XSparkage Part 2

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: XSparkage - Part 3

Post by LiddlePallid »

Paul is awesome, and a great Dad. I used to think he was leeching off Leesha but my perception of him totally changed lol. I can't believe she went and got laser hair treatments instead of going to the doctor with them. The first time my son got sick I was super worried and my husband and I both went to the doctor with him - I just don't understand her lol

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by GoldChocobo »

I feel bad for assuming Paul was like that too. I guess im used to other YouTube dads being so useless. Paul, i apologize. You're a great dad :)
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Haha I know, we're too used to other yotubers' significant others leeching off their girlfriends/wives success on their channels. Like all the ones who quit their jobs to be a "full time vlogger." :rofl:

justagirl23
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by justagirl23 »

Yes, love Paul, seriously! I couldn't believe it either that Leesha didn't go to the doctors with Violet, wtf!? That's your baby... it's actually kind of disturbing. I feel like she is still dealing with postpartum depression and still doesn't feel a bond with Violet the way she went on about in that recent expectation/reality video, cause I mean.. really I don't know any mother who would go get hair removal treatments over making sure your baby's health is in order. Also, wondering how other people feel about this, but do you ever feel like these youtube mommy vloggers are feeding and encouraging each other's obvious detachment? I don't know why but when BubzBeauty put out the same expectation/reality video, I thought it was just weird. She was just totally validating all this negative feelings Leesha and her were experiencing? I don't know, for whatever reason I just had a very odd feeling in the pit of my stomach when I watched both those vids.. very odd.

walkonsunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by walkonsunshine »

I went to that vlog and read the comments. Can't believe that NO ONE asks why she didn't go with them.

smh. I think the commenters are encouraging her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elucidite
Talker
Talker

Post by Elucidite »

But guys, the hair removal was a sponsorship. Why would you assume she would put her daughter ahead of $$$?

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Yep when does Leesha put her child over herself? Never. She's so selfish, she couldn't even reschedule the appointment? She probably could have and just didn't even care to go to the doctor with them. It's all about her all the time.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

She probably put it off until the very last minute and was going to lose the sponsorship if she didn't get a post up about it soon. She made a video almost immediately after the appointment. Personally, I would have liked to see her go thru more than one treatment before posting a video or at least waited a few weeks to see how the hair grows back, if at all.

I watched bubz's video when it showed up in my recommended list. I thought it was a lot different than Leesha's. Bubz showed genuine love for her baby in that video and wasn't complaining the entire time. Of course, bubz comes across as a more positive person in general.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Yeah I don't know why she'd post a video about laser hair removal right a way anyway. It takes multiple treatments to see a difference if at all, you can't go off one treatment. There must have been a payment involved to promote that place right away or something.

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

Ugh, Leesha. I honestly think she's probably depressed. Probably had the kid out of pressure because her family doesn't believe in abortions. And now another person is going to grow up with fucked up mental problems because of their parents.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If things were to go sour with them and not work out, which I hope doesn't happen for Violet's sake because I know how much it sucks to have your parents go through a divorce when you're growing up, but I think Paul would end up with custody of Violet and Leesha would be perfectly fine with that. Is that too harsh? I feel bad saying it but I honestly think if it came to that, that's what most likely would happen.

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Re: XSparkage Part 2

Post by PissedOutDQ »

I honestly don't see Leesha and Paul lasting. I think they'll get married, cause its just another thing for Leesha to waste a bunch of money on, but will eventually separate.

She's too lazy, and when he gets a real job and education, he'll be sick of her bs. She has no bond with her child, while he seems like a great dad trying to better himself. He grew up when Violet was born and she didn't.

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Post by PissedOutDQ »

Is it bad that I think she wasn't really sick, but just wanted an excuse to ship off Violet? She seemed pretty chipper to me.

Elucidite
Talker
Talker

Post by Elucidite »

I thought so too! She spent so much time trying to convince the viewer that she's sick yet the most she could say was she was "on the brink". I mean, I get it, I know what that feels likes and it's great to pamper yourself to keep from getting full blown sick, but moms don't get time off! Hasn't she seen the damn commercials?

Branflakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Branflakes »

Leesha, Violet gets bored because all you have her do is sit in her contraptions and suck on pacifiers and the only thing you say to her is "HAIIII BUHBIEEEEEEEEE" (Which, I have to admit, is better that when she called Violet "Seepy" all the time but it's still obnoxious). I'd be bored out of my mind too! Seriously, is she really surprised? "I have no idea why she's like this it happened so suddenly" yeah because she's a baby and babies need a variety if games, toys, and interactions to help them grow and develop. :roll:

Why are so many youtubers having kids without having the slightest idea on how to take care of them? I'm not saying that they need to read every baby book out there, but what the heck some of this crap should be common sense I'm only 19 and I get it! :o

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

"She'll probably start crawling when she's over at Paul's parents, but that's okay."

What mother would ever say/think that? Crawling is such a huge milestone. Why would you want to miss that.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

^^ for real! All Violet hears is her name repeated ad nauseam. It's hardly stimulating. Why do these people insist on talking to their children like they are their pets?

Hollywudbabylon
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Hollywudbabylon »

So this is my first time posting (lurker!) but I had to after watching the "Super MEH Day!" vlog. When she was describing how she was watching Violet on the monitor and she tucked her legs under herself to fall asleep when she couldn't find her pacifier it made me remember a documentary that I watched about how children will do stuff like that to comfort themselves when they aren't getting enough comfort/affection/etc. from their mothers. Now, if this was a baby with "regular" loving parents I'd think it was just cute, but since this is Violet and we know that Leesha is utterly disinterested in her my mind automatically went back to that doc... so sad because she's adorbs! I'd cuddle that kid 24/7!
P.S.: She SO wasn't sick! She's just a lazy mom.
P.P.S: Do you think Violet recognizes her without a camera in her face?! :rofl:

walkonsunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by walkonsunshine »

I unsubbed and have been trying to not watch her vlogs (it's like real housewives - you know it's ratchet but it's soooo bad it's good). As a first time mom myself, it makes me so mad to see what's happening because other people think it's ok.

I know that the argument is we only see a few minutes of their lives, but she gives us a run down of her day. So, we get the gist. Not once does she say "I did 'this' for Violet" or "I'm looking forward to doing 'that' with Violet".

The baby is bored. I see it with my own when we've been doing the same thing each day. Leesha doesn't seem like the nurturing type, so it makes sense that her daughter is self-soothing and not looking for her mommy to come.

What happened to her making baby food? With all the kitchen gadgets she has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

No one comments on her shitty parenting in the comments section. People shit on Judy, Dee, and April all the time. Does she delete them so fast we can't see?

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”