XSparkage Part 2

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage Part 2

Post by pandachan »

So Paul is the one who is sick, but he is the one who goes out to get food?! Really?! Also Violet gets to stay another day/night at grandmas, great job Leesha. I don't have kids, but when they sit or stand on their own, crawl or walk, thats a huge milestone and every parent is excited to be there to see it. It's sad to see, that she doesn't give a fuck. Big LOL, that she had to buy the Kat von D contour palette for herself, because they sent that shit out to a bazillion bloggers.

kristenwelch89

Post by kristenwelch89 »

I really feel sorry for Violet. I cant believe that she still has zero bond with her. She's such a cute and sweet baby and to have parents that don't even care to see her start crawling is so sad. :|

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

kristenwelch89 wrote:I really feel sorry for Violet. I cant believe that she still has zero bond with her. She's such a cute and sweet baby and to have parents that don't even care to see her start crawling is so sad. :|
*parent

Paul comes across as an actual loving, pretty normal parent. Leesha is the only one who comes across detached now since paul is getting his shit together by going to school and bettering his life. All that may change down the line, but for now it looks really bad on leesha to be so distant and unloving with her own child.

Gg123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gg123 »

Violet is such a sweet and good baby. Can you imagine if Leesha had a for real fussy and difficult baby?? How much more detached she would be? I've mentioned before that my son is about the same age as Violet. He is much more difficult than my daughter was, but I love him to pieces. On his bad days though, it can be trying, but I'm still with him and engaging and loving with him. Violet hardly ever seems to be crying or fussy and still Leesha doesn't want much to do with her. It's so sad. There's nothing more fun and enjoyable as a mother than a happy baby, but Leesha doesn't seem to care to be with her. Paul however is a gem! Violet is lucky to have such a loving father. Leesha should feel so grateful that Paul is such a wonderful father, but I'm sure she just takes him for granted.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It is nuts to me that she shipped Violet off just because she's "sick" and doesn't want to deal with her. That's not how it works, woman! Most parents grin and bear it and deal with their sick child while they are also sick. If all 3 of you are sick. Also, and this might just be my way of thinking, but don't go bringing it to your in-laws house, that's just rude. They'll probably all get sick now and be cursing Leesha under their breath lol

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Post by PissedOutDQ »

I can't believe Violet is staying TWO days & nights over at paul's mother's. When she isn't even sick. And wtf would paul allow that? I get that his mom prob loves the baby, but if you're well enough to go out to get food and have your friend over to play FF, you can take care of your kid. Especially since Leesha is NOT sick.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Maybe Paul was there and Leesha made it sound like he was hiding with his friend upstairs.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Why do companies send tons of stuff like this to gurus? It reminds me of when NYX gave bloggers that huge bag of makeup around IMATs a year or so ago. So wasteful.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

i just asked her on tumblr (on that post) if she still did freelance...

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

You'll all have to forgive my ignorance, but does Leesha.....DO anything anymore? I was under the impression that her viewership was down to a fraction of what it used to be, and that she wanted to focus on parenting instead of her "career." Why are companies still sending her stuff like this? I thought youtube was all she did these days. I'm so confused!
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I forgot to mention how hilarious it is that Leesha got laser hair removal. Bitch already has all the free time in the world and she can't find a minute every day to shave her baby cannon? The fuck?
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Lmao @ baby cannon
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”