drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoserCurtis - SnapChat Rants and Pj Parties 24/7 | Part

Post by drunkatvogue »

The stats don't lie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossip11 »

drunkatvogue wrote:The stats don't lie.
Sucked in Loz, I wonder what her back up plan is, it l the new business I mean

Post by Guest »

JFC could she be having a more boring time at Coachella if she possibly tried? :|

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Yeah not seeing much of Coachella from Lauren! From what others are saying I think their days are pretty busy with photo shoots for the brands that are sponsoring their trip. Must be a massive shock to Lauren who is used to sitting around in her house in pjs all day.

When Lauren comes back. She'll probably be on Insta stories filming Mia and saying how much she missed her dog.

anon1234

Post by anon1234 »

She also said she's not vlogging it, so we won't be seeing much from her

After watching Beyonce's performance I'm so jealous that she had the opportunity to go free, but chose not to, even if she's not a Beyonce fan

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

Wait. She GAVE AWAY HER FREE TICKET?!
What the fuck, that’s such a kick in the teeth for the brands that paid for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

wildxfox wrote:Image

Wait. She GAVE AWAY HER FREE TICKET?!
What the fuck, that’s such a kick in the teeth for the brands that paid for her.

Wow! I just presumed Sammy was invited, but she wasn't apart of the Max Connectors "tour".

You're exactly right though. Those brands paid for Lauren. And in some work places you need a medical certificate to say you can't work.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

snap2it wrote:Yeah not seeing much of Coachella from Lauren! From what others are saying I think their days are pretty busy with photo shoots for the brands that are sponsoring their trip. Must be a massive shock to Lauren who is used to sitting around in her house in pjs all day.

When Lauren comes back. She'll probably be on Insta stories filming Mia and saying how much she missed her dog.

ladyinblue
Talker
Talker

Post by ladyinblue »

What an idiot.

What a wasted opportunity. It’s a nice thing to do to give your ticket away, but only if you paid for it. To have a brand pay for you and then back out and not go is ridiculous. What other job could you do this without repocusions? I hope nutrogena (or the sponsor) never work with her again.

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

Well sending Lauren was a waste of time and money. Did she even do one post promoting the products? She’s not vlogging it because she wanted to enjoy her time but gave away her ticket.
I’d be pissed if I was the manager who’d organised for that trip.
When will brands realise that she’s not value for money.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

ladyinblue wrote:What an idiot.

What a wasted opportunity. It’s a nice thing to do to give your ticket away, but only if you paid for it. To have a brand pay for you and then back out and not go is ridiculous. What other job could you do this without repocusions? I hope nutrogena (or the sponsor) never work with her again.
Exactly right! So are Max Connectors, and the brands fine with the fact that Lauren stayed in her hotel room or ventured out to film a tropical bird on an all expenses paid trip to Coachella

Anyway back to regular programming for Lauren. Wearing pjs in the middle of the afternoon.

kirsten92
Talker
Talker

Post by kirsten92 »

I bet Loz and Reece didn’t actually see any performances at Coachella and spent the whole time getting #goals photos

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Lauren went on an Insta story rant about stores only giving her store credit instead of a refund. :roll: It's Lauren's fault that she lets the store credit expire. Yes store credit is annoying, but despite what one of her followers told her, it's not against the law to be given store credit for change of mind. Especially when you can't leave your house to go to the shops and only shop online for that reason!

It has been mentioned so many times here before. But she really is out of touch in the real world.

CheChe01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CheChe01 »

CheChe01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CheChe01 »

Ugh no idea how to post a picture

But I thought this was interesting

http://i63.tinypic.com/2cmqc87.png

poiuytrewq123
Learner
Learner

Post by poiuytrewq123 »

Omg I love the thought of Chloe surpassing Lauren just because she's losing so many subscribers. It always used to bother me how Lauren said she was the number one Australian youtuber back in the day. She actually was but its still not something a supposedly humble person would say. But I guess humble people wouldn't start a YouTube channel at all really, or talk about themselves every single day on stories.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

I actually watched or rather listened to her latest video as I was getting ready this morning.

Just listening to her, every word sounds like an effort and there's no passion in her voice. It sounds like she hated Coachella as predicted here, she hates crowds, has no interest in Beyonce. And when she used the mask she made some throwaway comments about it

Still talk of some mystery project she's working on. :roll:

kristenmareeadelaide
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kristenmareeadelaide »

snap2it wrote:I actually watched or rather listened to her latest video as I was getting ready this morning.

Just listening to her, every word sounds like an effort and there's no passion in her voice. It sounds like she hated Coachella as predicted here, she hates crowds, has no interest in Beyonce. And when she used the mask she made some throwaway comments about it

It was such a boring video! The Coachella stuff pissed me off because I understand that of you go and you realise hey this isn’t for me I’ll take it easy and maybe give my ticket to someone else if you paid for the ticket yourself! But she was sent by a brand to go and went for free and still did not sound like she appreciated being sent at all! Also when she said she’d start doing vlogs it’s like bitch are we just going to watch you sitting in your house in your pjs complaining about everything in your life? How fun.

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

kristenmareeadelaide wrote:
snap2it wrote:I actually watched or rather listened to her latest video as I was getting ready this morning.

It was such a boring video! The Coachella stuff pissed me off because I understand that of you go and you realise hey this isn’t for me I’ll take it easy and maybe give my ticket to someone else if you paid for the ticket yourself! But she was sent by a brand to go and went for free and still did not sound like she appreciated being sent at all! Also when she said she’d start doing vlogs it’s like bitch are we just going to watch you sitting in your house in your pjs complaining about everything in your life? How fun.

This! We’ve all had jobs we hate, we might no want to have to make food for rude customers and be nice but we do it because it’s our job and we get paid for it. No different to her. Imagine turning upto work and saying you can’t be bothered and still getting paid. It’s a joke! It wouldn’t take much at all for her to have a few outfit changes and get some pics to drip feed on social media and tag the brand that sent her, even some vlog footage, film a grwm of your makeup for the day show your outfit options some cool clips of someone preforming etc etc.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

so she got an E class, coupe, 2018 - so she either got an E400, E300 or an E220D

she left it for the last part of her video cause she knew only her genuine viewers would be watching

Return to “Lauren Curtis”