Continue here...

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage Part 2

Post by Bluel »

I feel sorry for anyone who stays with them and uses her sorry excuse for a guest room. All that makeup and nail polish on the wall is so tacky for a guest room. All that should be put in her supposed office. I still don't understand why she needs two separate spaces.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

So I watch this girl like once a week. Nothing has changed but the size of her stomach. That house is a pig sty. She mentioned in today's video she needs to organize! Girl, what are u waiting for? Once that baby is here u will have no time at all. There is crap all over counters and the floors! Wow!

Just like I thought, that house is a waste for them. A nice place but they keep it trashed. I'd be sooo embarrassed to video that mess and show the world how I live.
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

namaste
Debater
Debater

Post by namaste »

Yeah, that's how my house looks after working my monthly 6 day stretch. Well, still not as bad. And they just moved in... Normally you would want to keep your nice new house clean, but not these two! You can tell she tries to hide a lot when she vlogs. She'll never show a room she's talking about or zoom far in if she's showing the dogs/cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Now that she has the pool there isn't much else to talk about. She's kinda boring lately.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

It took me a minute to realize Leesha's thread had enough posts to split. Damn. :P Well anyhow, I had two quick questions. If anybody would be kind enough to answer them.

First, I can't find any info about this internship Chelsea is doing. Does Chelsea have her own blog or something?

Second, does anybody know if Leesha and Josh (Petrilude) still.....hang out? It seems like they had some kind of falling out a few years back but I can't remember the details.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Gosh I haven't heard of Petrilude in so long. Used to love his videos, he hasn't done any in a loooong time. As far as Chelsea, I don't think she has a blog, just her youtube channel.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I think her sister's internship is just BS. She's "interning" for Leesha because she has a youtube channel, which means do all the lazy online work that Leesha won't be doing when the baby comes. Her mom will probably be the intern for the baby and all Leesha will be doing is sleeping because having a kid is sooooo exhausting :?

Petrilude basically fell off the face of the earth. He moved to NY then to LA doing drag and partying, he hasn't posted on youtube or any of his social channels barely at all any more. He also never attends any of the SugarPill or IMATS stuff and none of his old "friends" say anything about him, something must be going on with him that isn't good that's my thoughts.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I guess I'm going to have to go through and watch Chelsea's recent videos more carefully. I'm literally completely missing where this was said. :P Then again, I don't really pay *close* attention to most youtube videos these days. It seems like if you've seen one you've seen them all. Maybe I'm just getting too old to bother with it anymore?

Anyway, Josh is probably too baked to remember he was ever a public figure. The last facebook post he wrote was "I didn't do Halloween again this year, which was pretty obvious. But don't worry, things are going to happen. What exactly, I won't say, but just know I have a plan. :)" But that was over SIX months ago. I'm going to go digging around and see if we have a thread dedicated to him so I can ask about him there.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^If you're talking about the internship, Leesha mentioned it in her vlog.

roselee
Talker
Talker

Post by roselee »

That last vlog "friday the 13th baby?" I noticed her say "tuh" instead of ..the. Then I kept hearing it the entire vlog... annoyed me so much! I hate when I pick up on little things like that.

gamblore
Debater
Debater

Post by gamblore »

GoldChocobo wrote:Now that she has the pool there isn't much else to talk about. She's kinda boring lately.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
lol YES. That was the only thing happening in her life.... imagine how boring it must have been before the whole violet thing... I'm surprised she's not more overweight tbh with all her eating out, and lack of exercise.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol it had to have been incredibly boring before she got pregnant, because she rarely posted vlogs on that channel.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Okay, why doesn't she just give the damn dog to her Mom at this point? She's always saying how her Mom looooves watching her and she's at her Mom's house more than she's at home lol

Devina
Learner
Learner

Post by Devina »

OMG That vlog today. "Lost a friend :(". If she wanted to do a respectful video for him, she should have done a separate video or even just leave it till the end. But to go from "rip Claudio" to "lol let's poke biscuits!". Wow. Awkward.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

Devina wrote:OMG That vlog today. "Lost a friend :(". If she wanted to do a respectful video for him, she should have done a separate video or even just leave it till the end. But to go from "rip Claudio" to "lol let's poke biscuits!". Wow. Awkward.
She even started the video with her usual annoying "Goooowd Moohrningk" and immediately talked about her channel and food for over two minutes before she even mentioned him. For fuck's sake, Leesha! She talked about him for like literally 1 minute of a 7 minute video. Why did she even bother naming the video Lost a Friend if she was going to devote so little time towards mentioning him?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I don't understand why she is wasting the freezer meals already. Unless she has multiple of each and is making sure they taste good.

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

Pretty sad how she showed more emotion talking about seeing How To Train Your Dragon 2 than over her friend dying, awwwwkward.. :?

whitelotus
Learner
Learner

Post by whitelotus »

Chlorophyll wrote:
Devina wrote:OMG That vlog today. "Lost a friend :(". If she wanted to do a respectful video for him, she should have done a separate video or even just leave it till the end. But to go from "rip Claudio" to "lol let's poke biscuits!". Wow. Awkward.
She even started the video with her usual annoying "Goooowd Moohrningk" and immediately talked about her channel and food for over two minutes before she even mentioned him. For fuck's sake, Leesha! She talked about him for like literally 1 minute of a 7 minute video. Why did she even bother naming the video Lost a Friend if she was going to devote so little time towards mentioning him?
She sounded like she was pinching her nose when said "Good Moooorning" in her vlog today, like come on. Just stop.

I suppose naming her vlog "Lost a Friend" was better than calling it "Wandering Aimlessly Around my Filthy House!". This girl literally stays home all day, on occasion filming a half-assed tutorial and some super boring vlog footage. Why even bother vlogging when you don't do anything? She can't even cook a damn meal as she sits at home all day, Paul has to come home from work and do it.

I was pretty shocked to see her in makeup today, usually it's her blotchy, makeup free face greeting us. The only reason was that she did a tutorial though. :roll:

angmonst
Learner
Learner

Post by angmonst »

Wow, Leesha, you filmed two whole videos and one was even a tutorial? You mean, you did your job for about an hour? Applause.

Does this b think her job is to just sit around and receive money?

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”