, I didn't want to give her any more money than she's already making so I refrained.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I have never liked her since, she's been on youtube. I hate her hair, it looks horrible.

Phleeb
Learner
Learner

Post by Phleeb »

When she moved back to AZ, didn't she initially cut her hair super short to start fresh and to try and grow her hair out healthier?

Guess that idea went out the window...

mariner star
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mariner star »

I don't understand why in the world she keeps on coloring her hair. Her hair seems to be coarse and it looks super damaged. When is she gonna learn to leave her hair alone?

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sonia »

To me, she just seems very naïve, like she's still stuck in high school trying to be "cool" and "different." I mean, she's 24, and she doesn't seem to have any hobbies (other than makeup) or offline friends. Her personality is similar to that of someone ten years younger than her. Maybe she should go back to college, take some classes, meet people, LEARN, and start to grow up. It's kind of hard to figure out who you are when you don't do anything.

fukou
Debater
Debater

Post by fukou »

idk if this is old news or what, but i just stumbled across it. this is her isn't it? apparently the video this gif is from is called slow torture puke chamber.. uhhh

Amiens
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Amiens »

I don't believe that is her. It's a striking resemblance, but I googled "Slow Torture Puke Chamber" and you can see a 'teaser video' (to be safe I'm gonna say it's NSFW... no nudity, but it's not bunnies and sunshine either) ... at the 0:32 mark the girl in that gif (w/ brown hair, blue eyes, same eyebrows, and a monroe piercing) is shown and from that angle it definitely doesn't look like Leesha.

Amiens
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Amiens »

As a side note, I feel gross now and am going to cleanse my mind by watching some My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

torridzola
Learner
Learner

Post by torridzola »

Amiens, your signature gif is magic.

Slow Torture Puke Chamber...uh...was an experience :scratch:

Girl next door
Learner
Learner

Post by Girl next door »

fukou wrote:Image

idk if this is old news or what, but i just stumbled across it. this is her isn't it? apparently the video this gif is from is called slow torture puke chamber.. uhhh
I don't think that's her :HK:

The Vain Geezer
Learner
Learner

Post by The Vain Geezer »

I don't mind Leesha. I am not a rabid fan but I watch a video of her's now and again. She doesn't have the best makeup skills I've ever seen but her looks are often imaginative and colorful and kind of fun to watch happen. When she is relaxed and "on" she can be very warm and personable. Lately, tho she seems edgy, almost twitchy and scattered. I get the impression that she has a lot on her mind or some part of her life is out of control and it is bleeding over into her videos.

I weep for her poor hair. The pink is cute and I give her props for rocking matching brows but the condition of her tresses is just terrible. No matter what color you use, if your hair it's self is destroyed, it isn't going to look the best it can. Leesha needs to decide what she is going to be, blonde, red, brown or pink and commit for a while and give her poor hair a chance to grow out and trim away the damage. :)

Speculate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Speculate »

Girl next door wrote:

Her eye brows don't hook and grow like that...and its too many bumps in her nose...to be Leesha...otherwise I think she is a pretty girl. I do see the resemblance...but Leesha's never had a monroe...

fukou
Debater
Debater

Post by fukou »

Speculate wrote:
Girl next door wrote:

Her eye brows don't hook and grow like that...and its too many bumps in her nose...to be Leesha...otherwise I think she is a pretty girl. I do see the resemblance...but Leesha's never had a monroe...
yeah i was googling pictures to see her brows and any pictures of her with a piercing there, or at least a scar but didn't find any. i did find the bump in their noses a bit similar so i thought i'd ask. that would've been crazy. lol. anywho sorry!

Amiens
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Amiens »

torridzola wrote:Amiens, your signature gif is magic.
Thank you... it's pretty mesmerizing! Sometimes I just sit and watch it for a few cycles lol!

coco
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coco »

the pink hair and the pink eyebrows are just. no. it doesn't even look cool or edgy at all, she looks like a clown. she looked cute for two seconds when she cut her hair short with the bangs and had her natural color.
Ⓒ Adele Flapbag

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”