Informer
Informer

Re: Leesha Part 5

Post by Knitting Jenny »

faxekondi wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:24 pm
:roll: :roll:
She really is... something, isn't she.

I also guess she is putting a lot she does and buys on her taxes. Most of the things she IS showing (and sorta reviewing) on her various channels and can be counted as work expenses.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by GoldChocobo »

Basically the only difference between her old content and her new content is that she says "fuck" occasionally.

Awesome, Leesha. Keep it up. Yawn..
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah they weren't married yet when she bought it, right? I can't even remember when they got married lmao

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:36 pm
Basically the only difference between her old content and her new content is that she says "fuck" occasionally.

Awesome, Leesha. Keep it up. Yawn..
I do wonder about that. I remember Jorden Hanz leaving Youtube because they demonetized all her videos because she said shit in some. But the F-Word is okay? 🤔

xylonkinder
Learner
Learner

Post by xylonkinder »

faxekondi wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:24 pm
:roll: :roll:
LMAO wow, I am so angry about how oblivious she is about her charmed life

Serapis
Talker
Talker

Post by Serapis »

I know I'm super late on this, but her tattoo choices are so cringey to me because they are so juvenile. I know Leesha is immature, but in 10 years when she is approaching 40, is she really going to be psyched about having kawaii sea creatures that look like they belong on a toddler's shirt on her arm?

The other thing I can't get over is how many fandom tattoos she has. If she ever follows through on her HP or Miyazaki ideas, her body is going to look like a pop culture compendium of the late 90's early 2000's.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Serapis wrote:I know I'm super late on this, but her tattoo choices are so cringey to me because they are so juvenile. I know Leesha is immature, but in 10 years when she is approaching 40, is she really going to be psyched about having kawaii sea creatures that look like they belong on a toddler's shirt on her arm?

The other thing I can't get over is how many fandom tattoos she has. If she ever follows through on her HP or Miyazaki ideas, her body is going to look like a pop culture compendium of the late 90's early 2000's.
Agreed. And this is coming from a 35 year old with 4 tattoos, one of them a pokemon tattoo. Thing is, they're all on my legs mostly and i left my arms alone. Nothing wrong with arm tattoos but i like to have the option to just wear pants and suddenly my tattoos are private and away from public view.

I don't understand the sea creatures tattoo at all. I mean, i dont have to because it's not my body but they came out of nowhere and they are HUGE. I know tattoos dont have to mean anything but even the aesthetic is out of nowhere compared to some of her other work. It's like she lost a bet or something.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think the thing is she wants to sleeve her arm as fast as possible. Bigger = faster. I reeeeally don't think she thought any of it through much lmao

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She did say that one of her arms will be a pop culture sleeve but I'm 90% sure she made that decision like a month ago, long after she started getting those tattoos, lol

angmonst
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by angmonst »

If she's going to actually Curly Girl, she needs to cut her hair off so badly, the ends are dead and gross. It's stupid, of all the things she's willing to stick with (or not stick with, e.g., weight loss, healthy eating, clean living), the one thing she won't drop is her hair length.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She needs a cut for sure. My curls always look terrible once my hair starts getting too long. As soon as I get a trim it's like they bounce back to life. Her hair is very similar to mine from what I can tell, so I can understand not wanting it super short because at that point it just becomes a poofball. But her hair is long enough now where she can trim it and not worry about it.

angmonst
Learner
Learner

Post by angmonst »

My god, how conceited is Leesha that she thinks she's in a position to be giving hair tips. Chop off 5" of your hair and stop staining your forehead purple and MAYBE we can talk, but right now it looks like damaged purple lasagna noodles. Curly Girl Method can work miracles but Leesha needs straight up curl Jesus loaves and fishes to fix her mop.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Your avatar pic is the perfect representation of why Leesha should not be making hair advice videos :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Hey at least she's not abusing her hair with a straightener anymore. Right?
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

DaylightAmy wrote:Hey at least she's not abusing her hair with a straightener anymore. Right?
This is true. Im surprised she has stuck with it for this long!

OSheaPunk
Debater
Debater

Post by OSheaPunk »

She fascinates me as one those OG youtubers who thinks she has talent or has worked hard and for some reason cannot grasp that the only reason she was ever relevant and made money was because she was on the ground floor. That is literally the *only* reason she ever had a modicum of success.

ohhhmydarling
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ohhhmydarling »

OSheaPunk wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:25 pm
She fascinates me as one those OG youtubers who thinks she has talent or has worked hard and for some reason cannot grasp that the only reason she was ever relevant and made money was because she was on the ground floor. That is literally the *only* reason she ever had a modicum of success.
True. When she did that video talking about the time she went on a trip overseas and was a bitch to NikkieTutorials, I had so much second-hand embarrassment. It was very obvious that she was bringing this old-ass story back from the dead because she wanted to remind us that she was an OG and at one time more successful than someone who has 11M more subscribers than her now. To me, that was pretty shameless.

I've said it before. She behaves like a big-time creator with millions of subscribers and that's what's so off-putting about her content right now.

cocokay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cocokay »

I unsubbed a while ago, came back and my first reaction was....WOOF.

WHAT. HAPPENED????

TokayEyes
Learner
Learner

Post by TokayEyes »

angmonst wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:22 am
My god, how conceited is Leesha that she thinks she's in a position to be giving hair tips. Chop off 5" of your hair and stop staining your forehead purple and MAYBE we can talk, but right now it looks like damaged purple lasagna noodles. Curly Girl Method can work miracles but Leesha needs straight up curl Jesus loaves and fishes to fix her mop.
:rofl: truth!!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her IG story today - she took Violet to the doctor and the poor kid's hair is such a disheveled mess! I don't understand why it's so hard for Leesha to do even a simple ponytail on the kid.

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”